ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the one that got---a w a y.[+18]

+14
meganmyxxb5fan
TEDDY™
bryans_homegurl_4life
kelly's_1inonly_homegurl
Undacovab5lover
patrick's_1inonly
:)MaKiN_SeXy
TAY.baby`
`shortie[NANNi]
* t a y ;
free - dumb .
they2fkid.
`faith .
jay;love_
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the one that got---a w a y.[+18] - Page 2 Empty Re: the one that got---a w a y.[+18]

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy Mon May 19, 2008 5:57 am

jay;love_ wrote:haha. thanks for getting me to the next page.

idk. i might stop this.
i dont feel like anybody really likes it =/
i really only come here to read faith's story lol.
and afew good others.

U cant do dis to me ...I need my fix(starts actin like a basehead) BUMP IT ASAP

http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

the one that got---a w a y.[+18] - Page 2 Empty Re: the one that got---a w a y.[+18]

Post  they2fkid. Mon May 19, 2008 6:44 am

bumpz--
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life Mon May 19, 2008 11:31 pm

bumpz!!!!
bryans_homegurl_4life
bryans_homegurl_4life

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Wed May 21, 2008 11:02 pm

they2fkid. wrote:bumpz--
^^^^
`faith .
`faith .

http://www.myspace.com/faith225

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri May 23, 2008 1:00 am

thanks for all the support!

theres more for me to post tonight.
i had a creative crash ;]

[...i miss zoie ;(]

but im updating =]
bumps.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri May 23, 2008 4:57 am

People walk into your life for a reason.
Don't ever fail to notice anyone.
They could change your life.

I stepped out that nasty ass bathroom a little after the late bell rung. Hell yeah, bruh! I might actually be on time in my book, but damn! how i end up in whack ass keyboardin'?! That class lame as hell, and i dont need no kinda help wit that! I bet 98% of that class got myspace, anywyas!

Man, even the lame niggas got myspace! haha.

On my way down the steps I saw my nigga, Rodney, mackin on some ethiopian chick in the stairwell. I swear she was all up on him like white on rice...damn, i coulda sworn he had a girlfriend...but hell, that aint none of my business.

See, that kinda shit right there is exactly why I don't need a girlfriend
just a good, and quick f.ck here and there.
Nothin' messy, nothin time consuming. Just a qwickie.
I mean, thats all bitches good for anyways these days, right?

I've never wanted a girl bad enough to stop time and just be with her.
I can't edit myself for anybody.
I cant handle that much commitment
and with a life like mine you cant get to attatched to anybody...
its dangerous.

I dont chase hoes man.
Hoes chase me. Frequently.
I shake 'em off me like they got diseases, haha.

But if i'ma have a girl she gotta be real, all the time.
Cuz even though i'ma hoe...
i'ma love my girl, and treat her right.
Women should be treated with respect.

My mama taught me that.
----------
I was already locked out, so I knocked on the door and stepped away, so i could rub a couple scuff marks off my blue & white dunks. Some random nobody opened the door for me, and i shoved him out of the way, you know? Just to make my presence known.

Everybody was starring right at me, just like i like it. Some afraid, some happy, and some irritated. But i dont care what them nothin' ass niggas think of me. At the end of the day whateva shit they got to say dont matter.

Take a number, and sit your ass down somewhere.
----------
"...the fuck y'all starrin at?!!" I asked aggitated, with a devious grin creeping onto my face. "You, nigga, are just like any otha ignorant nigga....we starrin at you." I was ready to overwhelm the whole class with a fight until i heard the door slam and noticed the nigga talkin sh.t was none other than Ricky. Haha, Chinky the only one with big enough balls to say somethin' like that to me.

Do you know who i am?

"I will not, repeat, not tolerate foul language, or any kind of language for that matter. This is keyboarding! It doesn't require chit chat. Haha, thats why i teach this class...The only rule i have is to respect me. Respect me, and i'll respect you right back. Sounds easy, huh?"

I hate teachers.

I turned my head around to face this fat-ass black man. Hell, I know he aint talkin to me!

again, i must ask:
Do you know who i am?
----------
This lame ass teacher grabbed the student id hanging on a chain around my neck and read my name aloud. "hmmmm...Carnell Breeding, eh?" I smiled, i get that alot. "Yessir. Am i everything you've heard about?" This sarcasm cracks me up. "Everything and more." "Thats what i was going for, sir." We both fakely smiled at eachother and he told me to take a seat beside Ricky.

Now why he wanna do that for?!
Chinky still pissed about this morning...
Thanks, bruh.

"Oh, and by the way..." He added, "Im Mr. Floyd."
----------
Dude talked for a good ten minutes before there was another f.ckin knock at the door.
The same nobody opened it up, and this time it wasn't me....it was worse.

A sobbing girl, with a bathroom pass in hand.
I hate muthafuckaz like that.
Girl, man up and get yo runny mascara lookin' ass away from me!

Anyways, she placed the small wooden pass on Mr. Floyd's desk and took a seat right beside me.

Damn.
----------
She was looking down at the floor when i said what i had to say, but i didnt give a rats ass. I just needed it to be heard. I told you. Im too fresh today, bruh. "Aye, dont get none of that nasty black mascara shit on my jacket. Its new."

When i was done she stared into my eyes, wiped her nasty ass face, and didnt let my eyes go for a few seconds.

Those few seconds felt like an eternity.
She was beautiful.
And her eyes...they seemed to change colors as she got more and more angry with me.
...and somehow, some way, she managed to make that hella beautiful, too.
She then opened up her full, pink lips to speak as well.

"Shut the fuck up."
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Fri May 23, 2008 5:37 am

up' z .
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Fri May 23, 2008 5:01 pm

ding ding ding we got a match!!!! He has fount his match they both see mean sorta!!! but thats what happen
bumpies!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  * t a y ; Fri May 23, 2008 11:40 pm

carnell is so rude ! .. its kinda cute [: lol
hmmmm so who's this girl && why's she cryin ?
bump it !

Last edited by * t a y ; on Sat May 24, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

* t a y ;

http://www.myspace.com/x_diva

Back to top Go down

Post  TEDDY™ Sat May 24, 2008 9:30 am

um must i say jay you are a fcking genius?!
how in the hell do you write so incredibly well? i
must learn from thee best, my dear.

anyways... i'm in absolute L.O.V.E with this story
and girl is a pimp!

"Shut the fuck up."

UM HELLLLLLLLO? You go girl !!
Love it mamas, bump bump bump it up!!
TEDDY™
TEDDY™

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Sat May 24, 2008 6:15 pm

i been waiting for somebody to put him in his damn place .
bumps !

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Mon May 26, 2008 2:39 pm

TEDDY™ wrote:um must i say jay you are a fcking genius?!
how in the hell do you write so incredibly well? i
must learn from thee best, my dear.

see, somebody else notices.
you're the real deal, jaylyn,
real talk.

-----------------------

i hate carnell. he acts
like god should bow
down to him. like he's
the almighty. i'm glad
homegirl cussed him out.
bring his big headed ass
back down to earth.
bumps jay.

you're siggies gotta go,btw.
lol
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm

thaaaaaannkks for the bumpss Very Happy

A few mornings after our first day back it was thursday. Hell Yeah, one more to go before the weekend! Me and Ricky was pushin our skateboards, and he noticed the gash on my arm. "WHAT THE F.CK, NELL?!" "....what?" I asked, confused. I had no idea what he was sayin, "You went out last night, didn't you?!" "....no?"

Yeah, so...maybe i lied?

"Uh, Yeah you did! Where'd that sh.t come from?!" "I got into it wit some nigga at the club, aight? That what you wanna hear?! Dont worry 'bout it...its nothin'" "What for?!" He asked, hella concerned. "Dumbass nigga aint have my sh.t!" Ricky just shook his chinky head at me and sighed.

"Look...I can't fight your battles for you..." "And i sure as hell aint gon' let chu." I replied, frowning, "Just, please don't die..." I nodded with a smile as he looked away, a little hurt i guess.
----------
We entered our first period together, early, and sat at our desks.

I hate school.
I hate this class.
& I hate Mrs. Madorin...teacher smell like straight piss.
But, I come anyways...atleast i came today.
Just to make Ricky proud, ya know?

"What chu doin tomorrow night?!" He asked me, wit a hopeful grin. "Iono, man. I just feel like chillin forreal though..." "Why don't chu chill at the basketball game and watch me, huh?" "Uh...iono.."

He smiled his hopeful smile again.
And it convinced me...just this once.
Ricky can convince me of a lot of things...

"Come on, man! Jaylyn gonna be there!" "Who the fuck is Jaylyn?!" I'd heard the name, many many times before...i just couldn't put the face with it. "You know, the chick in keyboarding with us?!...that one you like, with really pretty gray eyes...sometimes... like when she really pissed?"

the one i like?
...the one i like?!
.......since the hell when did i..like her?!
Like is too strong of a word for me, bruh.

"the one who sits beside me and cussed me out the other day?!" "Yeah, her." He said, without hesitation while picking at his nasty fingernails. He said it like this conversation was just a walk in the park...like stuff like this is an everyday thing!

me liking someone is not an everyday thing.

"...And, you say i like her?!" "So you saying you dont?" I squinted and pondered over this dumbass question.

truth is, I really aint sure.
and the true truth is i'm postive.
I just don't like the true answer...
---------
"I never said i didn't..." "So you do like her then."

NO no no.

"THATS NOT WHAT I SAID, EITHER!" Ricky slyly grinned at me and sucked his teeth, "Then which one is it, Carnell? You either like her or you dont...and if you didn't you sure as hell woulda made it known by now." "AND HOW IS THAT?!" I was yelling by now. This dude knows me all too well.

Ricky slouched in his chair, licked his lips, and mocked my ways.

"Naw Nigga what is you sayin, bruh?!! That bitch ugly as f.ck!"

& all thats true.
But Ricky still a dumbass nigaa for that one.

"I dont even know her. I know nothing about that b.tch, besides the fact that she a b.tch!" "Neezy, Neezy, Neezy. Quit playin yaself, bruh!" "Chinky, im not."

Okay...so maybe i am.

"You really like this chick, dont chu?" "I dont know, okay?!" He chuckled and stroked at the chin hair he dont even have. "Nell, dont trip. Im just sayin'..." I sighed. Ricky was confusing the shit outta me. "I dont know what it is...she just aint like other girls, i guess. She somethin' fresh...she different. She stood her ground with me. What kinda sh.t is that?!"

Ricky's such a fag.
He raised his eyebrows up and down and stroked his invisible chin hair somemore.
I dont know how he always knows how i feel before i do, but he does.

I hate that.
----------
Rodney walked in at that same moment and sat down beside me. Nigga was f.ckin' glowing. "What up, yall?" He said. Me and Ricky dapped him up as he continued smilin. "Why you so happy, Nigka?" Ricky questioned, as I laughed. You just don't understand. This Nigga's smile was bright as the sun. Literally.

"Oh, Nuffin much. My girl just broke it off wit me, thats all." "AND YOU HAPPY BOUT DAT SH.T?!" We both yelled at him, in unison. This nigga dumb as hell. "See, what had happened was...I was in the stairwell with Christina..." "WOOOAHHH, fine-ass ethiopian christina?!" Ricky exclaimed. Nigga actin like he aint neva seen no girl before.

He beamed, and dapped Rodney up once more. I chuckled, "Yeah, i saw that Yesterday. Nigga had her bent." "Yeah...well, i f.cked up and got caught. But im straight. I couldn't handle the broad anyways." "Why you say that?" I asked, curious to know with a raised eyebrow. "Because, she just...made me better. Shawty wouldn't give it up! I didnt deserve that sh.t, man. And after 3 years, i mean...a brotha got needs."

damn. 3 years wit the same girl?!
Hell nah.

"I dont give 2 f.cks about her anymore. She just another hoe." "& Thats wassup." I said, nodding. Ricky had one more question for him. "Aye yo, who is she, Rod?"

"Her name is Jaylyn."
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  TEDDY™ Tue May 27, 2008 12:15 am

hellsssssssss na!! girl, this is blazin'. and rodey
ol punk ass needa chill out lmao. i hope carnell
and jaylyn get together na mean?! :p
TEDDY™
TEDDY™

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Tue May 27, 2008 7:16 pm

carnell is LOUD . a day doesnt last without him shouting at a human lol . he a weird fella . lol lol lol .

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Thu May 29, 2008 12:25 am

"Mayne just come on! I'll meet you out front after the game, & we'll pedal home, aight?!" I just nodded and looked around at the basketball game surrounding me. Its dunk as hell in here. I mean, damn, Ricky said they was good but i ain't know it was like that.

"Aye playboy, there go ya girl." Ricky smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder while pointing her way. "Get yo crusty-ass egg roll-grabbin hand off me." "Whateva, nigga. Go get at her!" "Can I right now?" I asked, shyly. What the f.ck am i actin' shy for?!

I feel so vulnerable.
I f.ckin hate vulnerability.
It means someone can get the best of me. . .
and no one get the best of Carnell Breeding.

Nobody,
except Jaylyn. . .
----------
When I spotted her my mouth dropped, and i might've drooled a lil' bit, but i aint give a damn. I just wanted to be near her. She was surrounded by a uniformed group of chicks. Shit, even the broads' hair all matched.

But only she stood out to me.
We caught eyes for a second...she smiled, waved, and that was it...

I was gone after that.
She had the prettiest. . .everything.
& I aint wanna fuck.
I only wanted to get to know her.

I think i'm sick, bruh.

"Neezy, you droolin', bruh." Ricky busted out laughin as i smacked him. "Ayo shut tha f.ck up!" "Aight, Aight! I gotta go! You cant talk to her right now...she on the dance team. Wait till' after halftime."
---------
So after that, nigga left me!
And i aint know what else to do but go up in the stands and see who i could see. You know how it is, I met up wit my Niggas JB and Laze...spit at a couple honeys, then Rodney and his new girl showed.

Shit, this nigga dumb as hell...
After everything he told me yesterday
He lucky if I dont beat his ass tonight infront of all these people.

I gotta a lil' too heated just thinkin bout what i was gon' do to dis nigga
And i aint come out here for no fight, so i walked.
I dont go no where lookin' to fight.
But if the time come i'll cut a nigga, no problem.
-----------
I went down to the bottom level just to watch her derriere shake in them tight-ass jazz pants but i didnt get that!

I got f.ckin 'periwets' & all that ballet shit!
They were dancin to some onerepublic crap
and i was less than impressed.

I was bored.

Then all the lights went out!
Hell, all these niggas in the dark
you cant see NO f.ckin BODY. Haha!
& then they start playin my shit!

can't get you off my mind
you're like my favorite song
just want to turn you on
and work you all night long 'cause I...
I just want to be your man.

yeah, thats what i came to see.
Booties talkin'!

They had the crowd hype...
Shit, they had me hype i cant lie.
The smile on my future's face was somethin' else...
I dont know what it is.
But shawty make me smile when aint a damn thing funny.
----------
"HEY! isn't that your ex-girlfriend?" "Aye ma, dont worry 'bout Jay. She a nobody, just like everybody else in this got damn school but me & you." I turned around hella quick when i heard that. Once again, Rodney and his hoe, christina.

"Who the fuck you talkin' bout?!" I screamed, calling attention to myself as always. I heard some ooh's some aah's. And a couple niggas talkin bout us 'Dammmnn, he talkin raw dude! He talkin' wet, you gon take that?!' Iono why nigga's do that. Instigatin shit, you want me to beat yo ass, too?!
"Man, why you all up in my conversation, dawg?!"

He stepped to me.

I can't believe this nigga just stepped to me.

He got all up in my face, tryna front all big for his girl. Haha, dumbass just gave me a reason to brawl.
----------
"Keep Jaylyn's name out cha mouth!" "SHE A SLUTTY-ASS HOE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHA TRICK AT THIS SCHOOL!" "& YOU THE ONE CHEATiN' ON HER?! THAT MAKES ALOTTA DAMN SENSE, RODNEY!"

Oh yeah.
I was heated.

"NIGGA I KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN'!" "BITCH, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN' BOUT ME!" "MUTHAFUCKA YO MAMA'S A BITCH!" "GROW SOME F.CKIN BALLS!" "OH I GOT SOME...GO ASK JAYLYN."

& that was it.
I swung.

We rolled down the bleacher steps...
& I swung.

I swung.
I swung.
I swung.

I swung at his chin, his eyes, his gut...his everything.
I was mad as hell!
So...I kept swinging. And this pussy-ass nigga fought like a chick.
I didnt even need my blade.
----------
When i opened up my eyes i had no idea where i was...& all i saw was an ugly-ass ceiling.
...oh hold upppp! thats my ugly-ass ceiling!

Next thing i knew Ricky's big head was the only thing in my view. "Haaaaaa, this Nigka! Wanna ruin games and sh.t" "Ayo, what the fuck happened last night?!!" He grinned at me and put a new band-aid on my cheek after whiping it down wit alcohol. Shit, it burned like a mugg! Ricky laughed in my face. "Hahahaha! Calm down wit yo Nelly lookin' ass!" I smiled as he sang. Haha, gay ass nigga.

It's gettin hot in heree
so take off all ya clothess!
'I am, getting too hot! i wanna take my clothes off.'

"Nigga, you a fag!" "Naw, you a fag!" He replied, dancing around like the fool his is. I interrupted him, "Naw, forreal bruh! What went down...?" "I dunno man, you was kickin Rodney's faggot ass, then he got chu good in ya head and you banged it supa hard on the gym floor. By then you'd blacked out!" "DAMNIT! Did I win?!" "Oh, Hell Yeah!" He dapped me up and got his basketball of my bedroom dresser.

"...what did Jaylyn say?" I asked, quietly, trying to keep my cool. "She told me to tell my dumbass brother that she was coming over today." "WHEN?!!" "In afew minutes...Yo, Im out aight? Take it easy man." "WHERE YOU GOIN?!" I asked, loudly. I wanted him to stay...what if i ran out of conversation?

What if i made a fool of myself?!
...oh wait. Calm down, man. Calm down.
You're Carnell Breeding.

"Im goin to practice, bruh! Some stupid ass nigga got in a fight and ended the whole game. Theres a re-match tonight. Make sure you dont go." He said, with all the sarcasm you can find, hidden in his voice. Damn, i f.cked up! "Oh...my bad." "Yeah, and by the way? You suspended for 5 days...Ma says you grounded 'till the end of the world, annnnnnd you gotta spanish test the day you come back. Chapter 7, aight?" I made a face and turned over in the bed to get up. I had to be fresh when she got here. "Aight man." "Aight then. I love you, bruh." "Love you too..." I replied, already tearing my closet apart.

Damn.
School confrontations aint worth this shit.
No matter how hard i try, I always end up fightin.
always
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Thu May 29, 2008 12:35 am

carnell rockked rondey.
he deserved it. &' he
can't be talkin shit bout
my song, "say" by one
republic. i hoep jaylyn
put him on to some good
music.
&&' i like that lllyod song too.
&&&' ricky is a good brother. ;]
upz;
like major!
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` Thu May 29, 2008 4:27 am

ricky is like the role model brother of the century lol

bumpies jay
TAY.baby`
TAY.baby`

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri May 30, 2008 12:37 am

"Carnell...! CARNELL OPEN UP, ITS JAYLYN!"

My heart skipped out on a couple beats when i head her voice...
when i heard the door slam, and when i heard her soft footsteps walking around
the house, and wandering up to my room.

"Can I come in?" She politely asked, as i threw on my t-shirt. "Uh, Yeah sure..." I managed to spit out as I quickly crashed on the bed and acted like i wasn't anticipating her visit. She quietly strolled in, with her head held high like she owned the place. Her demenor was so strong...and it was still so gentle at the same time.

She layed down on her stomach in the soft bed after removing her ipod earbuds, dereon jacket, and matching flats. She then held her feet up in the air, and swung them back and forth.

I got a thing for feet, iono.
Im just glad hers were pretty.
It looked like she had just got 'em done.

"So...How'd you know i live here?" I asked, just to start some kind of conversation. "I live right across the street? You dont know your own neighbors?" Damn...I guess not, cuz i sure as hell didnt know she lived over here...

Damn, i woulda been over there every second of every day
If i woulda known that before...

"Uh..." She just giggled, and shrugged signalling that it was okay. Why am i so f.ckin nervous. My hands are sweating already! What the hell?! "Sometimes, i watch you sneakin out. hahaha, i know its not that bad." "What? Here?! Naw...I love it here." I said, still a nervous wreck. Damn, what did she do to me?

Suddenly, I had the feeling that i needed to hide who i really am.
I had the feeling to hide that i deal...
that i come close to killin' niggas everyday.
I wanted to hide myself.

I didn't think she'd like me, at all.
'Maybe I just wont tell her that i sell.' I thought.

"Then why sneak out of a house that you 'love' at 1 am?" She asked, calmly. My instincts told me to say 'None of ya business, Trick!' But my heart didnt want that...

"Dont worry 'bout it...Look, i think we started out hella wrong. I'm Carnell Breeding..." I held my hand out to her, but she refused to touch it. She betta shake my got damn hand! I dont pull this sh.t everyday!

Hell, I dont pull this sh.t any day.

"I think we started out just fine." "You f.ckin cussed me out!" "And you treated me like the crap in your pants, but atleast i got the real you and not some cheap imitation. I'm so tired of fake people." I smiled, thinkin bout what she said in my mind. I dont wanna lie to the girl...but she deserves better than me. And i can only give her myself... "Im tired of fakes too, ma. Seem like everybody wanna be the same these days." She smiled back, and stood up to open the blinds. "My name is Jaylyn Shanklin." "...hey it rhymes!" "Yeah..." She said, giggling. "I get that alot."

She paused and looked at me curiously, like i had some sh.t to hide.
truth is I did.
But it aint like she heard about me before, right?

"hey, what really happened last night?" I bit my bottom lip, tryin not to smile so much. "What'd you hear?" She smiled too, and layed back down on the bed. I swear, if i coulda just held her in my arms for one moment, i woulda. "I've heard it all...and now i just wanna hear the truth."

"Long story short? Nigga was talkin sh.t about chu. So i set him straight, and popped on his ass." I saw her eyes light up, and she laughed right in my f.ckin face. "You decided to fight over words about me?" She sounded dissapointed in me...kinda like Ricky does sometimes. "...yeah?" I questioned. I had no idea what else to say to her. "And you got suspened over a reason as dumb as that?" "What is you sayin, ma?!" "You're an idiot!" She replied, without hesitation. I was so irritated. "Uh, hello gorgeous, i fought for you!" "I dont care! That doesn't give you the right to fight...fighting is no ignorant, Carnell."

"I try to be nice to you and it still aint good enough, is it?!" "That stuff doesn't impress me, Carnell! You gotta show me somethin'!" "I FOUGHT FOR SOMETHIN' THATS REAL FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?"

I try to impress her, and she comes back twice as hard.
...I digg that.

"No one asked you to" "Ouch! that one hurt, ma." I said, pretending to be seriously injured. "I can fight my own battles."

well you just made that clear.

After she said that she quickly made her way towards the bedroom door, and away from me. I yelled after her, "WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME?!" "...I never said i didn't." She replied, turnin' around and winking at me.

I dont understand her...she's so damn mysterious. Maybe thats why i wanna get to know her so f.ckin bad...I stood up, ready to follow her out of the door. "Jaylyn..." "Call me Jay." She replied, quickly while wrinkling her nose. "Why you leavin' so fast? Why dont you stay..." I said, bein as sweet as i could, which aint much. "I have dance practice today because you decided to get the game canceled and rescheduled yesterday night...You know if you would have just held back, and walked away i'd be staying here all night if you wanted."

She smiled at me and left.
Just left me there hangin!
Like im nobody
...like she didnt wanna stay!

Damn, man...
This girl is somethin' else.
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  TAY.baby` Fri May 30, 2008 2:00 am

damn
i gotta give her major props for that lol.

bumpies
TAY.baby`
TAY.baby`

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri May 30, 2008 9:04 am

After dance practice me and my girls Faith and Bree (otherwise known as teddy) hit up the strip mall to find outfits for Chandler's party next weekend. All 3 of us knew it'd be nothing but drama from envious girls, and whack game from must boys tryna spit waiting for us at her crib.

We weren't invited.
No one would want us there...
and we don't drink and/or smoke.

So, basically, it'd be alot of time wasted of our precious lives. But i don't care. You know what they say... 'girls just wanna have fun.'

"So Jay..." Faith continued, as she had been pestering me throughout my day. Bree placed a shirt up to her body and began to dance & sway the top back & forth to the music being played inside of the charlotte russe that we were in. I bobbed my head up and down to it as well, trying to avoid any questions faith had.

I sang instead.

I Was In The Club With My (Boo-Boo),
In Love Wit My (Boo-Boo)
Can't Tell Me Nuttin' Bout My (Boo-Boo) Oh My
I Use To Fight Over My (Boo-Boo),
Lookin' Right For My (Boo-Boo)
Now I Ain't That Tight Wit My (Boo-Boo),
I Fell Out Of Bein' In Love With You.

"Jaylynnnn...." She repeated for the seventh time, no lie! Bree stopped in the middle of her dancing and smacked my arm. "would you please answer her already?! damn!" I popped my gum in my mouth and retored to ignore the both of them as the song changed.

I already knew what they wanted.
& i just didn't want to talk about it.

Faith knew everything there was to know about everything.
Whenever i needed answers to ANYTHING, she pretty much pulled them out of her pocket and gave them to me.

Like a mint. Or a stick of gum.

And Teddy, hell she's just the wild child.
she's the one that never holds back EVER.
on the dance floor...in her life. anywhere.
Never is there a time when you don't know what Bree's thinking.

& then there's me...I'm just chill.
I dont force things, and i keep all my feelings to myself
some call that holding back...but hell,
maybe it is.

Bree held a shirt up to me and tousouled my hair a bit, picturing how i'd look it it at the party. "oh no! Hot ghetto mess alert!" She exclaimed, making a face and keeping the shirt for herself. I sipped from my vanilla bean frappichino, and sighed giving Bree the death stare as she kept talking "Jay, whats up with you and Carnell?!" she questioned.

"Nada, Teddy! Nothing is going on with him." Faith raised one of her beautifully sculpted eye brows as Bree placed another top to my chest. I was checking out a pair of earrings, and i placed them to my ears to see how they looked, too. "Well...my friend Mira told me that her bestfriend Rachel's cousin Tiffany, heard from her ex-boyfriend David, that Carnell's brother Ricky mentioned to JB that Carnell is way into you." Faith said, taking a breath her and there.

Bree and I just stared at her, trying to take it all in and understand what she had just said. We both sighed, and nodded. "See, the truth is in the gossip queen!...so whats up?" Bree asked, "Nothing!" I exclaimed, annoyed. 'I didn't know he liked me...' I thought inside my now flabberghasted mind.

"What happened at his house today?" Faith asked once more, texting on her sidekick. "How'd you know i went over there today?!" I questioned, really curious to know. I mean, i was just there a few hours ago! "Well. . .Jennifer text me and said---" "Save it, girl." Teddy interrupted, taking fai-fai's phone out of her hands. She looked into my eyes and swayed from side-to-side, humming the words of lullaby.

Your my lullaby
Tonight your gonna put me to sleep
Lay my head on your chest
While your rockin me
I been holdin' my breath
Now I get to breathe
We'll meet in my dreams
Tonight I need my lullaby.

"I just went over to ask him about the fight he fought for me last night...he lives right across the street, you know?" "WHAT?!!" Bree yelled, my statement interrupting her state of peace and serenity. "Oh, thats old news." Faith said, rolling her eyes and snatching her side-kick back.

"In a weird...barbaric way...thats adorable, Jay." Faith added, grinning from ear to ear. "Fai-fai, he put Rodney in the hospital! How is that adorable?!" She sighed, "I said in a barbaric way! And besides...he put him there for you!" "I know, right?!" Teddy added, placing yet another top to me and letting an 'ooh...' escape her lips. I guess this is the one.

"Rodneys a man-whore." Faith said, shrugging. "A sexy man whore...But a man-whore, none-the-less." "True." Teddy and I agreed in unison, looking away.

Rodney hurt me in the worst way possible.
I act like i'm over it...but come on 3 years?
I gave him the best years of my life....sort of!
And he just gonna play me cuz he aint gettin no ASS?!!

i swear, boys are all the same.
I dont trust anybody anymore.
I was too naive, and i've grown up.
I dont need a boyfriend if all he's gonna do is tear my heart apart.
And i cant handle a shattered heart...
I lose all the pieces, and then cant give it to anybody else.

"Carnell's pretty sexy, too, though." Bree added, leading the way to the shoes. "Carnell's personality makes him ugly as hell." I stated, looking down. "Yeah, he's bad. But you like that!" Faith replied, checking out a pair of red pumps.

She's right.
But then again...she's faith.

"He's not even that grimey!" Bree said, trying to sugar coat his actions. I dont know why she trying to defend him! "You should atleast give him a chance." She added, picking out a pair of flats to match her earings at home. "Who knows..." Faith said, speaking quietly.

"You could change him."
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Fri May 30, 2008 5:11 pm

whaaaat? lol . carnell is AN IDIOT . those were funny adds lol . damn, faith is a GOSSIP FIEND ! lol, haha . i love ricky... aah ! bumps !

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Sat May 31, 2008 1:47 am

"Rodneys a man-whore." Faith said, shrugging. "A sexy man whore...But a man-whore, none-the-less."

i would so say that shit.
lol

her and carnell are most
definitely attracted to
each other. they need to
stop denying it and let their
feelings take control.
&' she already changed him.
he's no as conceited. thank
god.
major bumps jay.

thanks for the part. ;]
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Sat May 31, 2008 8:50 pm

^lmao.

yeah. true.

you're welcome :]
bumpsss.
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:20 am

I was late to keyboarding; as usual. but i stepped inside with confidence today.

Ima woman on a mission today, honey!
you just dont understand.
Today is the day i break Carnell Breeding.

I know, i know, i know.
'do you know who he is?'
Yes, I know who he is.
But you'll be surprised what words can do.

I'm excited.
That boy didn't ever come in to class late anymore.
These days he's beating me into those doors.
I guess just to greet me with something sweet, and pull out my chair.

"Ayee gorgeous, whats poppin'?" he said, with a grin. He pulled out my seat, just like he did everyday, and in turn i stared him down, as i always did. What can i say? the boy is fine.

I just wish i could figure out his intentions.
I want to know Carnell. Insides out.
No boy has ever been this rude to me...
& absolutely NONE have been this sweet, either.

But hey, I cant complain.
Bree is right.
He's sexy as hell.
"Hey Ricky!" I exclaimed, looking over to him as he signed into his computer. "What up, ma?" He replied, never taking his eyes off the screen. Dude was focused. Carnell made a face, like he was jealous, but it quickly changed as he continued to joke around. "Oh, so you can't say hi to me now, Jay?" "I was getting to it! You act like im obligated to talk to you."

Again, he made a face. Taken back, he began to smile again, like nothing was wrong. "Lil' mama, I done fought for you and everything. & a nigga still can't get a hello?!"

All i could do was smile at him. He was so cute when his game got knocked off. "Last year is way different than now, huh?" I said, eyeing all the scars on his face. the old, and the new. His Nelly band aid cracked me up. So, i laughed. "What you talkin' bout, girl?"

I was making him nervous.
& I liked that.

"I love how you place me at the top of your priorities now. Because last year all you did was put me down." I watched as his face twisted up, I guess he was trying to remember the past.

Dude, it wasnt that long ago.

"Oh...back when i used to call you sharkface because of your braces, right?" He replied, non-chalantly, like he didnt care. He's such an idiot. But hey, i guess he's just relieved the he could remember period. I typed in a website so i could go through a proxy and get on youtube. Im done with this shit, anyway. Keyboardings a drag.

"Nell man, just stop talkin' you diggin a bigger hole for yaself. Chill out." "LISTEN TO YOUR BROTHER, BREEDING. STOP TALKING AND TYPE." Mr. Floyd said to him. He heavily sighed and decided to just whisper instead.

He needs to start working.
Lazy ass bum.
How are you failing keyboarding?!

"Aye, what up ma? The past is the past. Cant we just focus on our future.?"

Our future?
Our future?
Since when are we one?!

"Nell. There is no 'our' just you and I." "Haha, if i could rearrange the alphabet i'd but 'you' and 'I' together." He laughed at his own gay-ass joke and winked at me. I typed in a moment with lo so i could watch my favorite episode. Nell hates when i watch these vids, but i dont care. Its funny.

Lo, come here. Come here Lo!
This kid...was riding asshole, to pole!
ASSHOLE TO POLE.

I said, reciting the lines. This stuff is hilarious. "What the hell are you watching?!" "A moment with Lo. I love 2much, dont you?!" "That Marcel dude gay as hell." He said, looking away. I rolled my eyes at him as he latched his platinum watch together. Damn, where does he get all this money from? "Nice watch..." I complimented. He just yawned and answered back, "I know."

Wow.
He's so polite.

I waited a few moments for a thankyou then sighed. Who am i kidding?! "Anyways, I'm sorry about how I might've treatedyou..." "You mean how you did treat me?" He made an aggitated face. I guess apologizing is hard for him, but i dont care. Keep trying. If i mean alot to you like they say, then you will.

"Yeah...whatever. Listen, I dont do this shit everyday, so dont get used to it."

He almost had it.
You dropped the ball, dude.
Better luck next time!
Boo dont call me a dime
`cuz ima stack.

"Ricky...are you going to Chandlers party on Friday?" He smiled at me, genuinely and nodded. "Yeah, you invited?" "No, but we should go together! It'd be fun." I said, watching Nell out of the corner of my eye. "Aight ma. Meet me at my crib. You know where I live." "Okay." I said, smiling back.

See, Carnell almost got that.
Even though i'm just trying to make Nell jealous
I'll have a better time with Ricky.
& Now Carnells just sittin' there with his mouth wide open
lookin like a dumbass.
Thats right ladies and gentlemen.
I broke Carnell Breeding.
Thankyou for all of the applause...
you all are way too kind.
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum