i t h u r t s. (updated 5.17.08)

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:01 am

Title// i t h u r t s.
Author// Taylor aka Tay
War started// 3.27.08.
War Ended// Unknown
Inspiration// Real life drama
Song// No More Drama - Mary J. Blige

"Come back here Taylor! Right now!" I heard my boyfriend Dustin say as I ran from him in pain. I never though he would be so abusive. Everyone said he was way too old for me. But I loved him so much and I wanted to be with him. For you see, I'm 16. And he, well he's 20. But everyone always thinks that I'm older than what I really am. So I guess that's why I neve got caught. He wasn't always abusive. When we first started going together, he was the man of my dreams. Now, he's just the man of my nightmares.

"I'm s-sorry baby. I didn't mean t-" "Shutup!" I felt the backside of his hand go right across my face leaving a stinging sensation. I know he still loves me. Because he only treats me this way when he's mad. I just wish he wouldn't be so abusive. "I told your ass not to go through my stuff! Don't bo going through my damn phone questioning me about who's calling me!" He hit my between every word. Tears were streaming down my face. I love him . . . and I don't mean to make him mad. So tired, tired of all this drama. you go your way, I'll go mine. I need to be free. So tired, tired, tired of all this drama.

Last edited by TAY.baby` on Sat May 17, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i t h u r t s. (updated 5.17.08)

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Fri May 02, 2008 5:11 am

DAMN gurly But I wudv'e beat his ass...but I can do w/e I want 2 n.iggah Evil or Very Mad

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:28 am

first chapter

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror the next morning. My eye was black and blue. My nose had a tiny spot of dried up blood on it. And my eyes were also pffy from crying. Why does he do this to me? "Hey baby." No sooner had he come in the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me like nothing ever happened. "I'm sorry." "Mmmmhmmm." I didn't want to make him more mad. So I just played along wiith him. "I'ma make it up to you. Get dressed. We're going somewhere today." "Where?" "You'll see haha." He kissed my neck and made me giggle. Why does he always do that? He always flips the script so I don't feel upset about him anymore. And it always works. I steeped out of the bathroom and got myself ready. I put my foundation cream on my face and made sure that I covered my bruises with it. After I was ready, I walked outside to him already waiting in the car blasting the radio. "16 At War" by Karina Pasian was on. That song really is the truth. That could help alot of young girls, including me.

"I'm sorry babe. I know I said it before but I want to say it again." "It's okay baby." "You still love me?" "Of course . . ." He kissed me, smiled at me, and we pulled off. I kept on asking him where he was tking me but, he wouldn't tell me. I was just looking out the car window at all of stuff we drove by. We finally reached our destination. I was in shock at what I saw. We were at th place that me and Dustin first met. Cascades roller rink. I haven't gone skating in a minute. "Baby this is-" "Where we first met. I know haha. I knew you would love it. Come on let's go." We got out the car and walked into the rink hand in hand. The rink was on and poppin. I seen everyone out on the floor doing all their tricks to the music that played. "I'll be right back Tay. I'm gonna get our skates." "Okay." He kissed me and walked off. I sat down on a nearby bench and watched everyone. "Hey ma wassup?" Thinking that it was Dustin playing one of his tricks on me again, I turned around and smiled. My smile turned into a state of shock when I found out it wasn't him.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:29 am

second chapter

I felt like I flew out of my shoes when I saw this guy. He was just too fine. "Hi." "What's ya name shawty?" "Um . . ." "Are you aight?" Damn what the hell is my name. Come on girl say it. You can do it. "Hello?" "Huh. Oh I'm sorry. It's Taylor. Everyone just calls me Tay though." "Haha it's cool. I like that name though. I'm Carnell. That girl over there at the snack bar, is my girl Aundre" Oh my god. He just had to say the "g word" didn't he? Why are all the fine looking ones taken? Wait. What the hell am I saying? I'm with Dustin. Well, I hope Dustin really loves me like he says he does. And I hope he doesn't want me just for sex. Because I heard from his past relationships he was like that with girls. Only wanted them for sex. "Well I really can't stay long. I actually just moved to this town. My girlfriend begged my parents to make us live closer to her. I'm starting school tomorrow at Atlanta Country Day School." "Oh word? That's my school. I'll look for you tomorrow then." It grew quiet for a couple seconds. "Aight well I'll see you tomorrow Tay. It was nice meeting you." "Bye." I watched as he walked off. Damn he looks fine. His girlfriend is pretty too.

I was about to go look for Dustin when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around to see Dustin with a furious look on his face. "Who the fuck was that you were talking to?" "Baby chill. He was just saying hi. I mean he just moved here. He was trying to make friends with people." "Friends my ass. It looked he was tryna holla at you." I simply rolled my eyes. "Yo who the hell are you rolling your eyes at? Think I won't punch you dead in your face in front of these people? You know I will cause I don't give a shit." I swear he acts like a little kid. "I'm sorry." "Now that's what I'm talking about. You know what? As a matter of fact, you ain't having your fun today here. You fucked it up for being disrespectful. We're going home right now." I grabbed my wrist and gripped it so much. I knew I screwed up big time. I didn't even look at me when we were driving home. But he kept on repeating over and over, "You're really gonna get it this time." I thought about all the times I "supposedly" disrespected him. I hope he will come back to his senses. I want the old Dustin back. The one that I actually loved. I don't know If I can handle this anymore.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:30 am

third chapter

I got myself ready for school the next morning. After we got home from the rink last night, he . . . . well . . . I don't think I can really tell you what he did to me last night. My heart can't handle it. I never thought he would take it that far. But he did. I put on my dress and shoes and waited downstairs for him to give me a ride to school. I put my white guicci sunglasse on my face to give him the sign that I don't even want to look, or start with him. He came down the stairs looking fresh and ready to go. "You ready babe?" "Mmmmhmm" "What's wrong with you?" "Nothing Dustin. Nothing" Either he's blind or he's just plain stupid. He knows damn right well why I'm mad. The both of us went out front and hopped in the car. "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige was bumpin through the speakers. That song knows my life to well.

----

"Aight babe I'll see you after school. Love you." "Love you too Dustin." I kissed him, got out of the car, and watched as he drove off. I wallked inside, and went to my locker. When I got there, I seen my bestfriend Diana, all hugged up on her boyfriend Marcel. "Gosh you two. Get a room haha." "Shutup haha. Hey Tay." "Hey Marcel. Wassup Dork?" "Nothing Dork haha. Dustin ain't walk you in this time?" "I don't wanna talk about him right now." "Something happen?" "You know what . . . I'll tell you later on tonight. I'll call you." "Aight. Come ababe let's go to class before the bell rings. See ya Tay." "See ya." Damn. Why can't my relation ship with Dustin be like theirs? I'm glad I introduced Marcel to Diana. He's such a good person. He would never put his hands on a women. Nor would he argue with them. I put my stuff in my locker and headted my class.

When I walked inside, I seen that Carnell kid I met yesterday standing up at the teacher's desk. I looked at him, waved, and took my seat. "Class settle down. We have a new student. His name is Carnell Breeding." Our teacher Mr. Bush said. "Carnell you can have a seat next to Taylor. Taylor raise your hand please." Why was I not surprised that he was gonna make him sit next to me haha? I rosed my hand and waved at him again. "So let me guess are you stalking me Carnell haha?" "Hey I didn't know I was gonna have a class with you haha." "Let me see your schedule." "Here." "Wow. You got every class with me haha." "Cool." It's not cool. Do you know how hard it is to have a boyfriend and have a cute guy in all of your classes? It's very hard. I don't think I will be able to stop myself from trying to flirt with him. Even though he already has a girl.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:30 am

fourth chapter

Come on bell! Ring already. I want to go to lunch. I felt like a little kid right now haha. I'm over here squirming around in my seat cause I can't wait for the lunch bell to ring. Well hey, when I'm hungry I'm hungry. Ok that sounded so fat right now. Oh my god. It finally rung. I grabbed my stuff and literally ran out of the class. I know I'm a little hyper when it comes to lunch haha. Well that's cause we got some good ass food in school now. "Hey Tay wait up!" I turned around to see Carnell running to catch up with me. Oh god here he comes. Girl just stay cool. "Damn girl why you run fast." "Oh hehe. My fault. I just get really hungry." "Haha it's cool. I like your dress by the way. It looks nice on you. You got taste in clothes girl." "Thanks." Now that is one thing he does that Dustin doesn't do. He notices the clothes that I wear. I'll give him one point so far. As a matter of fact, make that two. He go the cafeteria door for me and everything like a nice gentlemen. Is he trying to make me be flirtacious? I seen Diana and Marcel at the lunch table waving me down like weirdos. "Hey Carnell why don't you sit over here with me and my friends." "Aight. Cool." Carnell and I walked over to the table and I looked at Diana and Marcel like they were weirdos haha.

"Tay can I ask you a question?" Diana said. "Why the hell do you got sun glasses on? I mean those are really cute but, why the hell do you got them on inside the school?" "Oh. No reason. I just felt like keeping them on." "Well . . . take em off already haha." "No." Next thing you know, Diana literally jumps over the table and tries to reach for my glasses. She got my face a little when I turned away. Then, I dropped my glasses by mistake. "Shit!" I quickly picked them up and put them back on hoping she wouldn't notice. "Tay look at me." Damn. Too late. "Take your glasses off. Right now." Ashamed and embarrased, I slowly removed my glasses and Diana was looking mad as hell. Marcel and Carnell had their mouths wide open in shock. "Please don't tell me Dustin hit you? Because if he did, you know damn right well I'm coming after him." I looked around at all of them. But mostly Carnell. I know he wasn't expecting this to go on. I didn't think it was gonna happen either. "Chill D. It's nothing." "Oh yeah. Well how did you get it then?" "I ran into a wall yesterday. Me and Dustin were just playing. He was chasing me and what not. Next thing you know, I'm looking back at him and I accidently hit a wall haha." "Oh wow. You're a freaking klutz." Phew. I thought she wouldn't buy it. I looked over at Carnell and he had a serious look on his face. I have a feeling that he's one of those guys who can actually see what people are hiding on the inside. And I think he knows that I lied.

----

"Tay slow down for sec." I was getting ready to leave school cause the day finally ended, but I seen Carnell running up to me again. "Yeah?" "Can I talk to you for a second?" "Um sure." "Can we go some place private. It's something personal that I got to ask you." "Aight come on." The both of us walked down the hall towards the empty gym. We went inside and sat down on the bleachers. "So, what was it that you wanted to ask me?" "Well it's about earlier. You know, with the whole 'running into a wall incident'. That's not what really happened is it?" I turned my head away. I felt like I was gonna cry and I didn't want him to see me like that. "Are you aight? Tay . . ." He placed his hand on my shoulder and gently turned me towards him. "I lied okay . . ." "So your boyfriend hit you?" "How did you know he wa-" "You told me he was when we were at the rink." "Oh yeah . . . well yeah. But he didn't mean to." "Tay come on. For a dude to hit you so bad and leave a big bruise like that on your face, then I'm postive that it wasn't no accident." I had nothing to say after that. I couldn't.

"How old is he anyway? I'm not tryna sound like a parent or somthing. I'm just curious." "Oh well um . . . he's 20." "So you're saying you're 16 and he's 20?" The way he said made it sound like I made a mistake or something. "What?" "Tay he's 20. That's a wrong move right there. He's a grown man. He goes out clubbing alot don't he?" "Yeah." "Wrong move number two. You're 16. You can't go in a club yet. But he can. If he's abusive, then he also has to be a big flirt. I mean he could be at the clubs flirting and tryna get with all these other girls that are his age, right behind your back." "He wouldn't do that. I know he wouldn't" "Are you sure." I looked down at the ground and started crying again. "I'm not tryna make you leave him Tay. I mean, if you want to stay with him, go ahead. But just please, don't let your love for him take advantage of you. You could end up getting hurt really bad. Worse than the bruise that I know he gave you." He got off the bleachers and walked off. "Oh yea Tay?" "Huh?" "Could you please do me a favor? "What?" "Next time somthing like this happens, could you please tell the truth and not hide it? It's not gonna help yourself if you keep all that pain inside you." "Okay . . . " I watched as he walked out of the gym. He's right.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:31 am

fifth chapter

These past couple of days have been going great. I been spending my time with Carnell and Diana. Mostly Carnell. He's really fun to be around. When I'm around him, it's like he takes away all the pain I go through at home with Dustin. Which reminds me, I haven't spent time with Dustin as much I spent with Canell. I know he's probably angry about that. But I really can't help it. It's like Carnell has this special hold over me. I wish it was me and him instead of Dustin and I. Then life would be so much better. I'm with him right now. We're at the basketball court in the park. Playing a game of one on one. "Come on. What you got! What you got! Didn't they ever tell you white girls can't jump haha?" "Boy please!" Next thing you know, I dunked on him. "I see you lost haha." "Yeah yeah. Whatever." Tired as ever, I walked over to the bleachers and plopped down. He comes sitting down next to m out of breath. "Damn Tay. You got skills on the court." "Thanks. Learned from my dad." "Cool. You should tell him to fill me on some good colleges for basketball." "Oh well um . . . actually . . . he died along time ago." "Oh damn. I'm sorry Tay." "No it's okay."

It got silent for a couple of minutes. "So um . . . what you doing next week?" "I don't know. It really depends if Dustin feels like doing anything." "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come have dinner over my house next week." "Sure I'd like that." "Okay great. I'll call you and let you know when." "Aight. Care for another game of one on one?" "Haha why so you can beat me again?" "Yup." "Haha you're on." Next week sounds like a great plan. He didn't seem to happy that I brought Dustin's name up though. I woner what's wrong. Maybe I really am making a mistake in my life. I mean Carnell makes me smile. And Dustin, well he does but, only on his good days. Oh I don't know what to do. This is something I don't think I can handle. I need help on this. I know I'll call Diana tonight. She might know what to do.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EVA.R0CKz on Fri May 02, 2008 5:41 am

Wow! U had it all out! lol! BUMPZ!
EVA.R0CKz
Admin

View user profile http://all4b5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:43 am

yeah lol. but i was tryna get it all from the old all4b5 forum before it got deleted. i only had six chapters so far lol. but as you can see i only made it to the 5th lol. i wasn't quick enough lol.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EVA.R0CKz on Fri May 02, 2008 5:44 am

Oh sorry! U shoulda PMd me and I koulda waited till u got your story!
EVA.R0CKz
Admin

View user profile http://all4b5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` on Fri May 02, 2008 5:46 am

lol i feel stupid. but it's okay though. i can re-write chapter six lol.
TAY.baby`

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittrokks on Fri May 02, 2008 5:50 am

Loven the story so far.
ughh i feels for her. that has to suck
gettin beat. Sad

bump bump bump bump bump

Brittrokks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Fri May 02, 2008 6:08 am

DAMN wow but OMG>>>BUMPS

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .egar[[kiana]]rawr. on Fri May 02, 2008 10:22 am

oh HECKS NAW!
dustin would be missing something very important to him.
...like his face.
because id have to hit him in it.

ohmahgosh.
im so heated right now.
ugh. im happy she has carnell though.
^_^.

bumps.

.egar[[kiana]]rawr.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kittychild

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkerbell011 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:07 pm

dustin is an evil butthole

Tinkerbell011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy on Fri May 02, 2008 5:31 pm

Tinkerbell011 wrote:dustin is an evil butthole

Can we kill him for you and make it look like an accident? We're good at making Dustin's death look like an accident Twisted Evil We gots skills, and skittles!!!! skittles dis up!!!! OOOH LOOK YOU COULD LOOK EVIL AND SHAKE YOUR HEAD AT THE SAME TIME!!! OOOOOH Evil or Very Mad HAHA!!! OH AND YOU CAN BLINK AND GO POPEYED Shocked HAHAHAHAHA THIS FORUM'S THE BEST THE EMOTICONS MOOOOVE *PUSHING ALL THE EMOTICONS JUST BEACAUSE LIKE A RETARD* HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Surprised MY FACE!
Tippy

View user profile http://myspace.com/wyterabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkerbell011 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Tippy wrote:

Can we kill him for you and make it look like an accident? We're good at making Dustin's death look like an accident Twisted Evil We gots skills, and skittles!!!! skittles dis up!!!! OOOH LOOK YOU COULD LOOK EVIL AND SHAKE YOUR HEAD AT THE SAME TIME!!! OOOOOH Evil or Very Mad HAHA!!! OH AND YOU CAN BLINK AND GO POPEYED Shocked HAHAHAHAHA THIS FORUM'S THE BEST THE EMOTICONS MOOOOVE *PUSHING ALL THE EMOTICONS JUST BEACAUSE LIKE A RETARD* HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Surprised MY FACE!

hell yeah we do that kinda thing all the time

Tinkerbell011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy on Fri May 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

we professionals at it, first killings for free, the one's afterwards you gotta negotiate the price...(we like cookies Very Happy )
Tippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkerbell011 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

we professionals at it, first killings for free, the one's afterwards you gotta negotiate the price...(we like cookies Very Happy )

cookies my ass theresa wants gucci, coach, and prada Shocked

Tinkerbell011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MyxxFan93 on Fri May 02, 2008 5:47 pm

Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

lol! Wow tippy!You wanna go commando on him!!!!lmfao I do too.But she is kinda dumb bcuz hes 20 shes 16.I agreee big mistake.{Corrina this is my Myxx forum name lol}BUMPS!!!!!! cheers
MyxxFan93

Location : At home watching chilling with tha Breeding & Hunnicutt Fam,Chasing Patrick for his skittles!!THIS M

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crazygoofychickbabes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy on Fri May 02, 2008 6:01 pm

MyxxFan93 wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

lol! Wow tippy!You wanna go commando on him!!!!lmfao I do too.But she is kinda dumb bcuz hes 20 shes 16.I agreee big mistake.{Corrina this is my Myxx forum name lol}BUMPS!!!!!! cheers

HUSH UP THERESA WE TAKE COOKIES NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO GIVE YOU PRADAS AND COOCHIES, AND COACH! UNLESS ITS THE COACH BABY BAG FOR ME CUZ YOU KNOW I'LL TAKE THAT..AND THE SCARF AND THE LITTLE BABY BLANKET. HAHA RI-RI IN THE HIZOUSE!!!! WEEEEE Arrow *RIDING ON TOP OF THE EMOTICON* HAHA LOOK ITS GOKU^ KUMPAI!
Tippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkerbell011 on Fri May 02, 2008 6:05 pm

Tippy wrote:
MyxxFan93 wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

HUSH UP THERESA WE TAKE COOKIES NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO GIVE YOU PRADAS AND COOCHIES, AND COACH! UNLESS ITS THE COACH BABY BAG FOR ME CUZ YOU KNOW I'LL TAKE THAT..AND THE SCARF AND THE LITTLE BABY BLANKET. HAHA RI-RI IN THE HIZOUSE!!!! WEEEEE Arrow *RIDING ON TOP OF THE EMOTICON* HAHA LOOK ITS GOKU^ KUMPAI!

fine then no cookies for you i'll just eat them all yummy

Tinkerbell011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy on Fri May 02, 2008 6:12 pm

Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
MyxxFan93 wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

affraid YOU'LL JUST TAKE FOOD AWAY FROM THE BABY LIKE THAT? THERESA I'M ASHAMED OF YOU! Mad SIIIIGH *talks to little Michael/Anjie* see Auntie Tink don't love you , it's okay though, I do. Mummy loves that little baby kicking and stuffs.
Tippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinkerbell011 on Fri May 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
MyxxFan93 wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:
Tinkerbell011 wrote:
Tippy wrote:

affraid YOU'LL JUST TAKE FOOD AWAY FROM THE BABY LIKE THAT? THERESA I'M ASHAMED OF YOU! Mad SIIIIGH *talks to little Michael/Anjie* see Auntie Tink don't love you , it's okay though, I do. Mummy loves that little baby kicking and stuffs.

awww dont say such things i wuv babies and besides my brother ate all the cookies anyway fat ass

Tinkerbell011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy on Fri May 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Oh your brother needs to be put through Tippy's Workout plan/ Boot Camp for Bad @$$ Brothers huh? Cuz my brother knows better, he reach for a cookie that I have purchased with my money than he is signing his own death certificate Evil or Very Mad Me no play.
Tippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next