ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the one that got---a w a y.[+18]

+14
meganmyxxb5fan
TEDDY™
bryans_homegurl_4life
kelly's_1inonly_homegurl
Undacovab5lover
patrick's_1inonly
:)MaKiN_SeXy
TAY.baby`
`shortie[NANNi]
* t a y ;
free - dumb .
they2fkid.
`faith .
jay;love_
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

the one that got---a w a y.[+18] - Page 5 Empty Re: the one that got---a w a y.[+18]

Post  `faith . Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 pm

had to be the 100th reply.
upz.
`faith .
`faith .

http://www.myspace.com/faith225

Back to top Go down

the one that got---a w a y.[+18] - Page 5 Empty Re: the one that got---a w a y.[+18]

Post  free - dumb . Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:56 pm

faith that was evil . i was on my way to this topic !

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:32 pm

^ yall are a mess, lol.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:45 pm

so, what am i gonna do?
it took a while for me to see
how special you treated me.
maybe thats the reason why i love you.
--b2k.

June 14th. I been waitin' on this day for a good minute now, and its finally here. I'm so in love with Jay...theres no question anymore.

Its over for me.

...I been stayin off the streets as best I can; but that dont stop 'em from comin' to me.
-------------
I called her this morning & told her to clean up real nice by 7. She asked why; but I didnt wanna say. I woulda ruined the surprise.

Jay hates surprises
...but i dont give a fuck. haha.
-------------
I put on a red & black stripped polo and some khaki dickes. My black & white J's with the red bottom's and my platinum watch. I brushed through my waves in the mirror practicing the looks i was gon give Jay tonight.

They'll make 'er wanna jump on my ass right then & there. haha.

"Neezy Breeding you is fine as hell." I told myself, stroking my chin. "NO YOU AINT, NIGGA!" "...the fuck?" I mumbled, turning around. "Shut the fuck up, Ricky!" I chuckled, reluctantly leaving the mirror. "4 MONTHS!" I exclaimed, jumping on my bed. "Nell just chill & get the fuck up out the house!" He yelled back, grabbing a pillow off his bed & aiming it at my head. I dodged it and jumped up and down somemore. "YOU MISSED CHINKY! WHAT NOW?!" "man whatever, gon' n leave!"

I laughed, "Man why you kickin me out for?! Just cuz Faiths here dont mean this aint my crib!" He smacked me; & in turn i 'playfully' hit him back. "Whateva Nigga! Just be back by eleven! And no fuckin!" We laughed as I smacked him again. "Aight, aight! I can digg the first one...but only wit Jay by my side. And Iono about that second one...Nahh, that aint happenin'" He pushed me out of our bedroom door and I slid down the stair rail.

"Hey Carnell." Faith greeted as I kissed her lightly on her cheek. "What up, Ma?! I look goodie?" I said, placing my fitted on my head and making a spin for her. "Yeah Neezy, you look great--ie?" She said, changing the channel to america's best dance crew. What is UP with this girl and Asian people, got damn! She bobbed her head up and down, watching the boogie bots perform as Ricky shoved me away from her. "Back up off my girl, Nigga!" He grouched, pecking at her lips. "Man, whateva." I said as he continued to kiss her. Damn this is annoying...I wonder if thats what me and Jay look like all the time. "Ugh...yall nasty as fuck." I said, closing my eyelids. Ricky flicked me off, and that gave me the memo that I obviously wasnt wanted at home. So, I dipped out and when to pick up my wifey.
------------
I rang her doorbell and afew moments later she emerged lookin better than I even seen her before. She was workin that dress, and i coulda swore the girl was glowing. Immediately I licked my lips & planted them on top of hers. She placed her hands around my neck; as I did her waist, & she let my tongue enter her mouth.

Everything about the moment was special.
It was like she'd finally put me back together
after falling apart.
...It took a while for her to find all the pieces.
But she made me a better person.

I love her.

"Aye Mama you lookin' gorgeous as fuck." She rolled her eyes toward the sky while rubbing the back of my neck. "Nell, watch your mouth! My daddy's inside!" "I dont give a fuck! I'ma say what the fuck i wanna say, Its my fuckin 4 month anniversary wit my babygirl and If she fuckin gorgeous I'ma fuckin let her know. Who gives a fuck what her pops gotta say!?" I replied, gettin all up in her face. She turned her head, but I gentley turned it back wit one of my hands. "You're a mess." She whisperred; holding me tighter and rested her head on my chest. She let out a sigh and I rested my head ontop of hers, a permanent smile on my face.

"So I dont look good?!" I teased, licking my lips again. She grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the car, signalling that she was ready to go. I told you man, that girl despises surprises. "Eh, You alright. Not as bad as me though...come on, lets go!" She rushed, winking at me as i grabbed her waist from behind. "Oh, so its like that now?!" "Its always been!" She laughed as I opened the door for her. Chivalrys my main focus tonight. "Whateva, Ma. You know I'm sexy." "Yeah, just not like me." She smiled, nonchalantly as I got in.

Whateva! I know i'm the shit.
--------------
I pulled out her chair for her and she sat down quietly looking up at me. "Thankyou baby..." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. I sat down across from her, confused as hell. I placed my hand to her face, lightly stroking her cheek with my thumb, & looking deeply into her eyes. "Ayo, whats the matter Jay? Why you so quiet?" "Nothing, I-I just----" "HELLLLLLLOOOOOO, Welcome to Micados! Best seat in the house. May I start by saying you both look ravishing tonight!" I wanted to tell this dude to fuck off; but I couldn't. It'd just start hella trouble & I aint got the time tonight.

"Especially you, miss." He said, grabbin hold of one of Jay's hands & kissing it. I clenched my jaw as she uncomfortably took her hand back & rubbed my leg underneath the table to soothe my violent thoughts. I sighed as the waitor asked, "would y'all like to start off with drinks? Maybe an appetizer?" "I'll just have water, thankyou." She said, softly. "I want sweat tea. & Ayo can we get some of of that squid shit?" Jay glared at me, and I cleared my throat, giving her the same look. That nigga just scratched as his pad and said, "You mean cali mari? thats the proper term, sir." I clenched my jaw again; & Jay continued to rub my leg, calming me down. "Whatever..." I replied, looking into her hurt eyes. The waitor left, leaving us both menus to ponder over.

Somethings wrong.
...& It aint just me.

"Carnell...can you just be nice tonight, alright? Be a nice gentleman...and make me proud." "Why I gotta change for?" I asked, looking away. "Because, this resturant is too nice for you to be getting kicked out because of some guy kissing my hand." "Jay listen to what you just said!" She sighed, forcing a smile. I frowned back, and stared at her for a really long time, tryna read her like a book. It wasnt workin, "Baby...whats bothering you?" "Its nothing!" She spat out, looking down. I reached over and grabbed her hand. "Hey, its okay. You can tell me." I said, with a smile. "No I cant." She replied, a serious look on her face.

"try me." I said, scooting up to the table. "My daddy's getting back together with Claire. He's divorcing Naomi." "Hell yeah! But wait...who the fuck is Claire?" I'd heard the name before...and then i remembered. The woman on the stairs... "My biological mother." "Oh! Well that aint so bad..." I choked out quickly, my words trailing off. "No Carnell, Im not finished...Claire, she told me its best that I never talk to you again..." "WHAT?!!" I screamed, calling attention to myself, ready to burst. I stood up, too, but Jay gave me a look that sent chills down my spine so I sat back down. "Why?!" I asked, as quiet as I could. Damn, please say her moms aint squeal on my ass, "...She said one day I'll realize...but Nell, I'm not going to let you go for anybody or anything. I love you too much. So dont worry..." She said, a pained look on her face.

I smiled and thought 'hey! maybe I should tell her tonight...' while diggin deep into my pockets for a lil black box. "...I got you something." I whisperred, placing it into one of her hands. I watched her mouth drop at the size of the ring. I blew a couple stacks on that for sure. But I aint care...nobody ever told me how good it feels to get someone else something. I aint never gave nobody nothin from my heart...I aint know it felt this good. "Baby...you didnt have to." I smiled some more. "I wanted to." I replied, taking the ring out of its box & slipping in onto her manicured finger. "Its only been four months..." "I dont care." I simply replied, pursing my lips. Time don't matter to me....Its just that feeling I get when i even think of her.

"You mines as long as you wearin that." I told her, running my thumb over the back of her hand. "...How'd you afford this?" She asked, squinting. "Does it really matter?" I asked, looking away. I guess she dropped it, and shook her head no. "Please, dont chu ever give it back to me." I begged, not knowing what to say next. She grinned. "I promise."
-----------
The sucky-ass waitor came back with our drinks and 'cali mari' or whatever the fuck you call it. He gave Jay a look, and in turn she blatently flicked him off, the rock on her middle finger. My babys gangsta, and she get it from me...

I taught her everything she know.

I noticed Jay would look up every now and then, a disgusted look on her face. "Boo, I know you think I'm sexy as fuck, and this food is good as hell so aint nothin' wrong for you to be lookin like that..." I joked. She wasn't laughin, "No, Baby...Alante, he's here. God, I cant stand him! He asked me out before you came along & I turned him down everytime. He's hated me ever since..."

Wait wait.
Hold the fuck up.
Alante's here?! Got damn, this nigga stalkin me now?!!
I swear, he been around my way everyday.
& Now he know who I'm wit.
Damnit...

I looked up, & he nodded his head up, signalling that he saw me. I watched him mouthe 'come here.'

What the fuck he want now?!

I stood, and walked over to Jay's side of the table. I grabbed her face with both my hands and softly kissed her glossed lips. She let out a slight moan, and I chuckled at her. "...I love you. Did I mention that?" She asked, closing her eyes. I kissed her once more like i knew she wanted, and laughed, "Me too...Aye, I'ma go see what this Nigga want, aight?" "Hurry up..." She said, watching me walk toward the bathrooms where he stood, smirking. This shit better be worth my time.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:23 am

Somethings seems a little fishy to me.
How did Alante find out where they were?

bumpies
TAY.baby`
TAY.baby`

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:16 am

UH-OH I SEE TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BUMPIES CHICK BUMPIES

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:17 am

NEW PAGE NEW PAGE

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  TEDDY™ Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:34 am

ahhhh snizap
carnells in trouble now

upz
TEDDY™
TEDDY™

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 am

TAY.baby` wrote:Somethings seems a little fishy to me.
How did Alante find out where they were?

bumpies

alante's a muthafcking stalker yo .

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

Post  * t a y ; Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 am

I freakin love this story .. hehe (:
I feel like somethings gonna go down !
i guess i'll just have to wait and read so ..
BUMP ! =)

* t a y ;

http://www.myspace.com/x_diva

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:18 am

oh damn, carnell should've
been told the truth. it probably
wouldn't be coming back to
haunt him as bad right now.
but, oh well. i hope alante
don't do nothing reckless,
but he probably will. i just
hope the whole thing end okay....
--------------------------
&&' for someone i've never met
in person, you know better than
most people. lol. if onli i could
pm you...
upz.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  MiSSMiNAJ. Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:16 am

*--new reader
wow im glad i can read this storyy again
carnell and jay together is sooo cute.
and so is ricky =]
it was so funnyy when he grabbed her stepmom's ass
and wow he sold to her mom !
thats crazyy
he needs to tell her now though
giving her a ring was prettyy sweet.
but i think alante is gonna pull something
BUUMPP !
--tatianna.

MiSSMiNAJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:47 am

upz.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:26 am

`faith . wrote:upz.
again.
update jaylyn.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  MiSSMiNAJ. Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:11 am

buuump !

MiSSMiNAJ.

Back to top Go down

Post  * t a y ; Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm

* b u m p ! ;

* t a y ;

http://www.myspace.com/x_diva

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnellz_lil Princess16 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 pm

*NEW REAdER*
BUMPSZ :]
BUMPS :]
BUMPS :]

I l0VE THiS St0Ry
UPdATE S00N.
Carnellz_lil Princess16
Carnellz_lil Princess16

http://www.myspace.com/sadeluvscarnell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum