ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions

+8
ThaMyz_DR47
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
SHAWN™
Sex POT Barbie`
$h@wty
jay;love_
they2fkid.
ICYUNVME®
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Empty Re: +Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Wed May 14, 2008 11:50 pm

can't wait till yu add another post
bumps!!
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Empty Re: +Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions

Post  Princess.Jasminé&#967 Wed May 14, 2008 11:54 pm

damn man, why did they hav to close the board down? it was at a very good part! Sad
bumpz

Princess.Jasminé&#967

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy Fri May 16, 2008 1:55 am

DaNg...U makin me want to goin that other forum just so I can read dis story....BumP D!$
:)MaKiN_SeXy
:)MaKiN_SeXy

http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

Post  ICYUNVME® Fri May 16, 2008 7:20 am

Dustin’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Dustinpov2

We don’t live that far from each other. I pulled up at her house 10 minutes later. I saw Danielle walking towards me from her front door. I turned off my car and got out. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She looked so sad.

“What’s the matter Danielle? Tell me.”

“Can we drive away from here? I don’t wanna stay. Please”

“Okay.”

I gave her a kiss on her cheek. We both got in. I started up the car and we drove off. It was completely silent. I took her back to my house. Why? Just because. I wanna know everything about her. She looked around at everything as we both entered my apartment.

“You want anything to eat or drink?”

“No thank you”

“Aight.”

She sat down on my couch politely.

“You can put your feet up on it you know. Make yourself comfortable.”

She gave me a small grin taking off her flip flops. I sat down with her. She was upset I can tell.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” I said to her in a soft calm voice. I want her to feel like she can tell me anything.

“A bunch of sh*t.”

“Sh*t like what”

“Ma mom.”

“Isn’t she Fergie?”

“Yeah, but those days are over. Alcohol ruined that. And then came the abuse.”

“Abuse?”
I would have never thought about that.

“Yeah, she used to hit me and sh*t since I was like 11 or 12. And these days she just gets drunk all the time and it’s takin a toll on my sister Anita and stuff like that. Our father helps us out a whole lot though. She doesn’t hit me anymore. She just…” She looked the other way. I think she’s about to cry.

“What is it?”

“I don’t think she loves me. I don’t think she looks at me the same way she sees my little sister Anita and Kimberly. It’s like she’s disgusted by me. I don’t talk in a valley girl accent and I sure as hell don’t act like her. I get my talk from my father. He’s black and he doesn’t take no bullsh*t from anyone because he’s a singer and a businessman. He usually catches ma mom and deals with her, but it still doesn’t make it better. I feel real lost and I just wanna…feel like I’m wanted.”

She started crying. She didn’t like to cry in front of other people I see. I hugged her. I didn’t like seeing her like this. She really needed a shoulder to cry on fuhreal. I could tell she hadn’t been held in a long time. I rubbed her soft back as she tried to compose herself. She was finally breaking down.

“I’m sorry, I don’t really do this. I’m sorry. You probably don’t want nothin to do with me. I’m sorry” She said looking at me with more tears in her eyes. How could I not wanna become more involved with her now?

“Danielle, listen to me” I put on my soft voice for her. “I’m not like other guys. I’m not scared of a little emotion okay? I wanted you to come out to me and you did. Now I know what’s wrong and I can fix it.”

“Dustin you can’t fix this”

“I can make you happy Danielle.”

“A lot of people say that to me. Makin bullsh*t promises and breakin them. I’m tired of it. I’m tired of feelin alone and I’m tired of bein unhappy aight? I wanna be like everyone else.”

“But Danielle you not like everybody else. You’re different. To me. You special.”

She looked at me with her bloodshot eyes.

“Dustin…why…why do you care about me? I’m not what you’re lookin for. I’m not”

“And that’s the reason why you are. Now dry ya tears and hold onto me pretty girl. It’ll make you feel better”

“You confuse me Dustin Breeding but I like it.”
She gave me a little smile through the last of her tears I touched her face and gave her another hug. She needed it. She stopped crying and looked at me.

“I’m really startin to like you Dustin.” Just what I wanted to hear. Damn I feel like just ugh she don’t even know. “May I have some water please?” Aww she’s polite.

“Sure” I gave her a kiss on her hand and walked into the kitchen.

Danielle’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Daniellepov2

Dustin is so understanding. I really like him a lot. I didn’t know he was this nice at all. I guess looks aren’t everything. I’m a little emotionally drained though. I can’t believe I actually cried out to him like that. Oh man I really hope I’m not forcing him to care. Then he would go back to school tellin his friends about how he got me to cry. Oh man. He came back towards me with the glass of water and ice in his hand.

“What’s wrong?”

“When we get back to school, I don’t want anyone knowing that…”
He interrupted me.

“Don’t even worry about it. It’s nobody else’s business but ours.”

“Put that on somethin”

“I put that on ma shoes! And I love ma kicks so you know I’m really keeping this between us.”

I smiled sweetly at him. I feel like I can trust him. He’s so sweet.

“If you need to tell me anything I’m here.” That made me smile. “There’s my smile”

“Dustin ur a fool” A small laugh spilled out of me. He always seems to make me laugh.

“It’s getting late, I should probably get you back home”

“Dustin, can I..”
He interrupted me again

“Of course you can…I mean…yeah, if you want. I’m just concerned about your parents worrying and stuff like that”

“I disappear from home all the time. They won’t worry.”
I yawned. I’m really tired.

“You sleepy?” He asked me in that soft sexy voice. I nodded yes. “You can sleep in my bed. I’ll sleep out here on the couch.”

“Dustin you would really do that for me?”

“Yeah why not? You should be comfortable on my nice soft and cushy bed. With some sexy sheets that smell like non other than yours truly.”
He laughed “But seriously, I don’t wanna have you sleep out here though. That’s rude.”

“Aww well thank you”

“Anything for you”
He said to me while we both got up. We both went into his bedroom. Damn. I’m in love with this place. I was getting cold. He had his ac on. I already had on my pajama pants with a tank top on. I was all in black, I love the color back. I love it to death. I got under his covers Damn he was right! His cream colored covers and white sheets felt so soft and clean. He was actually tucking me in. He made sure I was comfortable.

“You good?”

“I’m good. Thank you”
I smiled. “I appreciate you listenin to me. I’ve never really sat down and talked to anyone about my problems”

“Well there’s a first time for everything.”
He kissed my hand. A kiss would really top it off. I’d feel a million times better. But maybe that would be to forward for him. Anyone who does this for me deserves to be with me. I really really like him. Such a gentleman.

“I want you to have sweet dreams and think about some positive things. Like bein with me tonight. Especially the ‘me’ part.” He rubbed my back. I gave him a kiss on his cheek placing my hand on his face. I didn’t give him the type of kiss I would give my father or sister. I gave him both lips pressed against his cheek firmly. I hope that sent a message to him. He turned out the light and walked out. I closed my eyes inhaling the light scent of his cologne on his covers he was right! Mmm god he smells amazing. I turned over. This bed is huge. 4 people would fit on this thing easily. I yawned again. ::sighs:: Wow I really really like him a lot a lot.

Dustin’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Dustinpov2

I put my pillow at the head of the couch. How did I end up here? I’m too much of a nice guy. I hope I’m not too much for her. That was half the problem with my other girlfriend, but she was only aimed at havin sex with me. I don’t wanna suffocate Danielle though. I wanna be the perfect guy for her. Ma momma told me when I found the right girl, that one girl I wanna really be with, to treat her like a princess. So that’s what I’m doin now. Damn I wanted to kiss her so bad. Man. I want her. Bad. I can’t even sleep at all. I took off my shirt and my pants and laid on the couch. I dozed off for a little while. I woke up again during the night to go to the bathroom. I did my business. I should have never drank that water before bed. I went in my room to see if Danielle was okay. She was dead sleep. I went back to the couch and went back to sleep.

Zzzz…

I woke up mad early for once. I’m still nervous because Danielle’s here. I want to really make a good impression on her. I got in the shower and did ma business. I forgot that my clothes were actually in my bedroom. Damn. I tip toed in my room with my towel around my waist. I went into my drawers and got out ma stuff.

“Amazing”

YO! She scared the sh*t outta me! She was just getting up.

“I guess you got a present huh?”

“Yes. Thank you”

I laughed and sprayed myself with my cologne. Danielle took out her hair. I haven’t seen so much curly hair in my life I mean, this girl had an afro the size of LA. Aight now I’m just exaggerating, but she got some pretty hair. She shook it all out. She laid back down I hovered over her and got real close to her face. She looked up at me.

“What” I could tell she wanted me to kiss her. But she got a little nervous but tried to play it off.

“Nothin. Just makin u nervous.”

She was really getting nervous now. Virgins. So cute. I got off of her. “Now I smell like a boy.”

“No. You smell like a man get it straight!” She laughed at me. “I have an extra toothbrush in the bathroom”

“Okay thank you. You can get dressed now”

“You sure you don’t wanna stick around? I can give you a peep show if you want”

“No thank you.”
She blushed and smiled hard to herself as she went into the bathroom. I bet she never saw a penis before. Damn I gotta break her in. I quickly got some boxers and some jeans. True Religions. Hell yeah that’s how I do it. I looked in the mirror and gelled up my spikes. Damn I’m sexy. I put on ma studs and my polo shirt to complete my outfit. I don’t want Danielle to leave. I want her to stay. She came out of the bathroom. I turned around to look at her. She’s so pretty. No makeup, flawless skin, a little thickness to her. I like it. Damn.

“You wanna spend the day with me?” Please say yes, please say yes.

“Of course I wanna spend the day with you. But you gotta take me home so I can take a shower and get some regular clothes.”

“Aight”

“Well how is this gonna work out. I came in your car and…”

“Look, I’ma drive you there and then drop you off then head over to ma mommas house for a bit and then you call me when you ready aight?”

“Okay”
She looked up at me with these innocent eyes. We left and I took her back. Damn. I gotta tell ma momma about her. I drove over to her house. She was getting herself ready for work. She’s a nurse at the hospital. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and a hug.

“Mommy I got something to tell you”

“Yes baby”
She said putting her name pin on in the mirror by the door.

“I think I’ve met my wife” I collapsed on the couch

“Dustin, you say that about every girl you get with.”

“No mom this one is different. Her name is Danielle and she’s the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet in your life I swear ma”

“Are you going to stay with her for more than 2 weeks?”

“I’m thinking about make her my wifey”

“What does that term mean?”

“Like…when you really wanna settle down with that one girl and make her your wife one day. Wifey WIFEY MOM!”

“Okay okay I get it. Will I get to see this Danielle?”

“You will. One day. We’re not really together yet.”

“And you’re putting a label on her already?”

“We’re gettin there!”

“Well just be careful. No wait. Don’t hurt that girl. If you really care for her do everything you can to put a smile on her face.”

“I know.”
Ma mom always gives me good advice. I love her.

ICYUNVME®

http://myspace.com/xlyrical_soul

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 pm

upz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  $h@wty Sun May 18, 2008 1:19 am

bump it up!
$h@wty
$h@wty

Back to top Go down

Post  ICYUNVME® Fri May 23, 2008 5:46 am

Danielle’s P.O.V
+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Daniellepov2

Hurrying!!! I need to get out this shower and get dressed! I put on my pretty smelling Strawberries & Champagne lotion along with my body spray. It’s chilly as hell for a late April day, but whatever. I put on my pretty long v-neck black shirt with my dark denim jeans and my very expensive black mocassin boots that my father bought me for my birthday last year. I decided to leave my hair out and put a headband in it. I think I really looked pretty for once. I called Dustin. He said he would be here in 5. I went downstairs and looked at myself in the mirror. Anita’s eyes were glued to me.

“Wow Danielle you look beautiful!” She came up next to me.

“Thank you Anita.”

“Mommy was wondering where you were last night”

“I’m surprised she even knew I was gone.”

“Yeah. Well have a nice day”

“Okay. I’ll be back.”

“Okay”

My phone rang. It was him. He was outside. I hugged Anita goodbye and left. I walked outside. A cold wind blew past me. UGH! My mother was watering her plants. I walked past her like I didn’t see her. I got in the car. Dustin looked me up and down.

“Damn girl!”

“Thank you.”

“So I was thinkin maybe we could go and get something to eat. You hungry?”

“Starved”

“Aight”

I’m so happy to be with him. I really am. I haven’t been this happy in a long time. I hope he asks me out today. Please please please. Okay now I’m sounding like a fool. But this boy already has me sprung. We went to IHop to eat. We ordered our food and waited for it.

“You know senior skip day is comin up” Dustin said looking at one of the syrup containers

“Yeah.”

“You wanna go?”

“I guess. Where’s it gonna be held?”

“Ventura Beach”

“You tryna take me? Cause I’m not drivin all the way up there”

“Duh”

“Better”
I laughed a little bit. Our food came. I ate my food all elegant like I always do, I looked at Dustin while he ate. He eats like a child. Aww! It’s really cute. We finished our food in peace. He paid for it all and we left. I wonder where we were off to next. It doesn’t even matter, I just wanna be with him. We went off to the mall.

“Aight what store you wanna hit up first”

“I don’t have any money on me”

“Don’t worry about it, I got it”

“You sure?”

“Of course. I wouldn’t take you to the mall if I didn’t have no money to spend on you…and me”
I laughed.

Shopping shopping...I got what I wanted…bleh. That period went by fast. But as we walked into the parking lot, these group of boys came towards him. I guess they were his friends. One of them looked me up and down. I began to get annoyed.

“Aye wassup Dustin! Who dis?”

“This is my friend Danielle. Danielle this is Zack, Corey, and Sammie”

“Hi”
Don’t care.

“Hey wassup. Damn you sexy as sh*t.” Zack is the nastiest one I can tell. He’s extremely tall like Dustin. Kinda looks like him too. He’s looks half asian. He’s really built. He’s like Dustin’s best friend. I always see them together in school.

“Yeah. Thanks”

“Well ya’ll we out. See ya’ll later”

“Aight Dus! Get it!”

We both waked away from them and got back in the car. We put all our bags in the back seat. The sun was getting ready to set.

“I want you to hear something me and my brothers made”

“You sing?”

“I love to sing.”

“Alright let me hear it.”
Dustin slid in a cd. I swear, when the music started playing I got so comfortable. The melody and the beat were just so incredibly sexy.

Yea
These are things I'd do you for you baby

First off I stop I get myself a brand new whip an
Make sure it's sittin on something, make sure it's a vision
Hit the ATM get my pockets wet
So I can get her anything she wants (Anything You Want)

I got big plans for sure,
Pleasing you that's my goal
And you stuck this kinda stuff
And I'm doin this just because
Cause I'm all in love

The things I would do for my girl
Give up all the ladies that I've been seein lately
Be my only baby
The things I would do for girl
Take you to the hot spot
Pull up in the soft top
Watch when all their eyes drop
I know them other playas weren't really there for ya
So come get with this
I'm gonna take good care of ya
So here we go
My girl
Just let 'em know
You're my girl
These are the things I would do for my
Things I would do for my girl

I'm gon cop you the new vicks ain't nobody got yet
Make sure it fits nice and tight so I can see it
Take you on the road to all my shows
Make you my main girl in my videos

I got big plans for sure,
Pleasing you that's my goal
And you stuck all this kinda stuff
And I'm doin this just because
Cause I'm all in love

Be my only baby
Take you to the hot spot
Pull up in the soft top
So come get with this
So here we go
My girl
Just let 'em know
You're my girl

(Here we go)
Pick you up in the middle of the night
Come through and say I'm wrong in the middle of a fight
Say I love you with a kiss on the forehead
More red roses, plus you gotta see where my home is
No love for the freaks tryna temp me
South beach breeze 2 keys to the Bentley
Hold hands, talk about my dreams
Tell me your plans
Anything you want, girl put it on your man
Tell me all about the things you like
I wanna be the one to treat you right
I wanna be the one that come when you call
Drop funds at the mall
Wanna be the one to freak you right (Freak you right)
Everything I would do for you
Every move, I'd move for you
Every song I sing, we can talk about a ring
But first I gotta prove to you

Be my only baby
Take you to the hot spot
Pull up in the soft top
So come get with this
So here we go
My girl
Just let 'em know
You're my girl
Be my only baby
Take you to the hot spot
Pull up in the soft top
So come get with this
I'm gonna take good care of ya...

I listened to the end of the song as we arrived at the beach. I loved it. A lot. Dustin has such a sexy voice. It only made me want to be with him even more oh my goodness please do something with me tonight Dustin. Just do it. We started walking on the boardwalk. I started getting nervous.

“Did you…” I knew what he was going to say and my instant reaction was…

“I loved it.”

“Damn girl”

I laughed a little. “You have a sexy voice”

“Thank you”

“Dustin…I really…”

“I like you a lot too”
He knew what I was gonna say too. Perfect.

ICYUNVME®

http://myspace.com/xlyrical_soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess.Jasminé&#967 Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:58 pm

bumpz

Princess.Jasminé&#967

Back to top Go down

+Delinquent Teen+ D.A Productions - Page 2 Empty +Delinquent Teen+ D.A. Productions

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:51 pm

I love it Im so glad I caught up.
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess.Jasminé&#967 Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:49 am

you should finish where you started off

Princess.Jasminé&#967

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum