ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E

+5
they2fkid.
free - dumb .
Undacovab5lover
:)MaKiN_SeXy
*intotherush
9 posters

Go down

GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E Empty GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E

Post  *intotherush Sun May 18, 2008 6:18 am

start-MAY,18,08
end-when ever it slows down
rated- R

Prologue

GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E Glhg8
I put the cigarette to my lips and dragged on it. He'll be calling soon. Wanting to come over. I know what he wants I know how he feels about me. I can't hide him no more not in my mind not in my heart not in my world. I control how we feel about one another but if she found out abouts she'll K.I.L.L U.S

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E Empty Re: GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy Sun May 18, 2008 8:15 am

I just had to say I LoVe dat song

http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E Empty Re: GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E

Post  Undacovab5lover Sun May 18, 2008 3:56 pm

BUMPIES!!!!!!!!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Sun May 18, 2008 4:42 pm

bump!

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy Mon May 19, 2008 7:01 am

Bump AsAp

http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Mon May 19, 2008 7:04 am

upz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  |*KiMA*| Mon May 19, 2008 6:37 pm

bumpz
|*KiMA*|
|*KiMA*|

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Mon May 19, 2008 7:41 pm

Bump!!!
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

http://www.myspace.com/dizzyzncnellzbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Wed May 21, 2008 6:54 am

GETTING LATE...Watching...Needing...Wanting...M.E Qn9o95
I grabbed my work bag and headed on downstairs to my car. Once inside I lit another cigarette my fith one today and it was only twelve pm. "Damn it" I yelled as I walked into my office. It was now one o'clock and my day was full until ten tonight. "Busy day huh?" I looked up and smiled at Norelle naw just shity clients. I asked Jessica to take care of this. "Girl please you know Jessica wasn't worth shit when you hired her ass" I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. "Go away" I shook my head as I thought this bitch is going to make me kill her. "Ms.Jennings" I jumped back startled at the vioce on my intercom. "Yes Jess?""Your brother is here" I Sprayed my room down and opened up all the windows so the cigarette smell could flow out he hates when I smoke. "Give me five minutes please""Ok" I paced back and forth across my office talking aloud to myself he was really getting to me now. "How could I let my day go on I have to reschedual. I can't keep going on like this""Like what?" I jumped and turned around" "Damn it Bryan don't do that I said give me five minutes that wasn't five minutes""Okkkkk little miss grumpy but I reschedualed some of your clients to tomorrow for you Jessica obviously didn't tell you huh?"No bryan she didn't so please get out" I tilted my head back and and gargled on air. "What do you want Bryan?" I heard no response but I knew he was still there. He kiissed me on my neck and walked away. "You know what I want Alexis stop playing" And with that he walked out of the office and into the elevator.
W.A.N.T.I.N.G M.E

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Thu May 22, 2008 8:25 pm

bump

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Thu May 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Bump!!
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

http://www.myspace.com/dizzyzncnellzbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sat May 24, 2008 5:21 am

aww i guess not

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellz#1Girl Thu May 29, 2008 6:38 am

Bumps!!!!!!!

Nellz#1Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  GUEST Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:25 am

affraid Shocked What a Face
MORE MORE!!!
PLEASE UPDATE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:14 pm

bumps !

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnellz_lil Princess16 Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Bumps Yo! :]
Carnellz_lil Princess16
Carnellz_lil Princess16

http://www.myspace.com/sadeluvscarnell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum