ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Like This

+2
Undacovab5lover
meganmyxxb5fan
6 posters

Go down

Love Like This Empty Love Like This

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Sun May 11, 2008 11:28 pm

It was a stormy night in Georgia when Reauna and Rokisha were Chillin at Megans while Megans heartbreak was killing her, her girls wanted to beat the boy down. Ro Ro said "girl you dont need him hes not worth your time" But who was Megan kidding shed never find love if she kept her life like this. It was Re Re's idea to get her out of that house quickly. They got in the car and drove down to Atlanta to see Ro's and Re's boyfriends and to see Megans crush. Carnell asked Reauna why is Megan crying. Patrick Megan's crush took one look at her and knew what was up after all they were bestfriends.....but she so wanted to be more than bestfriend. They went to his room and the events of that day spilled out of her mouth. Patrick had asked her why she was even with a guy like Steven but she never answered until now.Megan-"I dont know he seemed nice at first and everything."Patrick- "You deserve so much better than him and you know it Megan Renee." She always hated it when hed use her frst and middle name on her but this time all she said was "You're right you've always been right I should've listened to you." Patrick was silent most-likely still taking in everything that was said "Hey you know I still love you Ray nothing has changed that and if you wanna go out sometime and see where it takes us then I'm up for it." Megan stared into his eyes knowing that someday soon she'd always receive the look he'd just given he and she was happy about that. Megan " Hey P." Patrick looked up into her eyes and knew what she was about to say.  Patrick-"I'm not saying you should give me answer now okay. Just think about it please Megan." he said. She said "I will P dont worry. I will." Then she walked out of the room. Megan- "Ro Ro, Re Re lets bouce I got stuff to tell you." Kelly- " Ro's kinda busy Megan." Megan- "Kel we'll be back sooner than you think. Tell P to call me later okay." Kelly- "Why?" Patrick came out of his room and said he'd call her. And call her he did about an hour after the trio had left. Reauna-" Who ia that Ray." Megan had a grin straight across her face. Megan-"Hey Patrick whats up?" Patrick said "I already miss you." She was incrediblely shocked after all they'd been through he loved her and she never knew because Patrick rarely shared his emotions with her and when he did it was either about work or a Atalanta Falcons football game. So this whole new thing was weird for her. She hoped that this feeling the feeling she had at that moment would never go away. Because she knew now Patrick feelings towards her and she was very happy to say the least. Megan- "Hey I'll be back tomorrow I promise so you better look good." Patrick- "I always do look good Megan and you my friend know it." She was taken aback by what he said but all she said was "True so true." Patrick- "Really now. So what do you wanna do tomorrow." Reauna- " Come on girl off the phone we're home." Rokisha-" Leave her alone she's talking to Patrick about something." The next day she got up and dressed before Re Re and Ro Ro were up. Patrick called her to tell her her Kelly Carnell and him were on their way down to Savannah to see the girls. Megam- " Re Re, Ro Ro wake up the boys are on the way down here." Both" WHAT!!!!!!!!" There was a knock on the door. Megan answered and Patrick leaned in to kiss her. Reauna- "Damn. Get a room you two really with a kiss like that you really should think about it." Thankfully Carnell came into the house and kissed her. Kelly did the same with Rokisha. Megan took Patricks hand and led him outside. Megan-"So what happens now?" Patrick-"Well what do you want to happen with us." Megan-"Thats the thing I dont know? I just got out of a bad relationship and I know I wanna be with you but sometimes I wonder if we'd end up happy or end up breaking up and then make up again." He looked her straight in the eye and said "Megan you'll never know the answer to that unles you take a risk and try it out. Come on you're not scared are you?" Megan nodded yeah Patrick- "Ray you can trust me you know that. I even know that whats wrong why are you scared of love?" Megan-"I dont know I guess I never really knew I could fall in love. Until now." Patrick-"So do you really wanna be with me." Megan-"Yes." Patick-"And I wanna be with you. So will you be my girlfriend."
Find out her answer in Chapter 2 Very Happy
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Love Like This Empty Re: Love Like This

Post  Undacovab5lover Mon May 12, 2008 12:19 am

aww thats made cute but gosh megan u wrote a long chapter u might wonna think about paragraph form

BUMPIES GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly's_1inonly_homegurl Mon May 12, 2008 12:22 am

what ree said (lol) bumpies gurly!!!

kelly's_1inonly_homegurl

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly Mon May 12, 2008 12:24 am

interesting continue!!!!
bumpz!!!

patrick's_1inonly

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life Mon May 12, 2008 12:25 am

what ree in ro said haha
bryans_homegurl_4life
bryans_homegurl_4life

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy Fri May 16, 2008 6:02 am

^^^ wat they said HEhe bump dat
:)MaKiN_SeXy
:)MaKiN_SeXy

http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Sat May 17, 2008 4:39 am

meganmyxxb5fan wrote:It was a stormy night in Georgia when Reauna and Rokisha were Chillin at Megans while Megans heartbreak was killing her, her girls wanted to beat the boy down. Ro Ro said "girl you dont need him hes not worth your time" But who was Megan kidding shed never find love if she kept her life like this. It was Re Re's idea to get her out of that house quickly. They got in the car and drove down to Atlanta to see Ro's and Re's boyfriends and to see Megans crush. Carnell asked Reauna why is Megan crying. Patrick Megan's crush took one look at her and knew what was up after all they were bestfriends.....but she so wanted to be more than bestfriend. They went to his room and the events of that day spilled out of her mouth. Patrick had asked her why she was even with a guy like Steven but she never answered until now.Megan-"I dont know he seemed nice at first and everything."Patrick- "You deserve so much better than him and you know it Megan Renee." She always hated it when hed use her frst and middle name on her but this time all she said was "You're right you've always been right I should've listened to you." Patrick was silent most-likely still taking in everything that was said "Hey you know I still love you Ray nothing has changed that and if you wanna go out sometime and see where it takes us then I'm up for it." Megan stared into his eyes knowing that someday soon she'd always receive the look he'd just given he and she was happy about that. Megan " Hey P." Patrick looked up into her eyes and knew what she was about to say. Patrick-"I'm not saying you should give me answer now okay. Just think about it please Megan." he said. She said "I will P dont worry. I will." Then she walked out of the room. Megan- "Ro Ro, Re Re lets bouce I got stuff to tell you." Kelly- " Ro's kinda busy Megan." Megan- "Kel we'll be back sooner than you think. Tell P to call me later okay." Kelly- "Why?" Patrick came out of his room and said he'd call her. And call her he did about an hour after the trio had left. Reauna-" Who ia that Ray." Megan had a grin straight across her face. Megan-"Hey Patrick whats up?" Patrick said "I already miss you." She was incrediblely shocked after all they'd been through he loved her and she never knew because Patrick rarely shared his emotions with her and when he did it was either about work or a Atalanta Falcons football game. So this whole new thing was weird for her. She hoped that this feeling the feeling she had at that moment would never go away. Because she knew now Patrick feelings towards her and she was very happy to say the least. Megan- "Hey I'll be back tomorrow I promise so you better look good." Patrick- "I always do look good Megan and you my friend know it." She was taken aback by what he said but all she said was "True so true." Patrick- "Really now. So what do you wanna do tomorrow." Reauna- " Come on girl off the phone we're home." Rokisha-" Leave her alone she's talking to Patrick about something." The next day she got up and dressed before Re Re and Ro Ro were up. Patrick called her to tell her her Kelly Carnell and him were on their way down to Savannah to see the girls. Megam- " Re Re, Ro Ro wake up the boys are on the way down here." Both" WHAT!!!!!!!!" There was a knock on the door. Megan answered and Patrick leaned in to kiss her. Reauna- "Damn. Get a room you two really with a kiss like that you really should think about it." Thankfully Carnell came into the house and kissed her. Kelly did the same with Rokisha. Megan took Patricks hand and led him outside. Megan-"So what happens now?" Patrick-"Well what do you want to happen with us." Megan-"Thats the thing I dont know? I just got out of a bad relationship and I know I wanna be with you but sometimes I wonder if we'd end up happy or end up breaking up and then make up again." He looked her straight in the eye and said "Megan you'll never know the answer to that unles you take a risk and try it out. Come on you're not scared are you?" Megan nodded yeah Patrick- "Ray you can trust me you know that. I even know that whats wrong why are you scared of love?" Megan-"I dont know I guess I never really knew I could fall in love. Until now." Patrick-"So do you really wanna be with me." Megan-"Yes." Patick-"And I wanna be with you. So will you be my girlfriend."
Find out her answer in Chapter 2 Very Happy
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down