ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

+17
meganmyxxb5fan
:)MaKiN_SeXy
ThaMyz_DR47
_x-i heart pat.-x_
SHAWN™
jay;love_
beautifulNIGHTMARE
kelly's_1inonly_homegurl
they2fkid.
*intotherush
bryans_homegurl_4life
patrick's_1inonly
Undacovab5lover
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
GEEKxSUQAD
ashley.SO.fly™
dizzy.D.baby™
21 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomboy™[(Rated M)]

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Tue May 27, 2008 7:57 pm

.Chapter 9.
Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Tyrawa4
I woke up by myself, I let out a breath and climbed out of the bed, I walked out of the room. Looking around the hall I saw Mrs.Breeding light on, I walked over and knocked on the door softly. The door opened up a second later, I saw Kelly as he walked out of the room. I walked in and saw Mrs.Breeding sitting on her bed, I made my way over and climbed into the bed. I laid my head in her lap as she started to run her fingers through my hair. "Everything's going to be ok" she told me in a soft motherly way, which my mother never had. I laid there thinking of my mother, I never understood why she treated me like she did. After hours, I sat up knowing Nell was going to be home soon and most likely knew what happen. "Feel any better?" Mrs.Breeding asked, I nodded, she was like the mother I always wanted.

"A little better, but I'm going to go home to get a couple of things, when Nell comes home"

"Alright I have to call my lawyers in the mean time" she told me, I nodded and climbed out of the bed. I walked out of the room and continued to the living room, I saw Kelly asleep on the couch. I smiled a little and walked over to him, I grabbed the blanket from the top of the couch and laid it on top of him. Then the door opened and I stood up straight, looking at everyone. Ebony and Theresa walked over to me and hugged me, don't break down, don't break down. Afterwards Ebony slapped Kelly awake, he jumped up, falling to the ground. I shook my head as I felt someone touch my arm, I turned slightly to see Pat.

"I'm sorry"

"For? you didn't do anything"

"I know but I feel bad"

"It's alright Pat" I told him and hugged him quickly, I walked away so that they could talk. I entered the kitchen to see Nell sitting at the table, "so you know" I said lowly. He looked up at me and nodded, I sat on his lap and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry for not telling you, hell I haven't even said it yet" I told him.

"But you should've told me D, I'm your boy, I should've been the second person to know"

"I'm sorry ok, you know me I don't like talking about my mother and my feelings and everything in between." He let out a breath knowing I was right, "I got to go get some clothes can you come with me?" I asked.

"Yea" he said, I stood up and he did the same, we soon left, when we got to my house, it felt different. Like I knew nothing bad could happen from now on, when I step into the house, I could still smell her perform. The perform she never wore expect on special occasions, I went up to my room as Nell checked out the living room and kitchen. I walked into my room, seeing nothing has change, I walked over to my dresser and started to pack. When I was almost done, I noticed something, my desk drawer was a little bit open, I walked over and opened it. Seeing my journal was stuffed inside the drawer, I pulled it out and opened it. Looking through the songs and poems I wrote until I reached the last page. My mothers handwriting, she was sober, cause you can actually understand it, I let out a breath as I started to read it.

Diana,
I'm so sorry for the way I treated you, in the past and present, I was just to young. You were to good to have a mother like me, I wished over and over that I would sober up. But seeing you growing up, I couldn't and the way I treated you was the way I should've treated myself. I apologize for putting you through hell and now I have to tell you the truth.

Your father didn't leave you, he left me, after you were born, we had a big fight. He left me and tried so hard to get you but didn't win, so I turned to drugs. I should've just gave you up, so you would have a better life. But I couldn't bring myself to do it, I love you and I wanted the best for you but, I wanted you near me. So Adrian helped me out the best way she could but it was useless, no matter what happen I was disappointed in myself...

Last thing you need to know is your father, he lives near by with his new wife. He most likely will try to find you once he hears about me, but I want you to tell him everything. The truth, and baby girl, I love you no matter what...

Mom...

I closed my journal and broke down, how could this happen? How could she finally apologize in a suicide note? A second later Nell walked into the room and quickly wrapped his arms around me. I cried and cried, I never wanted to let him go, I was to afraid to let him go. "It's going to be ok I'm here" he insured me, I didn't say anything but held him close to me. This would most likely be the first time he seen me cry, anyway later on that night, I laid in Nell's bed. I was suppose to be Dustin room right now but I didn't want to be alone. Nell read the note and I knew he was surpise but he didn't say anything about it. It was almost dinner time when the door bell rang, I got up with Nell behind me, we walked down the stairs to see some man. He was hugging Mrs.B, but when they pulled away his eyes landed on me and a smile creeped onto his face.

"That her?"

"That's her"

"Diana" he said softly, walking towards me, I stepped back and Nell quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm your father" he told me, I shook my head, it wasn't suppose to be now, it was suppose to be later. What was I suppose to do? This is the first time every seeing him, and today is the first time I even thought of my father. What should I do?

Credit ; My mommy! Shawny!
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

http://www.myspace.com/dizzyzncnellzbaby

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Tue May 27, 2008 8:03 pm

no, no. dont leaveeee.
that would be so sad.
she just got where she needed to be...

BUMPS.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Tue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm

*Shockness* Man Wow.Thats all i can say..
Sucide notes in stuff,,than unexpecting father..
im like WOW!!..she's finally were she needs to be...
Please dont go!!! Crying or Very sad
bumpies!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWN™ Tue May 27, 2008 10:48 pm

BUMPz!

SHAWN™

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Wed May 28, 2008 2:35 am

wow....that's was deep.
she finally apologized in a note
atleast it's better than nothing
she's finally able to meet her father.
i wonder how that's goin to work out.
BUMPZ!!!
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

http://www.myspace.com/patrickshoney4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Wed May 28, 2008 11:48 pm

.Chapter 10.
I sat across the table from my father, Nell's hand was on my thigh as he sat beside me. "So I heard about your mother" he started to say, "and I'm sorry" he finished. He was looking at the table but then looked up at me, why would he want to be in my life now?

"Yea"

"So I see you grew up well"

"Yea I did without your help"

"Diana" I heard Mrs.B say from behind the stove, I wanted to roll my eyes but I didn't.

"Sorry"

"It's alright, your right but that's the way your mother wanted it, she kept me out of the loop. Adrian here is the only one who told me about you and how you were doing and who you were dating. Carnell, I know it's not my place but take care of my daughter"

"I will Mr. umm sir"

"The names Trey"

"Mr.Trey sir"

"No sir no Mr."

"Ok Trey"

"Much better"

"Why are you here? Why do you care so much right now?"

"I'm going to take you, your going to stay with me until whenever you want, and I've always cared about you. I just want to get to know you better, let me do this, let me be a father to you"

"No thank you, I want to stay here with Carnell and Mrs.B"

"Diana, I think you should go" Carnell whispered in my ear, I turned to him.

"What?"

"I just think you should give him a shot, at least he's here now"

"No, I don't want to go" I said turning and leaving the kitchen, forgetting dinner. I went up to Dustin's room and locked myself in the room, how could he choice his side? I thought he was on my side, I heard him coming up here but I just shook my head. I looked over at the window, I had to go, I slipped in my sneakers that I left in here and sneaked out of the window. I could only go to one place and I'm not even sure he was home but it was worth a try.

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Carnellmi1
"Come on D open up" I said to the door as I knocked lightly, she wasn't going to open up. I let out a breath and walked back down to the kitchen, "she's not going to come out anytime soon" I told them.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have come"

"Don't say that, she just needs sometime to figure everything out"

"Have you not met her mother? she's going to hate me forever"

"At least your not the only one she's going to hate" I stated, staring out the window as the dark clouds moved there way over.

"You boys are a pain, do you not know what she's going through? Her mother just killed herself, for god knows what reason, then she meets her father. Do you blame her for acting this way?" My mother pointed out, I nodded, how come my mother was always right?

"Your right, but I...I've always wanted to be in her life, maybe I should just give up. Give you custody of her, it's what she wants" Trey said to my mother, she shook her head.

"Trey, I alrighty told you, she'll come around now eat up, Nell go get your brothers" my mother stated. I got up once again and went up the stairs, knocking on Pat and Kelly's door, telling them dinner was done. They rushed downstairs, I looked up at the end of the hall, I had to try at least one more time. I walked over and grabbed the door knob, turning it to one side it was unlocked. I opened the door and noticed she wasn't in the room, shit she was gone, I raced downstairs. Yelling that she wasn't in Dustin's room, and grabbed my phone to call Dustin and Erica to see if they knew anything. God I hope she's alright, please let her be ok, cause I need her more then anything...

Credit ; All my life
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  SHAWN™ Thu May 29, 2008 12:31 am

BUMPz!

SHAWN™

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Thu May 29, 2008 12:41 am

awww...nell is sweet.

i have a feeling she went to spec's house.
and something bad is going to happen.

BUMPS.
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Empty tomboy rated m

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Thu May 29, 2008 1:27 am

nellz you gotta find d
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

http://Myspace.com/megan121190

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Thu May 29, 2008 3:00 am

oh em. gee dats sooo sad&I hop she ain't got 2 Spec house either&also I hope he finds ha 2 but bumps gurly

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Thu May 29, 2008 5:24 am

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe wrote:oh em. gee dats sooo sad&I hop she ain't got 2 Spec house either&also I hope he finds ha 2 but bumps gurly
affraid
omg please dont go back to spec
bumpies!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am

.Chapter 11.
Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Ashleylv2
"Ashley calm down, he just needs sometime to think, he'll come back to you" Theresa told me.

"Are you sure cause I don't want to break up, I love him so much"

"Then maybe you should go visit him"

"I can't I got classes and so does he"

"Stop, if you want him back, come down and take care of it before someone steal's him"

"You got a point and we could make up" I said biting my bottom lip, remembering the times we made up.

"Gross!"

"Oh sorry, but umm let me go so I can get a flight out tonight"

"Yay, start packing, and get here, and do the nasty with Dustin!"

"Alright see ya"

"Bye" I hang up and started to pack, I just hope this time he'll forgive me...

Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Dustin102zs6
"You ready yet?" Erica asked.

"No, I don't think I should go"

"Come on D we alrighty talked about this now hurry up"

"Erica"

"Do it or I'm coming in there, kicking your ass then pulling you down to the party"

"Alright, I'm coming" I said, looking at myself in the mirror, come on Ashley call. I waited a couple more minutes but nothing, I let out a breath and soon left. Could this be it? was it really over between me and Ashley? When we got to the dorm that was having the party I just stayed in one spot for awhile. Until Erica pulled me to the dance floor and started to dance up on me, I didn't mind. Since I pictured it was Ashley, after some song she stopped and turned to me, seeing the look on my face.

"Fine I give up go back to the dorm"

"Thank you" I stated and kissed her cheek, I left the dorm room and went back to mine to see Ashley. What just happen? I walked over and looked down at her, she noticed and looked back up at me.

"Dustin" she said standing up, she looked better then ever.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to be with you, I want to apologize for the way I acted this morning or last night"

"It's alright, so we're back together?"

"That's if you want me back"

"I don't know I have to think about this" I joked, she smiled and kissed my lips. We then walked into the dorm room after I opened it, it was actually going to be a good night. I woke up the next morning with my arms wrapped around Ashley, she smiled and giggled. She was facing me and she ran her fingers through my hair, "I love you" I told her.

"I love you too" she stated and kissed my nose before she climbed out of the bed. She walked into the bathroom, I sat up and saw my phone was flashing. I grabbed it off my nightstand and noticed I missed ten calls. Two from Diana and eight from my mom and Nell, weird, I checked my voice mail.

"D I don't know what to do, Erica not picking up her phone and it's starting to rain. Dustin I don't know what to do anymore, help me.." Diana hang up afterward.

"Dustin do you know where Diana is at? call me back" one of Nell's voice mail said. Sounded the same as my mothers voice mail, "D I'm really scared, she's not picking up her phone. She's not at home, she's not here, I..I don't know what to do..." was the last one I heard. I tried calling Diana but she wouldn't pick up so I called Nell but he didn't pick up either. After a second Ashley walked into the bedroom and climbed back into bed.

"What's going on?" she asked seeing the look on my face.

"Diana's missing"

Credit ; Bleeding Love
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Fri May 30, 2008 4:54 am

Omg come on find Diana already! bumps girl
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  _x-i heart pat.-x_ Fri May 30, 2008 9:17 am

whoa!bumpies!!
_x-i heart pat.-x_
_x-i heart pat.-x_

http://www.myspace.com/patricks_babygirl49

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnellz_BabyGurl. Fri May 30, 2008 6:03 pm

bump this up man Very Happy
Carnellz_BabyGurl.
Carnellz_BabyGurl.

http://www.MySpace.com/SadeluvsCarnell

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Fri May 30, 2008 7:49 pm

dang. .. where is she at?!

BUMPS.
jay;love_
jay;love_

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Sat May 31, 2008 12:30 am

Up'z gurl but bumps

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Sat May 31, 2008 2:21 am

aww we're finally back together.
i hope diana alright.
hopefully they find her.
BUMPS!!!
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sat May 31, 2008 4:04 am

O.M.G

I THINK SHE SHOULD MOVE IN WITH HIM TOO
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT

O.M.G

BUMPIES DIANA BUMPIES

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy.D.baby™ Sat May 31, 2008 6:02 pm

.Chapter 12.
Tomboy™[(Rated M)] - Page 4 Spectacular29xc7
I woke up the next morning to my cell phone ringing, I noticed it was to early for me to wake up. I picked up my phone, "hello" I answered then yawned, I was thinking about Diana. I haven't heard from her for almost two days and it was worring me, but I heard breathing on the other line. "Hello?" I said again, hoping this person would talk now, but then I heard the thunder.

"Spec" her voice came through the phone and I sat up.

"Diana, where are you? I'm coming, just tell me where you are"

"I'm..I'm at your front door" she told me, I jumped up and ran out of my room to the front door. I unlocked it and opened the door to see her soaken wet, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. I wrapped my arms around her and managed to kick the door shut, "I'm..I'm sorry" she said.

"It's ok just go in my room, change and get under the covers I'm going to go make you hot chocolate. Then I'm moving the T.V to my room, alright?" I said in a question tone and she nodded. She walked to my room as I locked the door and then went into the kitchen. Anyway after doing as I said, I climbed into the bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. I didn't want to say anything until she was ready to talk, but when she was done with the hot chocolate she went to sleep. I didn't mind I just fell asleep too, I woke up to Jr. jumping on the bed, I sat up and grabbed him. "Shh, Diana's tired and needs her rest" I told him, he nodded and went over to the other side of the bed. Lifted her arm and managed to squeeze in place, I smiled and turned the T.V back on. Putting on cartoons for him, I climbed out of the bed and left my room. I walked into the kitchen to see Blue sitting at the table read the newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Your girl here?"

"Yea why?"

"Her momma died yesturday"

"What?"

"She died yesturday or the night before last or whatever, it says she commited suicide, but no suicide note"

"Oh" I said lowly, "maybe I should take off work" I thought out loud, Blue just shook his head. I rolled my eyes as I walked back to my bedroom with a cup of coffee in one hand and orange juice in the other. I set the orange juice on the nightstand and then walked into the bathroom to do my morning routie.

I woke up to feeling someone moving, I opened my eyes slowly to see Jr. laying next to me. My arm wrapped around him, he sort of sat up to watch T.V, I laid on my back to see Spec in only a towel. I sat up, watching him as he drank something from a cup and then looked at me. "Morning" he stated, walking into the bedroom, he leaned over to kiss my cheek then went to the closet.

"Sorry about last night"

"It's alright"

"It won't happen again, I just had to get away you know?"

"Yea I do but we need to talk" he said, he had clothes in his hand, he walked back over and laid them on the bed. "Jr. go get ready for school" he stated and Jr. quickly kissed my cheek and ran out the room. He sat down on the bed and looked at me, his eyes taking my breath away. "I think you should move in, now, not in a month, I just think it would be better since your mother's gone" he told me. I let out a breath, that was the plan to move in but I was with Nell now, but he didn't know that. I didn't want to use Spec but I needed to get away, from Nell, from my father, from my own mother.

"Ok, I..I just need to go get my things"

"Alright, we'll get your things after I drop Jr. off at school" he stated, I nodded. "There's something I need to tell you" he started to say, I nodded for him to go on. "I lied about Neeka, I use to date her, and it was a mistake, I realized that, she used me. Hit my own son to get what she wanted, cheated on me with one of my boys and I don't want to get into more detail" he told me. At first I didn't want to touch him, he been with Neeka but so was Nell. I leaned close to him and kissed his cheek, I hated the fact he lied but I was lying myself.

"It's ok, people make mistakes"

"I know I have but I don't want to any longer, I've made the best decision of my life and that's you" he stated. My heart broke, what was wrong with me? I was leading him on and I didn't want that. I had to make a choice and fast before something worse happens, I then heard my cell phone ringing. Spec was now standing, and grabbing his clothes to change, he looked at me funny. "Aren't you going to get that?" he questioned, I shook my head and looked down.

"No, lately it's been everyone calling to apologize about my mothers death"

"Oh ok" he said walking into bathroom and then shut the door behind him. I quickly got up grabbed my wet jeans and got my phone out, right after it stopped ringing. I looked at the missed calls and one was Dustin, I wanted to call back but I couldn't. He would tell Nell and Nell would come get me, and then I would have to face my father again. What was I suppose to do? Runaway? I already have but to some other place where no one knows me or my mother, but where would that be? And how would I get there? I couldn't leave, even if I tried, I just want things to go back to normal...

Credit ; Heartbreak Symphony
Bumps ; Loved
Comments ; Wanted
dizzy.D.baby™
dizzy.D.baby™

Back to top Go down

Post  meganmyxxb5fan Sat May 31, 2008 6:14 pm

No she went back to spec dang
meganmyxxb5fan
meganmyxxb5fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Carnellz_BabyGurl. Sat May 31, 2008 7:06 pm

dang gurlie you got alot to think about
bump this up
Carnellz_BabyGurl.
Carnellz_BabyGurl.

http://www.MySpace.com/SadeluvsCarnell

Back to top Go down

Post  ashley.SO.fly™ Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:00 am

she really should tell spec that she's with nell
but then again i would understand her situation
hope everything goes well.
BUMPS!
ashley.SO.fly™
ashley.SO.fly™

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:07 am

DAMN Y sis..just y but like gurly said U got lots 2 think about

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  *intotherush Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:33 am

OK SEE NOW THE STORY IS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF WHY SHE GO BACK TO SPEC SEE DIANA {inthestory} JUST NOW PISSED ME THE HECK OFF BUMB BUTT TRICK

RUN AWAY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUMPIES DIANA

*intotherush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next