ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

+17
meganmyxxb5fan
:)MaKiN_SeXy
ThaMyz_DR47
_x-i heart pat.-x_
SHAWN™
jay;love_
beautifulNIGHTMARE
kelly's_1inonly_homegurl
they2fkid.
*intotherush
bryans_homegurl_4life
patrick's_1inonly
Undacovab5lover
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
GEEKxSUQAD
ashley.SO.fly™
dizzy.D.baby™
21 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Empty Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Thu May 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Tbbjn9

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Tyrash3

This is me, the names Diana, Diana Hyland, I'm 17 and will be turning 18 in a month or so. I'm a junior in high school, I was held back a year, don't ask why, I don't want to get into that right now. Anyway I'm your average girl, I'm just a tomboy, I wear jeans that are bigger then they should be. I also wore big shirts or tank tops with an over shirt, along with a hat or something. Anyway most of the time I hang with boys, meaning I've had my crushes but none seem to like me. I was one of the boys I guess you could say, expect for one guy. Carnell, he's my best friend and I'm in love with him, but he doesn't know. I don't want our friendship to be over, should I give up? Or should I change who I am to make him see me as a girl? I don't know what to do...

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Carnellmi1

Ay I'm Carnell, Carnell Breeding that is, I'm 16 but most people think I'm older. I have an older brother and two cousin's that live with me, a house full of boys. I don't know how my mom deal's with us, anyway I'm a junior in high school and best friends with Diana. We've known each other since we been in diapers, I remember taking baths with her. She use to be a girly girl and I use to hate her but now that she's a tomboy, it kind of turns me on. I don't know why, maybe its because of that one time I caught her wearing nothing but one of my shirts. Or the fact she can deal with my shit and doesn't complain, I don't know what it is. But anyway I have a girl name Neeka, but all she does is talk. Saying that I should stop hanging with Diana and how I should spend all my time with her. Yea...no I play/watch football and basketball with Diana, I can act myself in front of her. Hell one time she caught me in my room masterbating, she walked out of the room and waited until I was done to come back in. I'm more careful now a days, anyway, I don't know what to do, I mean I like Neeka but she just gets on my nerves. I just don't know what to do, should I be with my best friend? Or should I stay with Neeka? I'm so confused...

Credit ; Fallin Out
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

http://www.myspace.com/dizzyzncnellzbaby

Back to top Go down

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Empty Re: Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Thu May 08, 2008 10:13 pm

bumps!
that's was a start.
i'm loving this story already
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  GEEKxSUQAD Thu May 08, 2008 10:56 pm

bumps!!!! cheers
GEEKxSUQAD
GEEKxSUQAD

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Fri May 09, 2008 12:30 am

OMG nwow Diana y u walk in on him havin a moment lol j/p but I love it sis but bump plz

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Fri May 09, 2008 12:57 am

o snap (lmao) bumpies girl

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Fri May 09, 2008 3:30 am

Keep bumpin!!
Updating tomorrow!
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Fri May 09, 2008 6:49 pm

.Chapter 1.
Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Tyrawa4

I walked into the Breeding home, I was like family and everytime I would knock or ring the doorbell no one would answer. I don't know why they don't, I shook my head and shut the door behind me as I walked into the living room. Nell sat on the couch with Neeka, I waved sliently to him, he smiled, acknowledging that I was in the room. He had his arm around her, her head resting on his shoulder, why did it hurt so much to see him with her? I should be happy that he had someone, but why couldn't it be me? I dropped on the chair, feeling alone, they were watching little black book, staring Brittany Murphy. Did we really have to watch this again? It's an ok movie but I rather watch Transformers, or something other then this, I let out a breath. It's going to be a long day, especially with her around, I don't hate her I just don't feel noticed when she's around. Maybe I need to find someone, someone who likes me for me, but who would like me? My cell phone started to ring and I quickly picked it up, not seeing who it was, "hola" I answered my phone.

"Hey D, what you doing?" I heard Spec voice, a small smile formed on my lips.

"Hold on" I said, I got up and walked out of the living room. Stepping into the kitchen. "ok, umm nothing just hanging with Nell why?"

"Well can you get out of it? I want to hang out with you today, it's my only day off for the week"

"I think I can, can you pick me up at Nell's?"

"Yea, I'll be right there"

"Alright, one"

"Two" he said before hanging up, I smiled as I walked out of the kitchen, I stood in the doorway of the living room. It's not like he's going to miss me, right? I mean Neeka here, so why would he even notice that I'm gone.

"Yo Nell I'm going to go"

"Why? you just got here?"

"I know but Spec wants to hang out with me, and it's the only day he's off so, I'll see ya"

"Wait" he said, but I was already by the front door, I stopped and turned a little to face him.

"What?"

"Umm call me later alright?" he asked as he stood a few feet away from me, I nodded and opened the door. I walked out feeling bad for leaving, but I was doing the right thing, I had to move on, right? I can't just stay in love with him forever, especially when he's most likely going to marry Neeka. A car horn pulled me back to reality, I walked over to Spec's car and opened the passager door. Slipping into the seat I looked at the house, I saw him looking out the window, watching me. But I could be seeing things, plus why would Nell want to watch me? it's not like he's jealous, that I'm spending time with Spec...

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Spectacular29xc7

When we got to my apartment, which I shared with my older brother, since he was helping me out with Jr. I had a son and Diana already knew, she loved him as he loved her, sometimes he would call her mommy. She would act like she was, and I was thinking of making her mine, today or tonight. I unlocked the front door and we walked in, "mommy!" Jr. yelled, making his way towards her. She took her hat off and put it on his head, then picked him up, I closed the door behind me.

"Hey cutie, how are you?" she asked him, he smiled and I quickly kissed his forehead.

"Ay D" I heard Blue say, he kissed her cheek, "got to go" he stated then left. I shook my head as I walked into the living room, I dropped down on the crapping couch. It goes with my life, Diana walked into the room and sat beside me, leaving Jr. on her lap.

"You alright?" she asked me, I nodded, I looked up into her eyes, she was so beautiful.

"I..I want you to be mine, D your the only girl I've ever wanted to have a future with. I know I'm pointing you on the spot but I just need an answer because I've been through to much shit. And to much time to waste, just, just say you'll be mine" I stated, I don't know what got into me. Jr. climbed off her lap and ran out of the living room, she looked at me, shock written all over her face. I waited for her replay, I had to, I did surpise her, after a few minutes she smiled a little.

"I don't know can you deal with me?"

"Yea and hopefully when you turn 18 you can move in, I know how you hate your mom"

"Alright, I'll be your girl but one thing"

"What?"

"You got to keep the toliet seat down at least to the one that's connect's to your room" she said. I smiled and nodded, she quickly kissed my cheek, I knew I had to take it slow but at least it's something. "Jr." Diana said a little loud, he ran into the room with a book in his hands. He ran to Diana, she put him on her lap and she started to read the book to him. I moved closer to her, putting my arm around her shoulders as she read, she's finally mine...

Credit ; Too Young
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Fri May 09, 2008 11:18 pm

ut o get it diana (lol) thats cute Very Happy
---------------------------------
i fill a little jealousy going on (nellz) Laughing

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly Sat May 10, 2008 12:34 am

what ree said Jeolousy!!!

patrick's_1inonly

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Sat May 10, 2008 12:41 am

OMG jealousy....but I hope u say no

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life Sat May 10, 2008 12:48 am

o snap
bumpies girl!!!!
bryans_homegurl_4life
bryans_homegurl_4life

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sat May 10, 2008 2:23 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWw Diana I love it

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Keep Bumpin!
I'll update tomorrow!
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Sun May 11, 2008 10:18 pm

bumpz.
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Mon May 12, 2008 5:55 pm

.Chapter 2.
Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Carnellmi1

I sat on the couch, with Neeka watching this stupid ass movie, what's wrong with me? Why was I with a girl that I knew I had no future with? I was leading her on, and I needed to stop that, "Neeka" I said softly. She sat up a little and looked up at me, "I..I think you should go umm my cousin's are probably on their way" I lied.

"Ok" she said softly kissing my lips and then leaving, I couldn't do it, I hate breaking up with girls. I let out a breath and got up on my feet, shutting off the T.V then walking up to my room. I kicked off my shoes and dropped on my bed, I looked up at the ceiling seeing her face looking back at me. I closed my eyes, hoping not to see her but I did, she was always on my mind. I soon fell asleep thinking about her, dreaming about her, there was no one but her. I woke up to the sound of my cell phone, I quickly picked it up, hoping it was her.

"Yea?" I answered and yawned.

"Were you sleeping? I could call later" Diana said, I smiled as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Nah it's alright, but what time is it?"

"Nine"

"Oh, so umm what you do with Spec?"

"He asked me out!" she yelled, I nearly dropped my phone, but caught it in mid air, what she just say?

"What?"

"Nell he finally asked me out, and he's going to let me move in when I turn 18!"

"That's cool" I said, my heart broke, he was just going to use her, I know he is.

"So what happen with you and Neeka when I left?"

"Nothing, she left early, and I've been sleeping since she left" I told her, why didn't I tell her? That Spec just going to use her, that she should be with me, that I love her more then just a friend.

"Sounds like fun" she said, she was so happy and I couldn't bring her down, that'll just hurt me more. "Oh I got to go, he's calling me, see you tomorrow at school?" she asked, at least I'll get to see her without him.

"Yea I'll pick you up"

"One" she said then hang up, she'll learn, right? and once she figure it out she'll come running to me. I'll tell her everything she needs to hear and we'll be together, but until then I'll stay with Neeka, I guess...

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] Tyrawa4

"Hey" I answered my other line.

"Hey baby, what you doing?"

"Doing last minute homework you?"

"I just put Jr. to bed and I wanted to talk to my baby" he said, I smiled, "but I wanted to know when your waking up. So I could drive you to school in the morning" he said, I thought for a second, Nell would understand, right?

"Umm around six thirty, if that's ok with you"

"That's fine, but onto more important things, what you wearing?" I laughed a little, but told him anyway. We stayed on the phone for about almost three hours, until I knew my mom was home and I had to get off the phone. I hated my mother so much, I let out a breath as I laid in bed, only one more month. I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing, I quickly picked it up.

"Yea?" I asked while yawning.

"Wake up baby, I'm on my way so we have some alone time before you have to go to school" I heard Spec's voice.

"Ok" I said hanging up and quickly getting to my feet, I made my way to my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out, I dressed in a black undershirt, with a blue over shirt and dark blue jeans, I put on my playboy belt on. I might be a tomboy but I like the playboy bunny, I made sure I was alright before putting my black and blue sneakers on. I left my hair down, since it was still wet, I grabbed my black book bag and my cell phone before leaving. I walked out of the house seeing Spec pulling up to the curb, I smiled as I locked up the house and walked over. I got into the car and quickly kissed his cheek before he drove off, he's way different from Nell...

Neeka

Credit ; Take you home
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Mon May 12, 2008 11:20 pm

o snap mad interesting why u have to stop =[
----------------------------------------------
its otay nellz but thats mad deep

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly Mon May 12, 2008 11:24 pm

yea dang i hope hes not using her
---------------------------------
but than gain... nellz is jealous

patrick's_1inonly

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life Mon May 12, 2008 11:27 pm

yes yes he is jealousy is a common thing
------------------------------------------------------------------------
hopefully he dont end up going through that faze if i cant have u kno 1 can
bryans_homegurl_4life
bryans_homegurl_4life

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly's_1inonly_homegurl Mon May 12, 2008 11:28 pm

he better not hurt my friend haha
------------------------------------
than i have to go through beat yo a*s faze (lmfao)

kelly's_1inonly_homegurl

Back to top Go down

Post  beautifulNIGHTMARE Mon May 12, 2008 11:32 pm

awww cnelly!
beautifulNIGHTMARE
beautifulNIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Tue May 13, 2008 12:44 am

i hope he's not using her
that would really be some beat a nigga up type shit.
Bumps!
lovin it so far.
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Tue May 13, 2008 2:25 am

im loving this.

i dont feel like he's using her. . .but hey. you never know!
BUMPSSS.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWN™ Tue May 13, 2008 2:32 am

BUMPz!

SHAWN™

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Tue May 13, 2008 4:16 am