ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love..who needs it?

4 posters

Go down

Love..who needs it? Empty Love..who needs it?

Post  Carnellz Dope Lil Mami Fri May 02, 2008 9:09 am

1st off, for all of those who are from the B5 Online Forum I AM the same girl from the username (Carnellz Love Fa Life) so I did NOT steal this. By the way, my real name is Asia.Anywayz, enjoy!!!

Growing up, I guess you could say that i was tyhat "distant kid." You know the kid that sat at the back of the classroom, never spoke, but knew the answers to every question. No, i wasnt like this because i was emo or unhappy. I was mute by choice. Living in a house with five siblings, an obnoxious mother, and an abusive father drove me into this direction. With all of the chaos that was going on in that house, someopne had to just shut up. I dont look back at my childhood and regret anything. i liked the fact that no one noticed me and no one ever came to me to confront an issue because everyone knew that i didnt concern myself with unneccessary bull. My childhood was dysfunctional but I did learn the number one fact of life from it that most people learn when they marry the wrong person and have a whole bunch of snoty nosed kids that don't listen to them. It's the idea that everyone tries to make themselves believe isn't true. Well, let me give it o you simple. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE. Dont play into that &*$% about love being one of life's most precious gifts. Loveis an idea that people use an excuse to #### up. Like the women that allown their men to beat thyem b ecause they feel that's an expression of lovge or the crazy muthafckas that kill the ##### or %^&** that their mate was cheating with. See what I mean. People use love as a crutcg it's like any behavior is acceptable if it's done in the name of love. We're better off not believing in it at all. This is the reason Im a beautiful black woman of 23 years old with my own business of financial advisors, my own home, and my own cars but im still single. But that doesnt bother me because i've achieved all of these things without love. Idone associte with any of my family and i don't think of my friends as "loved ones" they're just really cool people and I dont have any drama besides the minor disputes i have with my employees. I lived by this "no love" method for 23 years up until I met Dustin Breeding. It all started about a year ago when one of his representatives called my company looking for a financial advisor for him. By the way Dustin is the richest young man in Atlanta ,Georgia. He owns a chain of record companies and his four younger brothers help him manage them. Anyway back to my phone call. My phone rang. "Hello. This is Hazel's Financial Advisors. How may I help you/" I asked. "Yes mam. My I speak wiyth the owner/" The voice on the other side asked. "This is she." I answered a little annoyed because I was late for my lunch date withg my best firend Kenya. "Mam, my client wants a financial advisor from your company but he's only interested in the best and most trust worthy one." I rolled m y eyes. Everyone wants the best." Well sir it all depends on how much you"re client is willing to pay you must pay for the best." He chuckled a little and said, " Trust me money is not an issue. My client is more than financially stable. He's more like financially set." I took out a pen and my planner. "Okay sir I would like to meet with you and your client tomorrow morning at 10 in my office. Can you guys make it?" I asked while getting up and packing my things. Kenya is going to kill me. "Sure" he replied. ' ok see you tomorrro Mr. umm im sorry I didn't catch your name. " "Mr.harrison and see you tomorrow." I jumped at the chance to hang up and headed off to lunch.

Carnellz Dope Lil Mami

Back to top Go down

Love..who needs it? Empty Re: Love..who needs it?

Post  .egar[[kiana]]rawr. Fri May 02, 2008 9:13 am

wooohooo.
hey asia girl.
lol. once again.
BUMPS.

.egar[[kiana]]rawr.

http://www.myspace.com/kittychild

Back to top Go down

Post  Tippy Fri May 02, 2008 6:29 pm

WHOOP WHOOOOOOOOO ASIA SKITTLES!!! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT ME BLOWING UP THE STORY AND STUFF, PST*DID THE MAMA KILL THE GIRL? I NEED TO KNOW PM ME!* YEAAAH YA'LL WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS? THAN YOU GOTTA GIVE THIS GIRL PAGES OF SKITTLES! NOT BUMPS SKITTLES!!! THIS ISN'T A B2K THANG THIS IS A B5 THANG, AND B5 SAYS SKITTLES!!!
Tippy
Tippy

http://myspace.com/wyterabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnellz Dope Lil Mami Sat May 03, 2008 10:39 am

Tippy wrote:WHOOP WHOOOOOOOOO ASIA SKITTLES!!! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT ME BLOWING UP THE STORY AND STUFF, PST*DID THE MAMA KILL THE GIRL? I NEED TO KNOW PM ME!* YEAAAH YA'LL WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS? THAN YOU GOTTA GIVE THIS GIRL PAGES OF SKITTLES! NOT BUMPS SKITTLES!!! THIS ISN'T A B2K THANG THIS IS A B5 THANG, AND B5 SAYS SKITTLES!!!

you mean J's mom?????

Carnellz Dope Lil Mami

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Tue May 06, 2008 4:58 am

gurly bump

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down