ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should've Said No

3 posters

Go down

Should've Said No Empty Should've Said No

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:46 am

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
You should've know that word, bout what you did with her
Would get back to me...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

Dear Diary,

My god I saw my boyfriend Patrick with another girl. I couldn't believe it he was making out with her. I was with my girls and I saw them I went over and he said "Oh hey baby what are you doing here". I slapped him told him we were over and left to go home. Kelly his brother got a call from Reauna saying to come to the apartment. He brought me my favorite ice cream and I told him what happend. "My brother cheated on you what the hell is wrong with him" "Hell if I know do me a favor and take his shit home" "No problem do you want me to come back" "Yes" "Okay I'll be back soon" He kissed my cheek and I liked that he was listening to me Patrick never did that he was to worried about his looks to worry about me.

Kelly's Diary Entry

Okay so today I find out that the girl I've been crushing on secretly has just become single due to my brother's stupidity. I really like her I don't want her to think I want her now even though I do. Its been hard seeing her with him. Lately I noticed that she wasn't happy and she'd come to me to lean on if they had a problem. So I have got to get her before he gets her back. "Hey Ray I'm on my way" "Okay" "So do you want anything to eat" "Um Wendy's please" "What is it with you and Wendy's" "I love their food gosh" "Okay I'll be there in 15" "Okay P came by and wanted me back" "What did you say" "I told him No" "Why" "Kelly look I'll tell you why when you get here" "You love me don't you" "Yeah" " I feel the same way but you just became single I don't wanna be your rebound" "I don't want you to either" "So we'll wait" "Yeah I guess we will"

A year later

I got a voicemail from him.

"Hey Ray can we talk about us I really love you and want you to be mine meet me at the spot with your answer"

At the Park

Did he just tell me in a voice mail that he wanted to be with me wow.

"Hey Ray" "Hey Kelly do you really want me to be your girl" "Of course I do" "And you know I wanna be with you right" "Really"

I kissed him deeply and in return I got one from him

TO Be Continuted....
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Should've Said No Empty Re: Should've Said No

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:19 pm

Mine and Kelly's relationship was better than mine and Pat's to be perfectly honest. Kelly is sweet and subtle with me Patrick was never that way with me. Sometimes Pat would be sweet but not as sweet as Kelly its like two different worlds with them and I'm happy that I'm in Kelly's with him.

One day Kelly decided to go to the beach of course I went with him but I didn't except what I got. "Its a promise ring I know Pat never did stuff like this for you so I thought my baby deserved gifts" "Kelly you know you didn't have to but I'm glad you did" "Why" "You've never shown me this side of you its totally different but I like it" "Well my brother doesn't know how to be a real man then" "Yeah cuz he never did either he was to busy with his lil posey to worry about me" "Baby its okay I know it still hurts but you gotta know something" "What" "I love you and would do anything for you and that will never change" "Kelly baby so whatcha wanna do" He looked at me with this look god it was like he knew what I wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED...............
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

you know this is in the cast callz section dont you meg!?

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  .egar[[kiana]]rawr. Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:19 am

uhhhm;this is the castcall section hun;
imma just move this to its correct section kay? Very Happy

.egar[[kiana]]rawr.

http://www.myspace.com/kittychild

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content