Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:49 pm

.Chapter 13.

Come on D pick up, please baby girl pick up, but she didn't, I let out a breath. I've been searching for her all night with the help of Kelly, Pat, her dad and my mother. It was useless, if Diana didn't want to be found she wouldn't be, I looked around the park. I had to come to here, to make sure, I saw a person with a black hoodie and baggie jeans. The person would look over at me, he or she was wearing sunglasses, then I looked at the shoes. Black and blue airwalk, Diana, I got up and walked over, she was playing with her fingers but said nothing. "You should really stop running from me, you know I'll find you either way" I told her. I leaned my elbows on my knees, and looked at her, she finally pushed her hoodie off her head.

"I know"

"Baby I'm sorry but I think you should, give him a try, I'll be by your side no matter what"

"I'm-I'm just scared, is that so bad?"

"No, it's not but at least you have a father, D I'll give anything to see my father again" I told her. A tear escaped from under her sunglasses, I leaned back and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm here for you, just don't leave again because I need you, the same way you need me" I stated.

"I'm so sorry Nell" she said looking me in the face, after she took her sunglasses off, and then we kissed. It wasn't like any other kiss, it was a passionate, meaning full kiss. I love her and that's, that, I wanted to be with her, I pulled away her eyes still closed. "It's over" she whispered, opening her eyes slowly and looking me in the eyes, what was she talking about?

"What?"

"Between me and Spec, it's over"

"Me and Neeka are over too" I told her, she smiled a little and kissed me again. I pulled her close to me, I didn't want this kiss to end but I knew it would. She pulled away and then I heard something, I turned my head slightly to see her father. I stood up and raised my hands, "I wasn't touching her, I swear" I lied, I'm going to die.

"Just go home Carnell, I'll deal with you later" he said, I nodded, I kissed her quickly before leaving.

"So I see your not so happy with me" he said, sitting next to me on the bench.

"You think?"

"I want to know why"

"You left me, you gave up on me, do I have to go on?"

"No, I get the point but I have tried so much to get custody of you but I always lost. So much money, so much time and I had nothing, not even a picture of you. It hurt so bad, I couldn't even get out of bed, Adrian let me see you when you were little. You use to play around with Patrick, beat him up, he was so scared of you"

"What you talking about? he still is" I joked, he smiled and nodded. I looked at him, maybe it won't be so bad living with him. "So I heard your married, will she like me? or do I have to scare her off?" I asked he shurgged.

"I think she'll like you but as for your brother I'm not to sure"

"I have a brother?"

"Yea, right now he hates everyone but he's friends"

"What's his name?"

"Bryan, he's a freahman"

"Oh that explains a lot" I stated, he laughed a little, I felt his hand go on my back.

"So what you say? you give me a chance"

"Alright, but a little at a time, that means I want Nell by my side"

"Ok but not in bed, he can sleep out on the couch" he said, sticking his other hand out. I thought for a second, I then shook his hand but he pulled me and hugged me. This was a new start, a start I needed, a start I wanted, I had Carnell, a family and everything I've always dreamed for, hopefully.

Credit ; Damaged
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dizzyzncnellzbaby

Back to top Go down

Tomboy Rated M

Post  meganmyxxb5fan on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 pm

Oh snap
They found her
And They kissed passionately oh yeah lolz
Bumps
meganmyxxb5fan

View user profile http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:26 pm

yay!!! im happy for her
bumpies!!!

Undacovab5lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnellz_BabyGurl. on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 pm

awwwwww she gave her father chance
bumpz
Carnellz_BabyGurl.

View user profile http://www.MySpace.com/SadeluvsCarnell

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Yay she got wat she wanted lol but bumps plz

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:44 am

they finally found her.
im glad they found her.
hopefully she likes living with her dad his wife.
i hope bryan likes diana.
BUMPS!
ashley.SO.fly™

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ on Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:56 am

.Chapter 14.

I stood in front of the white door, afraid to knock, Carnell standing beside me holding my hand. "We can do this another time, it doesn't have to be today" he said lowly, a bag in his other hand.

"No I can do this, it's my father, right?" he nodded, I finally knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later. Revealing my father and his wife, she was very pretty, I can understand why he left my mom for her, not to be mean.

"Come in, let me take that" he said, taking the bag from Nell and setting it aside. He guided as to the living room, closing the door behind us, "Bryan get your butt down here!" he yelled. Me and Nell sat down on the couch, his hand never leaving mine, my father's wife sat on the other side of me.

"I'm Alicia"

"Diana and this is Carnell, my boyfriend"

"I am?"

"I just thought"

"Baby calm down I was just playing" he said, bring my hand to his lips. I smiled as he kissed the back of my hand, I looked back at my step mother.

"Well it's nice to meet you both, ah he's your brother"

"Yo" he said walking into the living room and dropping down next to Nell.

"Bryan be nice to your sister" my father said, Bryan sat up and looked at me.

"Sister?! you said she was a daughter's friend"

"No he's a son of a friend, she's my daughter" my father said sitting in a chair. Bryan looked at me with an evil look, he rolled his eyes and leaned back.

"Bryan what I"

"No it's ok, I'm use to it" I said cutting her off, after talking some more we had dinner and went to bed. I climbed out of bed and walked out of my room, I walked to his room. I knocked lightly then opened the door, not caring if he was naked or masterbating, we needed to talk. I shut the door, seeing as he was in his bathroom, I walked over and looked at his dresser. Pictures of his friends and him were on there along with his cell, ipod and other things. He then walked out of the bathroom, he stopped in mid step and I turned to look at him.

"What you want?" he asked in a nasty tone.

"A family to tell you the truth"

"And I care how?"

"You know when I was younger I always wondered if my father was alive" I started to say, I wondered around the room talking. "I've always dreamed he would save me from the nightmare I was living" I stopped and turned to him. He looked me in the eyes, trying to be tough but only broke down, "here let me show you something" I said. I pulled off my top, showing him all the scars from my mother, his hand went to his open mouth. "Most of these scars are from glass, when I was younger my mother pushed me into a mirror, needless to say. I almost died that night, the others are from things she could find and hit me with" I told him. Putting my top back on and then lifting my left pant leg, "I was trying to help my mother with something and her boyfriend at the time shot me. Nell found me the next morning after my mom left" I stated, letting it go, I walked over and sat down on his bed. "My mother was addict to drugs, alcohol, sex, you name it she was addict to it, but I didn't care. She was my mother, I hated her, yes, but she gave me life, and I swore never to be like her" I said. Looking at the ground, he walked over and sat beside me, tears running down my cheeks. I never really talked about my past, "I wanted a family, some people I could trust other then the Breeding's. Now tell me what's so bad about your life? Your brand new phone, ipod, stereo, or a family you could love and trust. Because I want to know, I want to see how bad it is to hate everyone as our father puts it" I said.

"I-I" he began but didn't finish, he wrapped his arms around me as I cried. After an hour or so, I walked down to the living room, to see Carnell's back toward me. I tapped his shoulder and he leaned back a little, seeing me in tears, what's up with me?

"Baby" he said softly, I shook my head.

"I'm fine but can I lay with you?" I asked, he nodded, lifting up the blanket and I climbed right in. His arm around me as he kissed my forehead, I loved him more then anyone else, he was there. Made sure I was ok before he was, I kissed his lips, then rested my head on his chest. I soon fell asleep in his arms, wasn't the first time and hopefully it won't be the last because I wanted to be with him forever and a day...

Trey ; Alicia ; Bryan

Credit ; Fear - Movie
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:40 am

Bumps gurly&yay she finally found sum1 she can trust(Bryan)...But i'm happy she let out all ha feelings 2 him so she doesn't have it stuck it in ha 4 eva but ya plz Bump

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tomboy Rated M

Post  meganmyxxb5fan on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:59 am

Bumps I love it.
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWN™ on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 am

BUMPz!

SHAWN™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  _x-i heart pat.-x_ on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:13 am

bump it up!!!
_x-i heart pat.-x_

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/patricks_babygirl49

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:45 pm

.Chapter 15.

I woke up to my cell phone ringing, like my day can get anymore worse someone has to call me in the middle of the night. I picked it up "what?!" I yelled my anger getting the best of me, laying back "I mean hello" I stated.

"So she broke up with you huh?" I heard Neeka on the other line.

"Yea, she did but I don't see why it's your business"

"Oh but it is, that little hoe is with Nell and I want my baby back"

"Ok and your calling me why?"

"You want her back right?"

"Yea" I said sitting up and looked around my room.

"Then we have to get them to break up, then she'll come running back to you. And more importantly Nell be on his knees begging me to take him back"

"Ok but how?" I asked, thinking about Diana only, even if I didn't like Neeka I would do anything to get Diana back.

The next morning I woke up and went straight into the bathroom, afterwards I walked out of my room and down the stairs. Seeing Diana sitting on the chair in the living room, Carnell still sleeping, she got up when she saw me. Following me into the kitchen, I walked over to the refrigerator and opened it to get some orange juice. "Want some?" I asked, making sure she saw what was in my hand, she then nodded and I got two cups out. Pouring the juice in the cups, anyway I sat down after sliding her glass over to her, she took a sip.

"Thanks"

"No problem" I said, everything got quiet, I was afraid to say something. For once I was scared of something, that something being my older sister, she looked at me.

"Look I didn't mean to freak you out yesturday but I thought you should know"

"It's ok, no one has ever talked to me like that before"

"Really? I would think our father has"

"Nope, no one has, especially the way you told me"

"Oh well I hear your a freshman, what school?"

"Same as you, I've seen you in the halls"

"I knew you looked familiar"

"Yea" I said lowly, everything got quiet again, I looked at her as she was staring at the glass of juice. "So umm are you going to stay? or are you going to stay with Carnell and his mom?" I asked, she looked up at me.

"I don't know yet, I'm just confused"

"Well I've never had a sister, so I was hoping you'll stay" I told her lowly, it wasn't normal for me wanting people here. Especially a stranger but she wasn't really a stranger, she's my sister, and I wanted to get to know her.

"Really? Me?"

"Yea, I mean you are my sister and maybe my parents will get off my back"

"They only want the best for you"

"Yea that's what they say"

"Well it's true and if I do move in then I'm going to be on your back too"

"I think I can handle you" I said, she smiled and shook her head.

"Maybe but you'll never know" she stated, she took another sip of her orange juice. That's when my mother walked into the kitchen, she kissed both of our foreheads. Then started to make breakfast as dad slept in, I got up to go and take a shower as Diana went into the living room to wake Carnell up. Maybe having a sister won't be so bad, maybe I could finally talk to her about somethings and she'll understand...

Credit ; Tim McGraw
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

tomboy rated m

Post  meganmyxxb5fan on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 pm

Dont break them up No! Spec and Neeka deserve eachother.
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWN™ on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:07 am

bumpZ!

SHAWN™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:12 am

that hoe neeka bet not break them up
they are so happy together i hope
nothing will break them break them up
and i was glad bryan came around
BUMPS!!
ashley.SO.fly™

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 am

UGH Man I really hope dey don't break dem 2 apart&like Meg dsaid y can't Neeka&Spec go out instead of breaking apart an happy couple Shocked Sad but bumps

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:07 pm

.Chapter 16.

Later that day I sat in Bryan's room, I was waiting for him to get out of the bathroom so we could go to the park. "Done yet?" I asked, he looked at me and shook his head, "come on Bryan. I'm not getting any younger" I stated he looked at me, "don't say it" I said, knowing what he was going to say.

"Alright, I'm ready" he stated walking out of the bathroom, I stood up and we were off. "So I can tell you anything and you won't tell my mom or dad?" he asked, I looked at him.

"That depends on what it is"

"It's about my girl" I said, she stopped and looked at me with a big ass smile.

"My brother has a girlfriend, that's cute but anyway go on"

"Anyway, we've been dating for awhile and I was wondering when we should be together, together"

"What?" she asked, I looked at her, "no, but your a freshman your to young" I told him.

"I'm fourteen and I am ready" he told me, we walked over to a bench and sat down, I turned my full attention to him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm seventeen and I haven't even done it yet"

"Haven't you thought about it?"

"Sometimes, but that's only when, wait this about you not me"

"True but you are helping me out here"

"I just think you should be in love before your first time Bryan, so are you in love?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I've never been in love before"

"It's when you can't live without that person, to make sure they're ok before yourself. You can't stop thinking about them for one second, you do anything for this person just to see them smile. And if you have to think about it then maybe your not, but it's what your heart tells you and never second guess it"

"So are you in love with Carnell?"

"Yea, yea I am but this isn't about me and Nell, this is about you and your girl"

"Marie"

"Marie, nice name, I got to meet her"

"Anyway back on subject"

"Yes, back on subject"

"So what your saying is I should wait"

"Yea, I am, that's if your not in love yet, that and you won't get diseases or early pregnancy" she stopped mid sentence. I turned to see what she was looking at but only saw a guy with a kid, the kid wigged free and ran over.

"Mommy!"

"Mommy? I thought you never done it"

"I haven't but he doesn't have a mother" she said lowly, standing up as he ran up. She picked him up and then looked at me, "this is Jr., Jr. this is my brother Bryan" she said.

"Uncle Bry!" he yelled, I nodded, standing up and noticed the guy standing in front of her.

"Hey"

"Hi" Diana said.

"Oh look a shiny object, come on Jr." I said getting Jr. from Diana and walking off. I was close enough to watch but couldn't hear them, I wonder who that guy is. I'm going to have to question her about him, he didn't look right, he wasn't suppose to be talking to my sister. Expect for me, our father and maybe Carnell, that's it no other guy should, I don't care if she's a tomboy.

Marie

Credit ; No Definition
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

tomboy rated m

Post  meganmyxxb5fan on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Go Bryan Protect D from Spec thats a good Baby Brother lol
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:28 am

Oh Em. Gee.Like Meg said I hope he protects himself&His bro's frum Spec 4real...&I can also c dat deres drama cumin...hmm I even think i kno wats gonnna happen next.....I think dat him&D R gonna meet Spec&r gonna start a big fight just 2 protect dere sistah Very Happy but bumps plz

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:50 am

.Chapter 17.

"Spec what you doing here?" I asked him, making sure I was a few feet away from him.

"Jr. misses you"

"I miss him too"

"D I want us to be friends, nothing more, nothing less" he stated, I looked at him. It wasn't like we were dating for a long time, and before we were together we were friends. So why not?

"Ok but one thing"

"What?"

"Can I borrow that shirt?"

"Nope"

"Ok" I said, smiling, I walked over and hugged him, then walked over to Jr. and Bryan. Maybe it won't be so bad, I had a family, a boyfriend and friends, but I still wished my past was better...

`Monday`
I walked into school, wearing light blue baggie shorts, a white undershirt and blue over shirt. I was wearing my airwalk sneakers and my blue hat, along with my chain wallet and playboy belt. My hair was down and my nails were painted black, I got bored last night. I even painted Bryan's toe nails, the boy got some stinking ass feet but I was really bored. Do right was playing in my ears since I stole Bryan's ipod this morning, he still don't know I got it. I sat down in front of Nell's locker, I usually did, I waited for him that's until someone sat beside me. I paused the music and looked at the person, noticing that it was Ebony, she looked at me. "I heard what happen, with your dad and stuff" she said, I nodded but I knew something was on her mind.

"What's going on?"

"I'm scared"

"Why?"

"I might be...pregnant" she whispered, I looked at her in shock, I pulled out the headphones.

"What? You? Kelly? Oh jeez Ebony"

"He wore a condom"

"That works half the time Ebony"

"Would you stop that!"

"Sorry" I said lowly, sometimes when I'm freaked out worried I keep say a name. Usually it's Nell's so this is a first, I looked at her and then stood up, she did the same. "Are you even sure? Did you take a test?" I asked as we headed down the hall, we had to Nell was on his way over.

"No, can you..?"

"Yea, I'll buy it and we'll go back to my dads, so you can check it out"

"Thanks D but don't tell no one including Nell"

"I promise" I said, I hugged her and then we continued to the front to hang with the girls. Another first, I usually hang with Nell and goof off but Ebony needed me. That it would be nice to know the latest news around school, especially if it didn't have to do with me...

Credit ; Do right
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

tomboy rated m

Post  meganmyxxb5fan on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:04 am

Ebony sissy do I have to get Reauna's Belt and hurt you lol
bumps D
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Lol NO!!!!! but wats wrong wit me man...UGH but if it cums out positive i'll still b ok&Just asking does Kelly even kno dat I preggy&Oh Em Gee man dis is bullshit&I can't belive I preggy by him Shocked Cool Very Happy&OH yea bumps so I can find out

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bl3ss3d_w_Curvs on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 am

bumpz bumpz bumpz bumpz bumpz

i love this story!!!!!

Bl3ss3d_w_Curvs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:36 am

.Chapter 18.

"We still on after school?" I asked Diana as she sat in front of me. She shook her head and said nothing, which was weird for her. "What's going on?"

"Nothing" she replied lowly.

"You sure cause you can tell me"

" I know and it's nothing" she told me, her voice telling me to drop it. I let out a breath as the teacher walked around the classroom. After school I saw her leaning against the wall waiting for someone. I walked over and quickly kissed her lips, she pulled back. "What was that for?"

"I can't kiss my girl?"

"No you can but it's not like you"

"Ok?" I said in a question tone, I was like that just not with Neeka. Her eyes turned to someone behind me and I turned slightly to see Kelly.

"Look I got to go, I'll call you later" she stated, she then kissed my cheek quickly. Walking toward Kelly I started to think, was she starting to fall for my brother? Kelly? What about Ebony? What about me? What about us?

"Ay Kelly wait up" I said, I've been trying to find him all day.

"Man what you want?"

"What's up with you and Ebony?" I asked, looking over my shoulder making sure she wasn't walking out just yet.

"If it was any of your business I would tell you"

"Fine be a dick" I stated, walking over to Ebony once I saw her. "Come on" I said lowly, anyway when we reached a store I got the test. Then we went to my house, my dad wasn't home and Alicia was doing something. Bryan was on his way home but we had to hurry up about this. She took the test and as we waited, I showed her around. Bryan was in the living room watching the T.V and talking on the house phone.

"Ay D dad wants to talk to you"

"Alright can you show Ebony the rest of the house?"

"Kitchen's over"

"Get your butt up and show her" I cut him off, he looked at me but got up. Handing me the phone and then walked to the kitchen with Ebony following. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetie"

"What's up?"

"Alicia and me are going to go out tonight and I was hoping you could watch Bryan"

"I was hoping to hang out with Nell tonight"

"He can come over but don't be alone in your room"

"Ok"

"Alright we'll be home around midnight so don't wait up"

"Ok bye"

"Bye" he said then I hang up, I then heard the timer going off. Then a second there Ebony rushed by, I followed her up the stairs. She looked at me, her eyes telling me to go look. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the test, I couldn't believe my eyes...

Credit ; My wifey! Marie!
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:14 am

uh uhhh. she's prego -sigh-

i love this story.
BUMP.
jay;love_