ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - Prototype | INSANITY .

+8
:)MaKiN_SeXy
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
*intotherush
ThaMyz_DR47
flyykiddyo.
they2fkid.
|*KiMA*|
iROCKEDxhim.
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

- - Prototype | INSANITY . Empty - - Prototype | INSANITY .

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 03, 2008 9:40 pm

- - Prototype | INSANITY . 71rmipx

- - Prototype | INSANITY .

I like the way you smell.
The way you say my name.
The way you alter my day.
The way you smile.
The jokes you tell.
The way you wear your hair.
Your style, with no limits.
The way you brighten even my darkest of days.
The unconditional love you give me.
The way you hold to your promises.
I Love You

Alter my destination. Alter my future. My prototype INSANITY.
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

- - Prototype | INSANITY . Empty Re: - - Prototype | INSANITY .

Post  |*KiMA*| Sun May 04, 2008 12:41 am

bumpz this sounds like its gonna be hot.
|*KiMA*|
|*KiMA*|

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Sun May 04, 2008 1:02 am

bump.--
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  flyykiddyo. Mon May 05, 2008 1:13 am

great start.
bumps.
flyykiddyo.
flyykiddyo.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 Mon May 05, 2008 2:34 am

this sounds good.....bump
ThaMyz_DR47
ThaMyz_DR47

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Tue May 06, 2008 1:01 am

- - Prototype | INSANITY . 8fcvlu9

Living in Los Angeles, I used to think that my life was useless. Well thats what people always told me, though. Growing up I never that the it life. The only person I knew that actually existed was my father, the only man that vowed to raise me as one of his own. That was ... until I found out that he wasn't really my father. He was hardly home but when he stepped through the front door it was just us. He died when I was 12.

I was moved to Atlanta a year after being in a foster home I was forced to live with my grandmother whom I was meeting for the first time. We never had a real conversation, we hardly talked for that matter. She often tried to make me feel as if I was back home with my dad, but every single time she failed. There was no use... I was dead to the dogs...

About a year later on my 14th birthday I had gotten to know my family. The family I never knew I had. I kept asking myself, 'where did all these people come from ?' The question still remains today. In getting to know my family I got to know Atlanta. And in getting to know Atlanta it was there that I noticed that I was, with all doubt undone, different. But did that stop me from living?

I like artists like Kelis, Maps, Chromeo, Amel Larrrieux, Amy Winehouse, Lil' Wayne, Mary J. Blige. I was very subtle with everything, I didn't care. But that didn't stop me from wanting to achieve all that I could. I'm a 16 year old wreck now. Would you like to pity my party?

- - - - - -

- - Prototype | INSANITY . 6yfreh5

Ever wondered what the world would have been like if there were no God? Like maybe we're all living a lie, believing in what we see on t.v., knowing that not everything is true, but still we want to believe to keep up with everyone. We hate to be left out. As America I think it's safe to say that we're the most arrogant people you'll meet. We want everything and anything we can't have and would go the extra mile, just to say that we'd been there and did that. Stingy shit isn't it?

I was always raised to do my best and living with 5 brothers we were brought up to be all that we could be. But there was always that one in the whole bunch who never did so well. And it was me.

3 out of 4 of my brothers ( not including me ) despised that I wasn't one of them. And for that I was glad that I was still able to hold my head on my shoulders without it tipping over. They were ignorant and full of themselves and it made me sick to my stomach. They looked down on me because they felt as if they'd accomplished more than I did. But little did they know, I was the only reason they were multi - millionaires today.

I chose to stay in the streets and do my own thing, and I only blame myself. I never asked for the big house, the grants from my father, the constant traveling we did. I asked for a family. I didn't grow up in one and doubted if I would ever have of my own. Girls out here only want a fuck and ain't afraid to admit it, which is why I never even thought of wifing one. Never have... never will.

I just want one to call my own... I mean shit I'm 18, not getting any older... don't I deserve some good things in life?

- - - - - -
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Tue May 06, 2008 4:48 am

bumpies

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Tue May 06, 2008 5:01 am

Bumps

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Tue May 06, 2008 6:48 am

-bumpz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 Sat May 10, 2008 2:52 am

wow this sounds awesome.....BUMP!
ThaMyz_DR47
ThaMyz_DR47

Back to top Go down

Post  flyykiddyo. Sat May 10, 2008 8:38 pm

bumps.
flyykiddyo.
flyykiddyo.

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy Fri May 16, 2008 2:57 am

bump dat

http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 12:26 am

... 1
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 12:26 am

... 2
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 am

... 3
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 12:27 am

... 4
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 12:28 am

- - Prototype | INSANITY . 8fcvlu9

"Where the fuck do you thin kyour going?!" I quickly whiped the tears from my eyes. He was trying to get a rise out of me, to have the sick pleasure he'd been aiming for all evening. Why a man of his posture and up-bringing took advantages of things he's given would be unknown.

"Please, I-I just wanna g-go.." I made a run for the door, but to only be grabbed by the forearms and hauled to where he wanted me. The bedroom.

- - - - -

"I have to go, baby." I groaned in my throat, with utter disgust. He made me feel like shit but had ways of making these feelings seem so sweet, so tempting. I wanted to let go so bad but the only thing I knew of that was that if I tried, I would be bright right back to phase one. Back in his reach.

"Can you take me home?" I croaked. It wasn't that I noticed that he was almost midnight. We'd been at it all of four hours. I was more than tired. I ached to be back in the confines of my small 4 wall bedroom on the other side of town. Where I belonged.

"No, no, no. Stay here." He came over to the other side of the bed, cradling an arm around my fragile body. He took my small frame into his husky arms and placed the sweetest, most innocent, but deadly, kiss on my forehead. In that moment I felt a headache come into play and God did I feel the need to get away from it. There was no saying where I was headed from here.

All I knew was that he know held the only thing that belonged to me. My innocence.

Feeling the urge to be alone, I chose to lay down back into his king-size mattress, and play the current bitch. Because I knew that this would not last forever. He'd already established that before any of this even went down. But I chose to atleast cherish what I was given. But now that I don't have it anymore, God do I wish I still had it. Then again, I could just ignore it. But the pain sitting between my legs let me think otherwise of the situation.

Now's your time, Tacara! Get your shit and go!

"Hey miss, you wouldn't happen to have some spare change, would you?" Stopping in my tracks, I turned to the old man. He was darnished in old, ragged clothing, his hair hanging like tied mops atop his head. He wore a face of sadness. But see, the average human would walk pass a person like him. To them, he was another vagrant. A man without a home, a car, and food. In fact, to them he was a worthless piece of-

"Do you?" He grabbed his cup, holding it out towards me. He was shaking, his eyes holding fear in them. I tilted my head to the right. He looked scared for his life, thus slowling moving his cup back to his side. I tensed, feeling my rage get the best of me.

"You know what?" I snickered, digging into my pockets. I stared at the stack of money that lay in my finger tips. This was his money. As I recall, I was simply ordered to spend this until there was not a dime left do spend. But then again, I'd be just like them if I did so. Bad enough I already let this man invade my body. "Here, take all of it." And without second thoughts I emptied every crisp twenty, fifty, and one-hundred dollar bill onto the mans lap.

He smiled up at me, his eyes gleaming with joy. I noticed him take the money and smell it. I backed up slowly, feeling my ego find itself once again. I closed my right eye, savoring the picture before me. This was captured into my memory until I found the right time to jot it down with paper & pencil.

I rode the train, smiling for no reason at all. Even in my worse of times, I always knew how to bring my self-esteem back to where I needed it. I hurt, true, but there was something more to life than wallowing in pity everyday. There just had to be. I hoped that it wouldn't pass me by. That maybe I could feel that joy that everyone had told me about in school.
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Sat May 24, 2008 12:41 am

that post was interesting!!
bumpies!!!!!!!!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  TREViiSA Sat May 24, 2008 4:15 am

Its crazy that people are cruel like that. Very Happy
TREViiSA
TREViiSA

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 4:37 am

Very Happy
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sat May 24, 2008 5:20 am

i am so lost momo what happened exactly was that a flash back and a current?

BUMPIES

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Sat May 24, 2008 5:53 am

this is deep.
real interesting.

BUMP.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Sat May 24, 2008 7:16 pm

*intotherush wrote:i am so lost momo what happened exactly was that a flash back and a current?

BUMPIES
re - read it , hun .
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Wed May 28, 2008 5:11 am

upz
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  iROCKEDxhim. Wed May 28, 2008 10:32 pm

uPZ
iROCKEDxhim.
iROCKEDxhim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum