ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ B4 U POST A STORY OR U WiLL REGRET iT!

Go down

PLEASE READ B4 U POST A STORY OR U WiLL REGRET iT! Empty PLEASE READ B4 U POST A STORY OR U WiLL REGRET iT!

Post  EVA.R0CKz Fri May 02, 2008 5:48 am

cocochik14 & esha1534 WiLL BE THE "MAiN MODz" 4 THE FAN FiCz SECTiON. REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES coco WiLL BE WRiTiNG OUT AND iF U HAVE ANY QUESTiONz ABOUT STORiES GO TO THEM! BTW, CONGRATS TO THOSE 3 THAT GOT THEiR STORiES STiCKiED!

UPDATE [5/1/08]: i CANNOT STRESS THiS ENOUGH! AUTHORz PLEASE SAVE YOUR STORiES BY WRiTiNG THEM OUT ON MiCROSOFT WORD, WORD PROCESSOR, OR EVEN NOTEPAD. THE REASON i SAY THiS iS BECAUSE iF FOR ANY REASON YOUR STORY GETz DELETED [WHiCH iT SHOULDN'T iF U FOLLOW THE RULES] AT LEAST YOU HAVE A SAVED COPY ON YOUR COMPUTER OR USB DRiVE.

UPDATE [5/2/08]: HERE ARE THE RULES, NOW REMEMBER "cocochik14 & esha1543" ARE THE MAiN MODS 4 THE FAN FiCz BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN TO DiSREGUARD THE OTHER GLOBAL MODz THAT CHECK UP THE STORiES.

ALSO, i WANNA THANK U 4 TAKiNG THE TiME OUT TO POST A STORY. EVEN THO "OTHER" FORUMz DON'T SAY iT, i JUST WANNA SAY THAT U GUYz JUST WRiTiNG A STORY iNVOLViNG B5 iS VERY SUPPORTiVE BECAUSE YOU'RE HELPiNG THE BOYz JUST BY POSTiNG A STORY & YOU'RE ALSO PROMOTiNG THE FORUM. SO THANK U!

RULEz:

1. Do NOT I repeat DO NOT DISRESPECT, EXPLOIT, UNDERMINE, HUMILIATE etc. B5. This is their website and we want to respect them We want them to love us as much as we love them.

2. NO RACISM, SEXISM, DISCRIMINATORY sayings, words, phases so on and so forth to ANYONE!!! That means anyone.

3. NO LONG BUMPS. THEY WILL BE DELETED!!! We know you like a story, but give everyone a fair chance to comment like everyone else.

4. Rating..is not an issue. It is the reader's choice to read a story or not. Just keep it clean and good.If there is unnappropiate material
inside..trust...it will be deleted/locked/removed.

5. Ratings are needed such as "PG-13, RATED R" for your stories if they are "suggestive". That doesn't mean you can go overboard and do some "adult" ratings. I don't want to see any stories where there's describing of something going somewhere or blood splatter! Nothing rated "NC-17"!

6: First warning if you don't follow rules: Story Locked
2nd warning: Story Locked & Temporary ban on the username & IP address (so you can't create another email and register)
Final warning: Story DELETED & PERMANENT ban on username & IP address
EVA.R0CKz
EVA.R0CKz
Admin

https://all4b5.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down