ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES and GUIDELINES OF FAN FICITION

Go down

RULES and GUIDELINES OF FAN FICITION Empty RULES and GUIDELINES OF FAN FICITION

Post  cocochik14 Fri May 02, 2008 10:08 pm

1. Do NOT I repeat DO NOT DISRESPECT, EXPLOIT, UNDERMINE, HUMILIATE etc. B5. This is their website and we want to respect them We want them to love us as much as we love them.

2. NO RACISM, SEXISM, DISCRIMINATORY sayings, words, phases so on and so forth to ANYONE!!! That means anyone.

3. NO LONG BUMPS. THEY WILL BE DELETED!!! We know you like a story, but give everyone a fair chance to comment like everyone else.

4. Rating..is not an issue. It is the reader's choice to read a story or not. Just keep it clean and good.If there is unnappropiate material inside..trust...it will be deleted/locked/removed.

5.Rating is very important if they know that the story is going to be suggestive.

6. No Cast Calls. They will be locked

7. BE ORIGINAL.....jocking, stealing, copying isn't TOLERATED. It's rude to the people who have worked hard on the story. If this does happend your story will be locked/removed etc.

8.No off topic post

Please follow these rules. This is suppose to be fun and enjoyful for everyone. SO follow the rules and do your thing

I love you Ressa

Those are all the rules I got so far..but is that good enough

cocochik14

https://all4b5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum