ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Amends

3 posters

Go down

Making Amends Empty Making Amends

Post  TREViiSA Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Making Amends XAVIERcharacter
I dressed myself for the new beginning I was about to embark on. My palms were sweaty, a sign of nerves. What would they say when they saw me. My new beginning wasn’t as knew as I would like it to be. I was returning to the state of Georgia, the place I left with out looking back. I had left everything and everyone behind. My return was unknown to everyone to ease their pain until I would face them. Today was that day, I would pick up the past and try to make Amends.

Last edited by TREViiSA on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
TREViiSA
TREViiSA

Back to top Go down

Making Amends Empty Re: Making Amends

Post  TAY.baby` Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:45 pm

ooh bumpies visa

i see the chris sig i made for you too lol
TAY.baby`
TAY.baby`

Back to top Go down

Post  TREViiSA Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 am

Making Amends ANDREScharacter

I stared at the face of the red head beauty known as Xavier, my twin sister. I was confused as to why she was here and when had she had come back. I hadn’t seen her in the past two years, and up until now I hadn’t even thought that she would be here, smiling in my face.

“What are you doing here Xaevier?” I questioned frowning. Her smile quickly changed to a frown.

“I can’t come and see my brother, my family.” She smiled again. I gave her a confused look.

“Whatever Xavier.” I turned on my heel and walked away from her afraid I would say something to make the situation worse. My mind scrambled for answers and possibilities but none came up. I quickly walked off into the direction of the gym in search for the many people I knew would be shocked as I was.

“Dres, what up.” Chris yelled from the top of the bleachers as I entered the building. I walked up the stairs two by two and joined him along with our other friends.

“What’s wrong with you?” Domino asked as I bit my lip almost drawing blood.

“I saw Xaevier.” I stated plainly.

“Where, maybe it was someone that looked like her.” Alexis said. I shook my head.

“No, it was her, I talked to her.” My voice rose.

“Well, what’s she doing here?” Taylor asked curiously asked.

“I don’t know, it can’t be anything good with Xaevier.” I shrugged. I glanced over at a expressionless Chris. Everyone had turned there attention to him, he said nothing, he did nothing. No one spoke, like me, they all wondered what life would bring now that Xaevier was back.

I have like 9 views and only one reply.If youre going to read,comment. && yea Tay I'm So In Love With the banner.but I think I'm about to change it to my lil homie scooter.
TREViiSA
TREViiSA

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:29 am

woah i'm lovin this.
and i'm in it??
woo hoo lol.

bumpies
TAY.baby`
TAY.baby`

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:46 pm

very nice start.
BUMPS!
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  TREViiSA Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:17 am

Making Amends XAVIERcharacter
I smoothed down my shirt as I nervously walked over to the lunch table. My eyes never left my feet until I reached the table. I smiled weary at them, no smiles were on theirs.

“Hey.” I waved. The stares were intense as if they could see right through me. I looked to Taylor who rolled her eyes and then at Chris who sat with his jaw tightened.
“Aren’t you going to say hi?” I asked hoping they would.

“What do you want us to say Xaevier.”Taylor snapped.

“Look, I’m sorry.” I began only to be cut off by Andres.

“You’re not sorry Xaevier.” He stated. I opened my mouth to speak but decided against it, there wasn’t anything I could say. My actions, in their eyes couldn’t be justified with any form of excuse or apology. I walked away from the table feeling defeated, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy but I didn’t know it was going to be this hard.

After my day at school I returned to the apartment I had leased tired as ever.

“How did it go?” Dana asked as I flopped down on the couch beside her.

“Horrible.” I sighed. My smile returned at the sound of little feet stomping on the hardwood floors of the building. I got a glimpse of her curly head as she rounded the couch with a wide smile plastered on her face.

“Mommy.” She screamed.

“Joey.” I screamed back, scooping her in my arms.

“How’s mommy’s baby, was you good for Dee Dee today.” I asked kissing her cheek. She nodded

“Dee Dee slept the whole time.” She snitched. I laughed and looked at a guilty Dana with a raised brow.

“I was tired and plus she slept too.” Dana explained. I had to get her in some kind of daycare because Dana wasn’t a very good babysitter.

TREViiSA
TREViiSA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum