ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one

4 posters

Go down

DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one Empty DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one

Post  beautiful.M0NEE Tue May 27, 2008 7:35 am

DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one DeadwrongBANNER

"Open the door!" Carnell yelled, causing me to back into a corner. He kept slamming on the door.

"Carnell go home." I screamed out in pain and anger.

I never thought he would be so abusive. All of my friends told me he was trouble, but did I listen. NO!
I didn't listen at all. From all the warnings, there was still something about him I still wanted to try out.That something about him was the thought that he would be good in bed and his looks. Stupid choice to make.
I should have listened to the warnings when they were given to me. I was just so struck by his caramel skin with those deep brown almond shaped eyes and those lucious pink lips. Now I'm madly in love with him. He wasn't always abusive though. When we first met he was such a charming, sweet guy. He showered me with gifts the first few months but things started chaning. He would come home late hours smelling of liquor and sex. I tried to shake those thoughts of him cheating out of my mind, but they seem to linger and then I end up asking. Then that's when things between Carnell and I escalate. He has become a nightmare that I can't seem to get away from.

"Open this door! I will break it down." Carnell yelled, his voice becoming even more demonic.

I thought about getting up and opening the door. As I was thinking I heard the hinges on the door break down. Carnell came running towards me. He grabbed me by my hair and twisted it in his hands. He then started dragging me out of the bathroom. I hollered out in pain screaming for him to stop. Something was wrong with this picture. I never was the wask and vulnerable girl. I guess dating Carnell for so long has brung out the weakness in me. I bet my mother is turning over in her grave right now. She never raised me to put up with any man's mess. Not even my father's bullsh.t, and she would inform me Carnell was no different

"Carnell, I'm sorry. I'm sor-rry."

I felt the backside of his hand hit my right cheek. His hand left a stinging sensation and im pretty sure the imprint from his hand still lingered. Even though he hits me I know he still loves me. It's just when he's angry the worst come out in him. I just wish he wouldn't be abusive towards me.

"Don't ever question me." Carnell yelled. "I'm the one who pays the bills."

He hit me several times, each hit becoming more intense. He kicked me in the ribs and spit on me. He walked away stumbling and cursing under his breath. I was left in the hallway, bruised and beaten, the tears streaming down my face. I feel worthless after times like this. I love him with all my heart. Even when he beats me with no remorse I can't seem to leave him. He's just DEAD.wrong.

Last edited by beautiful.M0NEE on Fri May 30, 2008 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
beautiful.M0NEE
beautiful.M0NEE

Back to top Go down

DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one Empty Re: DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one

Post  TREViiSA Tue May 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Hell Nah See He The Type Of Dude You Kill.
& Do You Need A Cast For This Story??
TREViiSA
TREViiSA

Back to top Go down

DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one Empty Re: DEAD.wrong [update 5.29.08] chapter one

Post  jay;love_ Tue May 27, 2008 8:09 pm

wow.
BUMPS.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Tue May 27, 2008 8:21 pm

affraid affraid Shocked Shocked carnell
abusive much!!....dang dude...
man were my cuffs (spy mode)

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  beautiful.M0NEE Fri May 30, 2008 5:26 am

Chapter ONE.

An hour had passed, I still lay bruised and beaten crying my eyes out. I heard the sound of the front door slamming shut. I'm guessing Carnell needed another drink. I struggled trying to pick my frail body off the carpet. I managed to make it to the bathroom doorway, but I lost my balance and fell over. I sighed and then tried all over again. I flicked the light switch on and stood in front of the mirror. I stared at myself in the mirror, bottom lip busted with my left eye bruised. My bruised arms looked black with a bit of blue coloring. My eyes were puffy from crying, and my nose dripped with blood. I quickly grabbed a wash cloth and wet it under the faucet. I wiped the blood from my nose and held on for five minutes. I looked in the mirror and didn't even recognize myself.

As I looked in the mirror, she was still staring back at me. She was the person trapped in a relationship with a man who is very abusive. I put my head down in shame,then took a deep breath. All I had to do now, right now, was pull myself together for my seven month old daughter, Neema. No matter what Carnell put me through my daughter still needed her mother. Even if my spirit were to escape my body my daughter would not be a product of what her mother had to go through. I just need to say somethng to Carnell, something great,
something that would make him control himself.

I exited the bathroom, leaving the light on. Suddenly, I was aware again of the noise and commotion around me: children outside playing,calling out to one another, elderly folks hanging around playing checkers. Still, I kept my eyes fixed on the image brefore me, watching as myself crumble, bit by bit. And then, in th midst of all the noises and voices, I ran into the bathroom, flipped the toilet lid up, and threw up everything I had consumed. When I got myself togehter, the noises and voices slowly died out. The children had evacuated the games and the elderly started putting there checker equipment away. It wasn't until I wiped my mouth and glanced over my shoulder that I saw Patrick Breeding was there, watching me. His eyes were dark and intense, and I felt so uncomfortable and startled that I quickly looked away. When I glanced back a minute later, he was
gone and I heard a bedroom door close.

My house phone started to ring. I quickly picked it up, thinking it was Carnell.
Didn't want to make him angry again.

"Hello." I stated with a shaky unsure voice.

"Lani! Where have you been?" Somebody screamed into the phone. I noticed immediately that it was my bestfriend V. We haven't been able to hang out or talk on the phone for about three months. A smile formed on my face just from hearing a voice from somebody I knew cared about and truly loved me.

"I've been chillin. Hanging in their, you know how that goes." I heard her smack her lips.

" I know Carnell hasn't been putting his hands on you!" She nearly screamed at the top of her lungs.
I had to pull the phone away from my ear for a second.

"No Veronica. Next subject." I rolled my eyes, walking into my bedroom. I walked over to Neema's crib and
peeked in at her sleeping. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She looked so beautiful sleeping soundly.

"Leave Carnell Breeding alone."

"I can't V. He isn't that bad."

"Isn't that bad? Lani do you hear yourself? Any man that puts his hands on you isn't right. You should know that." She stated sounding angry and annoyed. She's the main one that told me Carnell was no good.

"I love him, okay." I crawled into my king size bed and pulled the comforter over my body.

"Love is a four letter word. You sure as hell haven't felt it yet."

" Whatever. Why do you care anyway?"

"I care because you're my best friend. Practicaly family to me. I don't want to see you hurt." V stated. "You have a child to think about."

"I know. I know. She's my world too."

"Do you think you should raise her around that? It isn't healthy."

"I know. It's just hard." I said. "It's hard to walk away. I'm thinking about Neema here."

"Think about Neema enough to leave him."

"I don't want her to grow up without a father. I don't want her to be like me." I said sounding pathetic.

"Look at me, from a single parent home."

"It just isn't the same. A father needs to be in a child's life."

"And a mother should too. Hell your mother raised all of ya'll eight kids by herself."

"You're right. By herself Veronica. I just don't want to go that route."

"Look, forget about this for now. Get dressed we're going to lunch."

"We're going to lunch? I thought you were still in Atlanta." I asked.

"Atlanta isn't the same anymore. I've been in Chicago for three days."

"And you didn't tell me."

"You are right. Now get dressed we're going to lunch. Be over in twenty."

"What about Carnell?" I asked worried about what he would say.

"Forget him. Learn to let go." V stated right before she hung up the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------

tell me what you think.
sort of boring right now.
but bear with me peeps.
going to get better.
beautiful.M0NEE
beautiful.M0NEE

Back to top Go down

Post  beautiful.M0NEE Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:17 am

up`z?
SUPPORT me! please
beautiful.M0NEE
beautiful.M0NEE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down