ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`coloring [outside] the lines; [+12]

+24
`shortie[NANNi]
beautifulNIGHTMARE
TEDDY™
Bl3ss3d_w_Curvs
TREViiSA
meganmyxxb5fan
k a w a i i.
*Kell.skii*
beautiful.M0NEE
bRy@nL0v3sM3
SHAWN™
they2fkid.
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
:)MaKiN_SeXy
free - dumb .
|*KiMA*|
*intotherush
_x-i heart pat.-x_
jay;love_
bryans_homegurl_4life
patrick's_1inonly
kelly's_1inonly_homegurl
Undacovab5lover
`faith .
28 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Empty Re: `coloring [outside] the lines; [+12]

Post  free - dumb . Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 pm

the cast is celebrating summer ?

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Empty Re: `coloring [outside] the lines; [+12]

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 am

Hur sis BUMP

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  TREViiSA Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:28 am

Up'z
TREViiSA
TREViiSA

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 am

`faith .
`faith .

http://www.myspace.com/faith225

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:33 am

mannnn bump the cast.
Jay is here to bump youuu ;]

`upzzzzzzzzz.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:40 am

jay;love_ wrote:mannnn bump the cast.
Jay is here to bump youuu ;]

`upzzzzzzzzz.
thank you darlin.
i'ma update just for you.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:48 am

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Transbann

.seven:: worth it.

A yawn escaped Carnell’s lips. “You still tired; we’re almost halfway through the school day,” Marcel said. “I told you after my mom tired to ‘talk’ to me I was too horrified to sleep. Marcel, be careful man. Our mom’s are just as tight as us. Are you a lot more careless than me, so if my mom knows, or mom damn sure knows.” “I know. Thanks for the heads up.” “Anytime, shit you’re going down that means I’m probably going down too.” Marcel laughed, “True,” he stopped walking, “Ay, ain’t that Camille over there all over Trey?” Carnell didn’t bother stopping to look, “Naw, come on, we just hooked up yesterday. She’d know better.” “I don’t think she does. Forreal Nellz.”
He stopped walking and turned to Marcel noticing the seriousness on his face before walking over to him. He looked to his right and saw Camille Parker caressing Trey’s face as pressed her body up against his down the hall. “This slut,” Carnell mumbled before he walked over to them. “Wait up!” yelled Marcel.
Once he reached them he just leaned against the wall, they were too into each other to even notice his presence. “This you Trey?” asked Carnell. Trey pulled his face away and nodded at Carnell before answering, “Possibly.” Camille turned around pissed, but the expression on her face changed to horror once she saw Carnell. Carnell simply smirked before saying, “She’s okay. A bit too loose for my preference, ya dig, but her head action makes for it. She’s also a screamer; I know how you like your quiet.” “Asswhole!” she yelled at him. “Slut. You fiening for some dick like a true whore. It ain’t even been 24 hours! It’s barely past 12!” Camille opened her mouth but quickly shut it, having nothing to say. Trey just stood there laughing, “Shawty, if I don’t beat first, then I don’t beat, period. What the fuck, is you stupid, breaking off my boy, then tryna get with me?! Yall hoes are reckless. Get the fuck out of my face. I can’t afford to be seen with such stupidity.” Camille just stood there stunned mouth agape. “Move trick!” Trey exclaimed scaring her off.
“You iight Nell?” asked Marcel. “Yeah. I ain’t let this shit get to me.” “Good cause she ain’t worth it,” added Trey, “I ain’t bout to let some trick play you.” “Thanks.” “It’s nothing.” RRRIIINNNGGG!!! “Fuck, we’re late,” said an aggravated Carnell. “Whatev, man. That shit was worth it.”
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  Bl3ss3d_w_Curvs Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:56 am

bumpz Very Happy clown

Bl3ss3d_w_Curvs

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:37 pm

in he face !
lol, hmmmmm.... it was worth it, huh ?

CARNELL NEEDS A FAITHFUL GURL !!!

BUMPS !!!
[ the cast betta bump; and jay !]

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Empty Coloring [Outside] the lines

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Carnell needs to stop fuckin around with these easy chicks and get the girl he wants for once.
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:51 pm

BUMPS sis&Omg y does he keep messin wit hoes like dem Question&YAY 10th PG

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Wow, he was serious about them using him to get to Trey.
ugh, thats just dirty.

dirty ass hoes.
makes me feel kinda bad for nell.
but at the same time, he let her hit, too.

hahaha, Nell and Marcel's mamas sound alot like my friends and mine.
them mama's be gossiping forreal.

BUMP!
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 pm

it think it's funny how when it's time for to appear,
they're gone. i know it's the beginning of summer,
but if you're going away, a lil notice would be nice.
but watev. if their not back by the next 3 updates,
major replacements will be made.

keep bumping, the more bumps, the quicker i'll update....
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:18 pm

bumps !

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Empty Coloring outside the lines

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:12 am

Bumps! majorly
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:02 am

OMG "THE TALK" IS SCARY BUT IF ONE MORE MUTHALUVA USE HIM I'M JUMPING IN YOU STORY AND WOOPING TAIL FAITH lol i love the updates both of them keep them coming bumpies chick bumpies

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  _x-i heart pat.-x_ Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:47 pm

bumpies!!!sorry bout the lateness!!!
_x-i heart pat.-x_
_x-i heart pat.-x_

http://www.myspace.com/patricks_babygirl49

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:03 am

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Transbann

Character Introduced:

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Kelspic
Kelsey Kennedy

.eight:: thee jump-off.

“Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you're frozen”

As Freedom opened her mouth to sing the next line she was cut off be Reauna saying, “Free, if you don’t shut up, I’ll really give you something to bleed about.” “What the fuck is up your ass Ree Ree?” asked a slightly hurt Freedom. “You know I hate that song, it’s your third time singing it and you’re killing the mood here.” “Sorry, I’m tryna get Bryan out of my system.” “Freedom, darling, Bryan will never be out of your system,” said Kelsey who was typing away at Freedom’s computer.
They had all cut track practice to come to Freedom’s house and create her jump-off profile.
“Sadly Kelsey, I think you’re right,” said Freedom rolling over on her bed onto her stomach and throwing her hair into a messy ponytail. “Mood kill, much?” said Reauna, “just think about all the cuties you’ll be bagging after your page is up.” “You can be fine as fuck, but if you don’t stimulate my brain it’s not gonna work. Just look at Chris,” Freedom said. They laughed.
He was serious eye candy but wasn’t the brightest light bulb in the bunch.
“You said no freshmen right?” asked Kelsey. “Yeah, I don’t think I could deal with them.” “Kay, three most important things you’re looking for in a guy?” asked Ree Ree. “Damn, that’s a hard one. Trust, sincerity, and personality.” “Good answer,” Kelsey commented, “there about 30 more questions to go.” Freedom simply sighed.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

“Favorite subject, I don’t even know why I asked that-” “English,” they all yelled.
As a child her father stressed the phrase, “readers are leaders” and he made sure her head was always in a book. Her love of reading flourished into a love for English class where she read things she wouldn’t have read otherwise.
“Okay, were almost done; all we read is a personal statement and a picture,” Kelsey stated. “Personal statement?” Freedom asked confused. “I remember Jackie telling about this part. It’s where you put what you’re looking for,” Reauna answered. Free was quiet for a while before she said, “Write this:
Whomever said love was overrated
must not be getting none.
My independent days have had their fun,
but when the parties over
and the workin day is done
I just want to come home to someone.

I want a love to take me
as I am not make me compromise myself
or be like no one else.
Fear is not the matter
I would so much rather open up my heart
and just lay down my guard.

If I could trust someone
to have my back and never do me wrong
then I would give my love up
just like that stop singing this soldier’s song.”

“Did you write that?” asked Reauna. “I wish I was that deep. It’s from an Amel Larrieux song, “Weary,” explained Freedom. “That was kinda intense, you don’t want write something a little lighter?” asked Kelsey. Before Freedom could answer Reauna did. “Freedom is an intense person, point blank. Whoever she’s gonna date needs to understand that.”
Freedom just smiled. Kelsey was a good friend, but Reauna was her best. They’d met Kelsey three years ago, but three years of friendship had nothing on eleven years. They were sisters, family they had chosen.
“You’re right,” Kelsey said with a smile, “Now a pic.” They looked her room. She had tons of picture, but none of her just her. She had just gotten rid of all her insecurity issues the summer before, but she still wasn’t fond of looking at herself in pictures. “I got it!” Reauna screamed. She got on her knees, crawled to Freedom’s bed, and reached under it. She pulled out a photo album: Freedom’s custom made photo album.
It was a gift for Freedom’s mother while she was pregnant with her from her godmother. It had pictures from infancy to now.
Reauna flipped to the back, searching rampantly. “It’s not that serious Ree Ree,” Freedom commented. “You have to use this pic; it makes you look fucking angelic... Found It!” She reached under the plastic covering protecting the page & held up the photography. “I remember that one,” Kelsey said. “Me too.”
It was the photo Reauna had taken of Freedom for a photography assignment. Her bangs were swooped over her right eye and the rest of her hair was in natural waves surrounding her. Her head was resting in her palms which were cradling her face. She wore a black and white details cotton woven dress with white studs in her top earring holes and black square shaped hoops in her bottom holes. To finish it off she wore a simple sincere smile, no teeth.
“Me three, I took it,” added Reauna. She stood up and walked over to Kelsey, giving her the photo. Kelsey then placed it in the scanner and after a couple of seconds it was uploaded.
“What next?” asked Freedom. Kelsey just gave her a sinister smirk before saying, “You ready to jump-off?”

-------------
next post=voting;;
to my faithful readers
you may become characters...
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 am

mann, that just refreshed my memory about the jump-off.
cuz i totally forgot, i thought it was gonna be something horrible but i think this would be great for free!

& I think she's gonna find Carnell there.
oooh that'd be great.

BUMPSSSS!

haha, i cant wait for that voting part ;D
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  _x-i heart pat.-x_ Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:11 am

bumpies!!!
_x-i heart pat.-x_
_x-i heart pat.-x_

http://www.myspace.com/patricks_babygirl49

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Bumps gurly plz&wow omg

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 6 Empty Coloring outside the lines

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Damn bumps
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:03 am

OOO I LOVED THAT POST IT SHOWED HOW SHE FELT EVEN MORE YEA SHE MIGHT MET HIM ON THERE JAY

BUMPIES FAITH BUMPIES

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  TEDDY™ Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:14 am

oh my stars.
this story is THEE BOMB.
upz.
TEDDY™
TEDDY™

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:29 am

update possibly tomorrow....
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum