ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions

+8
ThaMyz_DR47
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
SHAWN™
Sex POT Barbie`
$h@wty
jay;love_
they2fkid.
ICYUNVME®
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions Empty +Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions

Post  ICYUNVME® Sat May 03, 2008 3:32 am

Hey guys, it's me Dyanna (xSilentGLAM). Dammit, it looks like we're starting over. For those who read the story on the other board, just bare with me and bump it up so we can get to the new parts faster. Thanks Smile
-----

Delinquent Teen
This is the Remix.
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions Delinquentgraphic3

Title: Delinquent Teen
Born: February 7th 2006
Ended: August 26, 2007
Reborn: September 22, 2007 (On my message board)
Final Ending: ??
//Main Characters
Danielle Ferguson -- 17
Dustin Breeding -- 18
Victoria Valdez --17
Ryan Fluis --17

--Danielle in the Future--
I never knew what real love was until I met him. I never knew what real pain was until I met him. I called him my everything, but that was a mistake. When you make someone your everything, you end up with nothing. That’s what I always say. I’ve grown so much as a woman. He showed me things. Made me feel things I’ve never felt before. I’m the product of a hard life. Even if I lived in Beverly Hills, there was more to it than that. I may have lived in a big house with everything I could ever dream of. But I had it the worst. I was against my family, my mother most of all. I was so unhappy sometimes I would even hurt myself just to make my soul feel better. But then I met him. The man that changed everything. This is my story.
---------------

Danielle’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions Daniellepov2

(Danielle in the present – 17 years old.)

(The alarm clock goes off.)

I opened my eyes into the darkness. Oh my goodness this damn clock!!! I pressed the snooze button on the clock, h my god why. Just why? The sun was already out at 6 AM, but I don’t like to be exposed by light so damn early in the morning or that much for that matter. My body aches so much. I slowly sat up in bed and looked at the clock again. 6:03. I got up and went into the bathroom to do what I’ve been doing for the past 8 fucking months. I hate school so much and I’m fed up with it. I’m in my last year of high school. Two months away. Repeating that in my head keeps me from going insane. As I came out of the shower, I removed the scarf from my head. And looked in the mirror. I cleared the fogginess from the mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror. I’m a pretty girl, but not beautiful enough. I’m a mulatto. My mother is white and my father is black. Point blank. I’m so pale. I’m probably the lightest out of both my sisters Anita and Kimmy. My mother and I have no relationship whatsoever. She was amazing until she had problems with her singing career. Then she got abusive. She used to hit me all the time from the time I was 11 on. She had an alcohol problem and I was her target when she got drunk. She cleared up her problem last year, but have I never forgiven her? Never. ::sighs:: I lotioned myself down and got dressed. I’m far from caring about how I dress. I put on some jeans and a beater with a black sweater. I applied my eyeliner and my Vaseline to my lips. I take really good care of my face. I don’t have any pimples so far. Thank goodness. Man I’m so pale. I checked my hair. I put it in a bun last night. My hair is not like my mothers. Well, It’s manageable, but there entirely too much of it. I swear. I put on my earrings and picked up my bookbag. I went downstairs. My little sister Anita grabbed my hand out of nowhere. She’s 8. Pretty, but annoying.

“Good morning Danielle”

“Hello”

“Aren’t you gonna say it back?”

“I just did”

“No you didn’t. You here like. Hello”
She mocked me. I gave her a little grin. She’s adorable. She hugged me and we both went into the kitchen. I fixed her a bowl of cereal.

“You’re so pretty Danielle. Leave your hair out.”

“It’s too curly and nasty.”

“Gosh. Danielle. I wish I were as pretty as you”

She always thought I was a goddess. I love that about her. She looks up to me a lot. My mother strolled downstairs with her robe on and baby sister Kimmy in her hands. She greeted my sister good morning with a kiss on her forehead.

“Good morning Danielle”

“Hello mother”

“Danielle you can greet me better than that”

“Mom not his morning. I’m not in the mood to talk to you”

“What it wrong with you? It’s like you’re always mad at me.”

“You ruin my life that’s what you do”

“Danielle get over it. Suck it up and get over it. I’m clean, I’m sober again go with it”

“You know what?....”
My father came in

“Can you two stop arguing for a minute? Anita needs to eat her breakfast in peace and quiet.” He kissed Anita on her forehead. I left. I didn’t even get to eat. I’m mad. Everything ran through my mind as I got into my little black Neon. I love my little car. I drove off quickly. I’m a little bit of a speed demon. I was gonna be late for school if I didn’t get there quickly. Yes! I have a half day today. Great. Man I miss my friends. I really don’t have ANYONE at school. Too much jealousy. My friend Ryan moved and so did my other friend Wesley. He was gorgeous. I would have given it up to him if he hadn’t moved 4 years ago. That only makes me sad now. Nobody at school really looks at me. I’m invisible. Sometimes I wish I were like those girls who know they look perfect. But then no because they aren’t real. Anyways, I got to school and went inside. I walked down the hall and went to my locker. I’m starting to get a headache. Ugh. The damn day begins…

I was at my locker when I saw he most beautiful guy I’ve ever seen. I’ve had a deep crush on his since like 10th grade. But he’s a stupid pretty which is the reason why I do not like him as a person. I just really like the way he looks. Actually I love the way he looks. He’s never said two words to me. Like I care. Well maybe a little. I would give anything to be with him, but that’s unlikely. After three minutes, he noticed I was starting at him. He smiled at me hard. I quickly hid my face behind me locker door. All I could picture in my head where his dimples. So adorable. But still what an asshole. I felt his presence coming. OMG. For the first time ever I think he’s going to talk to me. Ugh. I look like trash. I felt his hand over mine. I turned around quickly. He was dead in my face. He closed my locker and had me totally surrounded. Wow, his energy is crazy right now!

“May I help you?”

“Hey sexi. How’s ma girl goin this morning?”

“Excuse me?”

“Am I comin on too strong for you?”

“No. You’re coming off all wrong for me”

“I’m sorry sweetheart. I’m real sorry. Look. Let’s start over. My name is…”

“I know who you are. Everyone does”

“Well I can’t help that, but what’s your name.”

“Danielle”

“That’s a pretty name for a even more beautiful girl.”

I turned my head a grinned to myself. I don’t like to smile that much. He touched my chin with his finger leading my face back in his direction.

“I know you got my lunch, and I gotta half day, so how about you and me…”

“Look Dustin, I’m sure that you do this for every girl you see. And I’m not like everyone else.”

“I know. That’s why I wanna get to know you better”

Should I even consider it? Maybe.

“Look. You’re a nice guy but. You gotta rep and you prolly wanna just get some ass anyways. So just save it, I’m not the one.”

I walked off as the bell rang. It feels damn good to speak my mind. Or half of it for that matter. I don’t want him to know that I like him. Not ever. I only have math and English. Those two classes flew by like clockwork. Lunch was coming and all I wanted to do was sit under my tree and eat my pear in piece. As soon as the bell rang, I headed for the courtyard. Of course no one ever DARED to sit under my tree. I put my book bag down and sat under my big tree. Yes. Serenity. It was a pretty nice day outside. It was cloudy and cool. Sort of windy too. I’m just sitting here looking at everyone. Omg there goes Dustin. I hope he doesn’t see me. Too late. He already spotted me. I would have looked away, but I couldn’t. We looked dead at each other. He approached me and kneeled down.

“We meet again beautiful”

“How do you even do that?”

“Do what?”

“Find me? You haven’t said anything to me ever until today.”

“Maybe there’s a reason for that.”

“Is it me?”

“Naw it’s me.”

“You were scared of me?”

“Dustin Breeding is scared of no girl”

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

“Aww what you didn’t like that?”

“No I didn’t.”

“You got a sexy deep voice.”

“Thank you.”
I feel bittersweet about this guy.

“Well it was nice talking with you Danielle. Maybe I’ll see you later or somethin”

“Maybe.”

He took my hand and kissed it. He bit his lip as he stood up. He winked at me and walked away. He’s so gorgeous. Too gorgeous actually. But he’s an asshole. I bet he gets everything he wants. UGH. Turned off now. The bell rang again. Time to leave. I walked out to the parking lot trying to find which key my car key was. I saw Dustin and a large group of guys leaning against a car. I’m guessing it was his. I got in my car and drove off. I drove over to Jack-in-the-Box. I’m starving. I drove through the drive through and got my food. I drove home. The living room smelled of baby. My mom was changing Kimmy’s diaper.

“What are you doing home so soon?”

“I have a half day”

“Aren’t half days for Seniors?”

“Ma, you are such a damn blonde. I AM a senior”

“Really?”

“I’m 18 years old mom oh ma god I can’t even believe you”

“Whatever Danielle god ur so black”

“Uh huh.”
I took the baby from her. Oh little Kimmy. She’s so adorable. She had my mothers green eyes. Me and Anita’s change colors depending on our mood, but little Kimmy, she has them permanently. My mother went in the kitchen and came back out with a glass of some alcoholic drink in it and a cigarette.

“Mom, why are you smoking AND drinkin??”

“Because I’m stressed out anymore questions??”

“God take that sh*t somewhere else Kimmy is only 8 months old! She don’t need to be exposed to your bullsh*t”

“I can smoke and drink wherever the hell I want Danielle”

“Ugh. I can’t wait until daddy gets home. He’ll set you straight.”

“F*ck off”

If Kimmy weren’t in ma hands, I would kick that b*tch’s ass for tellin me that. See? Me and my mother are practically dead to each other. It’s been that way ever since I was 15. I flipped her the bird and walked upstairs with the baby. I put Kimmy on my bed and opened up the window. She was chillin on ma pillow. I took off my clothes and changed into my usual house shorts and t-shirt. I got up on the bed with Kimmy. I gave her little kisses. She’s such a pretty baby. Both my sisters are pretty. Kimmy was sucking on her binky falling asleep. She must have been fed already. I decided to talk to her.

“You know Kimmy. You are a very blessed child. You’re lucky you don’t really know mommy for who she really is. You see the pretty side of mommy. Yes I know she’s pretty with blonde hair and green eyes. It looks like she’s perfect. But, you’re too young to really know how mommy is. I just hope she doesn’t treat you the way she did me. I hope she treats you better.”

Aww. A minute or two later she was passed out. Aww. I took my hair out and laid down with her. I put her on my chest. I decided to take a nap with her. I woke up not even knowing what time it was. I was only sleeping for like a half hour. Kimmy was still asleep. I picked her up and put her in her crib in her room. I turned the cradle on and gave her a kiss on her cheek and walked out the room.

ICYUNVME®

http://myspace.com/xlyrical_soul

Back to top Go down

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions Empty Re: +Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions

Post  they2fkid. Sat May 03, 2008 4:15 am

bumpz.-
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Sat May 03, 2008 4:17 am

i always wanted to read this on the other forum.
i was so behind!
im glad i get to catch up now!

this is so good.
BUMPS.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Sat May 03, 2008 6:40 am

bump it up! cheers
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sex POT Barbie` Sun May 04, 2008 1:19 am

OMFG. I FEEL LIKE CRYING CUZ WE WERE AT SUCH A GOOD PART.LOL
YET AGAIN IM GLAD TO HAVE U BACK ON ANYWAY!!!!

MAJOR BUMPS
Sex POT Barbie`
Sex POT Barbie`

Back to top Go down

Post  Sex POT Barbie` Sun May 04, 2008 1:20 am

BUMPS
Sex POT Barbie`
Sex POT Barbie`

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Sun May 04, 2008 4:11 am

bump it up!
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Sun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm

$h@wty wrote:bump it up!
study
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  ICYUNVME® Mon May 05, 2008 2:25 am

oh wow, I didnt know you guys would come back.
but you know what pisses me off the most?
the rule on graphic scenes
NO MORE GRAPHIC SCENES!
how can I go on?
can someone like...ask them not to ban graphic scenes?
i'd hate to edit this damn thing.
but anyways, here's more...
-----------

Dustin’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions Dustinpov2

I drove home after lunch. Half days are wassup. I drove back to my apartment. I wanted to become more mature and branch out from under my mom’s roof. But I’m still a momma boy though. Don’t get me wrong, just because I don’t live with her don’t mean that I don’t still go back and get me some of her food. I know how to cook though. I’m not ya average pretty boy. I’m loaded. Ma father pays for everything in my apartment. He and my mom got a divorce and for my 18th birthday, he got me this apartment and ma Mercedes convertible. Yeah. I’m a little spoiled, but hey. That’s how it is when you livin in the Hills. I’m pretty much happy. The girls love me, I play basketball. Varsity! I’m the captain. I’ve had ma share of girls. That’s just how it is. But I’ve had ma eye on Danielle Ferguson since our sophomore year I think, I believe every girl in our school has come up and said something to me except her. And I like it. I really like her. She’s mean though. Damn. She told me off in the hallway today. No girl ever spoke to me like that before. But it makes me wanna get to know her even more. I need to start lookin for wifey though. I’m about to graduate in like a month and a half and I need to find that one special girl. I’ve been single for a long time. I think my last serious girlfriend was last year. But I left her on Christmas. It just wasn’t workin out. But Danielle, she got it goin on though. She’s hella quiet and gets her business done. I dunno she’s different. Man why am I so stuck on this girl?? She did look upset this morning comin into school. Aight, I know exactly what I’ma do. These past 2 years, I’ve been hiding how I feel about her, but tomorrow she’s gonna know.

The next morning, I wrote her a note while I ate my breakfast.

Danielle,
I love the way you walk, and the sexy way you talk. You ain’t even gonna believe this, but I like you. A lot. And to put a smile on your face would make me happy. I know you might think I’m playin, but I’m not. I really do wanna get to know you more, so if you would let me take you out today, I’d like that a lot. But no pressure though. It’s not like I’m forcing you to do anything. It’s all up to you. I know I came off all wrong and what not. I’m sorry for that. I would like to start over if that’s possible.

I started hearing her sexy voice in ma head.

Damn I’m even hearin ya voice in ma head right now. See you got me goin crazy over you. The reason why it took me so long to talk to you was because I was scared. I know. Dustin Breeding? Naw, but yeah it’s true though. You can say I’m lookin for you cause I am. I wanna kiss those sexy lips and make you feel loved. I can do that for you. I’m a real man and I can take care of you. All I’m sayin is give me a chance. When you finish reading this letter, look up at me. I’ll probably be nearby you.

Until later sexy.

Dustin

Yeah I think she’ll like it. Hopefully. I drove to the florist so I could get a rose for her. I drove quickly to school. I wasn’t gonna be late, but I wanted to get there before she did. I walked up to Danielle’s locker and slid the letter in. I stick the stem of the rose into her locker too.

“Aye what you doin Dustin?”

Ma friend came up to me.

“A little somethin for the mother of ma children.”

“Who?”

“None of yo business Tiesean now go away.”

“Damn n*gga chill!”

He walked off and I walked in the other direction. Danielle came walking down the hall lookin like she was about to kill someone. She took the rose from the locker door and sniffed it. She smiled a little. She opened up her locker and the paper fell out. She picked it up. Her eyes were glued to the paper. She slowly started smiling. And this time it was a real smile. Damn she gotta pretty smile. I’m getting nervous.

Danielle’s P.O.V

I finished reading the letter. Oh my god I can’t believe this. I really can’t. I looked up and Dustin was coming towards me.

“I see you got ma letter and the rose.”

“Yeah. It’s beautiful. I like it. Thank you”

“So what about that date”

“Okay. You lucky ma father drove me here today.”

“Why is that?”

“Because I don’t have my car.”

“Oh so I see you’ll be ridin with me after lunch then huh”

“I guess so”

I smiled at him a little bit.

“Come on sweetheart I know you can smile bigger than that”

He really made me feel content when he called me sweetheart. I smiled a full smile. He smiled back at me. Those dimples again. The bell rang.

“I’ll see you at lunch babe.”

“Okay.”

Oh my goodness I’m fallin hard already! He gave me a hug. I walked to class a little happier than I came in. I sat down with my rose in my hand. Victoria Valdez came in the classroom with her clique of friends. She’s f*ckin pretty. Hate her. Actually, it’s jealousy. Yeah. I’m jealous of her. She’s president of the Honors Society, Vice President of the Hispanic Club and a cheerleader. How does she even find the time? She walked up to me.

“Aww who gave you that?”

“Umm. Dustin”

“Really? Que Linda! That’s so cute! He must really like you to do something like that”

“Yeah”

“Hi. I don’t think we met. My name is Victoria”

“Danielle”

“Funny, I see you around in school all the time. You are soo pretty!”

“Thank you”
I smiled. She sat next to me. I kinda felt important because her friends were sitting all around me. To me I think they’re the prettiest Latinas I’ve ever seen. When the bell rang, I got up.

“Hey let me have your number”

I gave her my cell phone and she gave me hers. We exchanged numbers. I think I’ve made a friend. I like it. Wow this day is amazing. I walked down the hallway to my next class. It was study hall time for me. I sat down and took my books out. I started on my homework. I usually do it at home, but I’m havin such a good day, I’ll just do it here. My mind is starting to wonder though. I took out the letter Dustin wrote me from my notebook. It made my heart jump reading it and having him confess to me how much he liked me. And the kissing part. Oh yes. Best believe I feel the same too. He’s so confident and so sure about himself. I need something like that. I’m about to graduate. I need to find someone to really get serious with. Well, I don’t have to, but I want to. I haven’t had a boyfriend since…9th grade when Wesley was here. I wasn’t really interested in anyone else. Boys weren’t my main focus at all, but now, it’s kinda of all I think about. I’ve never really experienced what real love feels like. Yes. I am a virgin. But saying that would be a bad thing to anyone else, but to me. It’s my prized possession. I’m saving myself for my one true love. That’s how I see it. Woah! The bell rang. I must have been in some real deep thought. I gathered up my things and walked out of the classroom. Dustin was leaning up against a locker. Directly across from the classroom. I looked down smiling as he came up to me.

“Let me take that for you.”

I was shocked. He took my bookbag and put it on his back. No one’s ever done that for me before.

“Sooo what were you doing just now?”

“Study hall.”

“That’s good. I hope you got ur homework done”

“Most of it”

He held out his hand. I put mine on top of his and he held it. We walked down the hallway hand in hand. Wow I mean really. This feels different. But in a positive way though.

“YEAHH DUSTIN! GET IT!” Some dude yelled out to him from down the hall. I rolled my eyes and let go of his hand. Dustin held his fist up and mouthed ‘Shut the f*ck up. I’ma beat yo m*thaf*ckin ass’

“Forget them. They don’t know whas goin on, they just some 10th grade followers thas all”

I looked at him. Why are you so fine??? We walked out to his car. Why was (my ex-best friend) standing in front of it?

“Hey sexy how are you today?”

“Ashley why do you keep stalkin me?”

“Because I love you still baby you know that”

“Look I ain’t got no time for you right now.”

“Oh so your acting funny now because you have little Miss Emo over here?”

Ashley is such a stuck up b*tch. She’s a damn white girl. She’s pretty, but she’s a ho. She likes black guys but she likes Dustin the best because he’s both black and white. Like even makes a damn difference! We used to be real tight back in the day, but high school came and she turned on me. Stupid whore.

“Aye yo f*ck you Ashley” I snapped at her. Nobody calls me emo.

“Ooh aggressive are we? No wonder you haven’t had a boyfriend in what? 3 years? Anyways, Dustin give me a call when you finish slumming okay?” She blew him a kiss. Dustin looked the other way.

“Don’t ask.” He said

We both got in his convertible. He took my bookbag off and put it in the backseat. My mood just went away. Damn her. Dustin started driving. He looked over at me when we got to the stoplight.

“What’s wrong?”

“Stuff”

“Don’t let one girl ruin the best day of your life”

“The best day of my life?”

“Trust. When you with me, it’s gonna be the best day of your life”

I shook my head and smiled to myself. Maybe he was right. My cell phone rang in my pocket.

“Hello”

“Danielle what are you doing?”

“Not being home.”

“I need you. I fell…and stuff…”

“Don’t be callin me when you’re drunk. I don’t want to hear from you. Dad will be home in a few minutes. Just lay on the couch until he gets there”

“Why the hell are you neglecting me???”

“Because I don’t want to see you when you’re drunk”

“Danielle get home NOW!”

“Mom…NO”

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. As the ride went on, I thought about how much my mom doesn’t care for me anymore. I love her dearly, but she’s so damn difficult which makes me not want be around her. If I weren’t so strong, I would’ve probably committed suicide a long time ago. I know I have a father who loves me, but it’s not the same when he has to scrape my mom off the couch and put her into bed at night. Lately though, he’s been getting on her about her drinking. I mean, he yells and screams at her. Oh man. Why do I have to feel down now? We pulled up to this park. Wow he must have read my mind. My hair was a hot mess. It was getting out of place like it always does. I took my scrunchie out and re did my ponytail. I fluffed out my big curly puff. Dustin stuck his whole hand in it.

“Wow man. You’re hair is bigger than my hand”

“Shut up”
I laughed and playfully hit him on his arm. We were walking on this path. There was this pretty little garden area with all these flowers and a fountain. There were two benches in front of the fountain.

“Ooo Can we sit here?” I really wanted to.

“Aight.”

He grabbed some flowers from the ground and made a little bouquet of it. He sat with me on the bench.

“These are for you my love”

“Aww how sweet”
I laughed a little bit.

“So how you doin today babygirl?”

“Man I‘m good.”

“You sure? You didn’t sound too good when you were on the phone.”

“Me and ma mom don’t get along that much”

“Tell me, what’s goin on? Every time I would see you in the hallways for the past 2 years you were either sad or real pissed off. ”

“I can’t do that. Not right now”

“You can tell me anything”

“I’ll tell you later. It’s some real heavy sh*t”

“Aight whenever you ready”

I looked at him. He is really nice.

ICYUNVME®

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Mon May 05, 2008 4:14 am

--bumpz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Mon May 05, 2008 6:00 am

oh wow, I didnt know you guys would come back.
but you know what pisses me off the most?
the rule on graphic scenes
NO MORE GRAPHIC SCENES!
how can I go on?
can someone like...ask them not to ban graphic scenes?
i'd hate to edit this damn thing.
but anyways, here's more...

Oh wow. That's really going to suck for this story. especially since those graphic scenes were the best part!! lol.
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWN™ Tue May 06, 2008 12:51 am

(EMO_CHiCK)

GrrRRR DANGiT Evil or Very Mad
iT WAS JUST GETTiN 2 DA GOOD PART!!!
DiD YOOH POST THiS STORi ANY WHERE ELSE?

SHAWN™

Back to top Go down

Post  ICYUNVME® Tue May 06, 2008 4:45 am

YES I DID!!
I posted it here
BLACKdream Pro .

but not to worry [hopefully]
i'm going to open a board pretty soon and i have a story that i'm writing right now that i'm not posting on here and also all my other stories will be on there too.
and newer updates of this story too
but thats not till the summer
ugh, i'm still pissedi have to post this thing over again.
Mad

but anyways, keep bumping!

ICYUNVME®

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Tue May 06, 2008 4:56 am

WOW BUMP

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Wed May 07, 2008 1:53 am

man, it's gonna take a while to get to the part we were.
but I can wait i guess. Neutral
BUMP IT UP!
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Wed May 07, 2008 1:53 am

bump it up!
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Wed May 07, 2008 1:54 am

$h@wty wrote:bump it up!

[i just had to take you to page (2). Cool ]
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sex POT Barbie` Wed May 07, 2008 4:12 pm

ill be the first to join that!!!!lol

bumps
Sex POT Barbie`
Sex POT Barbie`

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Wed May 07, 2008 11:06 pm

-upz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  ICYUNVME® Thu May 08, 2008 8:18 am

Danielle’s P.O.V

Dustin told me everything about himself. He’s pretty much a happy kid. Oh well. I don’t even care anymore. He’s so nice and so sweet to me. All this is so quick, but you know what? I don’t even want to slow down. We walked along the path. He held my hand again. I felt better than I have in weeks.

“Why are you being so nice to me?” I just had to ask. Even though I knew the answer.

“Because I like you. Why else?”

“But there are so many outgoing, pretty, and also easy girls you can easily have”

“But you’re different from them, you’re beautiful and hard to get.”

“Yeah seeing as I’m not loose”

“You still a little baby?”

“Well if you put it like that no. But yeah, I’m untouched.”

He stopped and hugged me.

“What’s this for?”

“Just cause what you said”

“Umm. Okay.”

“Did it hurt”

“Did what hurt”

“When you fell from heaven”

“OH MA GOD! I WALKED INTO THAT ONE!”

We both started cracking up. Wow, I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. We walked back to his car. I’m starting to feel comfortable with him. Before he started up the car, he looked at me. The look on his face was just…I do’t even know. He must have really liked me. He had a flower in his hand. He put it in my hair for me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Wow. That was a very sweet move he did right there. He started up the car smiling to himself. So did I. I guess we both were having a moment. He put the top back down.

“Why don’t you put ur hair down?”

“I don’t like it”

“I love it”

“You would”

“Please”

“Later.”

“Aight I’ma settle for that”

I gave him the directions back to my house. I kinda didn’t want to leave him. He stopped right in front of the house.

“Can I have your number?”

“Okay”
I gave him my phone and vice versa. I gave him a hug.

“I’ll call you.”

“Yeah right.”

“I will. Promise”

“Okay”
I got out the car with my bookbag in my hand walking up to my house. I walked inside thinking I’ll have peace and quiet. But no. My mother was screaming at my father. In a drunken rage.

“How the hell are you….gonna tell me not to drink you sonofabitch. I made you…okay? And I will work overtime to break yougotit? Yuhgotit??”

“Stacey you’re makin a fool of yourself”

“Oh don’t worry daddy. I’m not concerned. Where’s Anita?”

“Upstairs taking a nap.”

“Okay.”

“Danielle….tell your father….thatidonthavto stop drinking ifidontwantto…tell him that….tell him that”

“Get away from me. I’ve been having a good day and I don’t want you to ruin it.”

“But Danielle…I have something to tell you…the reason why I’m drinking so much is that…”
My father yanked her away from me. He dragged her upstairs. She struggled to get out of his clenches. He was about to put her to bed. That usually happens. He never hits her which I think would make the situation better and would put her in her damn place, but no, he loves her too much. Whatever, I went upstairs to Anita’s room. She was watching cartoons.

“What you doin?” I asked her sitting on her bed .

“Watching tv.” She said in a shy voice

“Oooh. Can I watch with you?”

“Of course you can. Ooh can I have the flower in your fair? It’s pretty.”

“If you let me do your hair in French braids I’ll put it in your hair.”

“Okay.”

I ran my fingers through her long soft bushy hair. I did her hair while we both watched her television. When I was done, I put the red rose in her hair.

“There you go. Pretty”

Anita smiled as she placed her fingers on the flower feeling the texture. “Thank you”

“You’re welcome.”

Whenever I look at Anita, I see my mother. It kinda made me sad because I thought about all the kids at school who’s parent really take care of them. Anita is affected by my mothers behavior, but she deals with it because she’s practically glued to her.

“I’m gonna go lay down with mommy. I heard her and daddy yelling and she’s probably asleep by now.”

“You sure you wanna do that?”

She nodded yes. But then she got sad as well. She started crying out of nowhere.

“Why is mommy like that?”

“Hollywood Anita. It got the best of her. But don’t think she doesn’t love you”
I held her close to me.

“I know she loves me, but I want her to stop drinking. None of the kids at school’s parents are drunk people.”

“I know. But you know what? God has a plan for her. It might not be today, but one day, she’ll understand that what she’s doing is wrong and she’ll fix it.”

“Okay.”

“Now dry your tears and we’ll go to her room okay?”

“Okay”
She wiped her face as I took her hand and took her to our mother’s room. She was laying down flicking channels being lazy. But as soon as she saw Anita sniffling she managed to pull herself up and lean up against the headboard expanding her arms out. Anita got up on the bed hugged her.

“Shh baby. It’s okay. I’m fine.” My mother whispered n Anita’s ear. Anita just sobbed. She was hurt, but at the same time was probably overwhelmed because she loves mom a lot, a whole lot. I walked out of the room. A part of me wanted to be in the bed with them, but me and my mother are practically over. That’s the painful reality of it. Yes sometimes I think about it and get upset, but I gotta keep it movin. I went into my room and close my door. I turned on my radio real loud like I like it. I’m about to start on my homework…..actually, no nevermind. I don’t want to. Senioritis has been kickin ma ass lately lol. I went in my bookbag and looked for Dustin’s letter. I read it over again. I held it to my heart as I smiled to myself. Can this be real? Does he actually really like me? Should I even trip off this n*gga? I don’t even know. I really wanna call him, but then would that make me all clingy? Na, I’ma let him come to me.

The next day went by fast. Dustin wasn’t in school. I really wanted to see him. I have this huge headache that won’t go away. It’s Friday and all I want to do is go home and sleep. I didn’t even go to lunch, I left. When I got home, I went into the kitchen to get some water. My mother came in pissed off at me.

“Danielle last night I told you to clean the kitchen” She did ask me, but I didn’t do it.

“Okay chill out. I’m sorry”

“Why didn’t you do it?”

“Because I was tired”

“Why don’t you do anything I ask you to????”
She started raising her voice at me. I don’t like that at all.

“Look, I said I was sorry. I was too tired okay?”

“Don’t take that f*cking tone with me Danielle”
OH HELL NO

“So you talkin about a tone??? You the one cursin at me. Don’t think I won’t curse back at you.”

“To hell you will because you know why? I’m the adult, you are the child. I have the authority around here.”

“You know what?? Why do treat me this way? You blow everything outta proportion. I said I was sorry. God, just leave me alone.”

“Leave you alone? LEAVE YOU ALONE??”

I just walked away from her. But she grabbed me really hard by my hair. Is she really crazy enough to hit me again??

“Don’t you dare ever walk away from me when I’m talking to you.”

“GET OFF OF ME! I’M NOT SCARED OF YOU ANYMORE!”
I finally got out of her clutches.

“Danielle you’re really pushing my buttons.”

“And you pushin mine. I can’t believe you flippin out like this. You must really hate me”
I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. But I turned around before she could see my emotions. I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of making me cry. I went in my room and just broke down. I’m in hell. I wish my dad would come home and console me. I fell asleep from my crying and horrible headache.

Dustin’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions Dustinpov2

I don’t feel like goin out with any of ma friends tonight. I just got off the phone with ma older brother Carnell. My mom is tryna get us to start talkin again. Whatever. He’s 20 and obviously her favorite. But am I hatin? Kinda. But whatever. He’s not a bad guy, but I just don’t like him all that much. He’s ma moms first born out of me Kelly, and Patrick. But something me and Nell got in common is our charm yeah, we used to stay getting girls in middle school and in high school before he graduated. Yeah, he was the popular one, but its ma turn now! HA! I wonder what ma baby’s doin. Yeah, I’m already callin Danielle baby. Damn I dunno what she’s doin to me. I haven’t felt this way about anyone in a long time. I should call her to see if she’s okay…naw then she’ll think I’m a stalker. But if I don’t call her she’ll think I’m playin her or something. Hmm. It’s goin on 10:00 I wonder if she’s awake. I’ll call her now. I wanna hear her voice. I got on my cordless.

“Hello.” There’s that deep sexy voice. Damn girl.

“Hey sexi”

“Hi”

“How are you?”

“Not so good.”

“Not so good? Did something happen?”

“Yeah, but it’s something I had to deal with. And still have to”

“Come on Danielle tell me what’s up. I wanna know what’s bothering you”

“I don’t wanna tell you over the phone.”

“Then put some clothes on and we’ll talk about it now.”

“Dustin...now?”

“What you wanna save it for another time?”

“No, I want to tell you, but not now. I just started talking to you”

“So, but basically you knew me since we started high school so therefore I should know. Come on, I just wanna know what s wrong so I can fix it.”

“You can’t fix this Dustin.”
She sounded like she was about to cry. I gotta see her now.

“Danielle, I want you to get up now and come outside to wait for me. I’m comin right now.”

“::sighs:: Aight”

We hung up. I’m already in ma car drivin to her house…
---------

To get the latest updates of this story...join BLACKdream Pro .

ICYUNVME®

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Fri May 09, 2008 6:14 am

bump it up!
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Sat May 10, 2008 4:58 am

bump it up!
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Sun May 11, 2008 12:08 am

bumpz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 Sun May 11, 2008 5:10 am

BUMP! It was a shame the board stopped.....this story was at a good part. and the graphic thing...i won't even comment on.
ThaMyz_DR47
ThaMyz_DR47

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Tue May 13, 2008 12:46 am

Bumps!!
lovin that story.
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down