ALL 4 B5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`coloring [outside] the lines; [+12]

+24
`shortie[NANNi]
beautifulNIGHTMARE
TEDDY™
Bl3ss3d_w_Curvs
TREViiSA
meganmyxxb5fan
k a w a i i.
*Kell.skii*
beautiful.M0NEE
bRy@nL0v3sM3
SHAWN™
they2fkid.
carnell#1babygurl4lyfe
:)MaKiN_SeXy
free - dumb .
|*KiMA*|
*intotherush
_x-i heart pat.-x_
jay;love_
bryans_homegurl_4life
patrick's_1inonly
kelly's_1inonly_homegurl
Undacovab5lover
`faith .
28 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 4 Empty Re: `coloring [outside] the lines; [+12]

Post  beautiful.M0NEE Fri May 23, 2008 5:40 am

BUMPS
I LIKE IT
beautiful.M0NEE
beautiful.M0NEE

Back to top Go down

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 4 Empty Re: `coloring [outside] the lines; [+12]

Post  free - dumb . Fri May 23, 2008 5:34 pm

BUMPS !

free - dumb .

http://www.myspace.com/musicloco

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Mon May 26, 2008 1:58 pm

my computer is downstairs
and i hurt my toe making
me unable to come downstairs
until now.
long update,
now.
`faith .
`faith .

http://www.myspace.com/faith225

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Mon May 26, 2008 2:27 pm

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 4 Transbann

.four:: attention getter.

“Just think about.” “Ree Ree, you know I hate blind dates,” said Freedom. “True, but Myles and I will be there. It’s a double date. He told his friend about you and he wants to meet you.” “Ree Ree, I’m still tryna find the nerve to ask Bryan out. That’s all I’m focused on right now,” Freedom said closing her locker. “Fine. But let me know you change your mind.” Freedom just nodded her head. “Before I forget, there’s this website, jump-off.net. It’s like myspace meets match.com for teens-” “Yeah, so I can end up on a date with a perv.” “It’s not like that,” pleaded Reauna, “you’ve gotta be invited onto the site my 2 current members. That keeps out the molesters and other creeps.” “I just told you I hate blind dates,” Freedom gave a tired sigh, “Thanks, but no thanks. I’m not that desperate.” “Sure sweetie,” Reauna dragged out slowly. Freedom punched her softly before laughing.
“Freedom Peterson, Bryan Wales and Christopher Brown report to Dr. Bell’s office immediately.” Freedom was confused as to why she’d been called over the PA system and before homeroom had even started. All surrounding eyes turned to her. She was just as surprised as they were. “Gimme your books and go before they call you again,” Reauna said. Freedom handed her books over to Reauna and said, “I’ll fill you in later,” before walking off.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

“You have any idea what’s going on?” asked Chris. “Not the slightest,” Freedom replied. “Neither of yall did anything right?” asked an edgy Bryan. “Nope,” said a relaxed Chris, who was texting away on his sidekick. “Do I ever do anything?” Freedom smartly asked. She looked at Bryan who was tense. She took his hand & hers and caressed it with her thumb. “What’s wrong?” “It’s basketball season. I can’t get kicked off the team. And you know my family can’t afford to send me to college; if I’m not on the team, how can I get a scholarship?” He snatched his hand from hers & ran his fingers through his hair. “Calm down, Bryan. If none of us did anything it can’t be anything bad.” “Right,” Chris said, adding in his two cents, “Don’t trip.”
“Miss Peterson, Mister Wales, and Mister Brown, please follow me. And Mister Brown, I suggest you put your phone away before I take it away,”
Dr. Bell said.
She was Cedar Ridge High’s principal. She was the district’s first black principal, an alumni and in her early forties. She was normally creative with her punishments, but fair. And today, she was not happy.
They rose off the wooden bench in front of her office and looked at each other, worried and confused. None of them dare spoke as they followed Dr. Bell to their destination and were confused when they up in the cafeteria. “Turn to your right,” Dr. Bell demanded. Freedom gasped. On the cafeteria wall was spray painted, ‘Triple Threat: the Scholar, the Crooner, and the MVP’ in graffiti. “Which one of the three you did this?” asked Dr. Bell. “Not me,” Bryan screamed. “Not I,” said Freedom, still grasping everything. Chris just stood there admiring the mural. “That’s fresh, but it wasn’t me. Believe me, if I did that. I own up to that.” “None of us did it Dr. Bell. We’re smarter than that. If we wanted everyone to know who we were we’d get t-shirts, tattoos, anything, but not that,” said Freedom pleading their case. RRRIIINNNGGG!!! The first period bell rang. “I guess you’re right. You are all smarter than that. But who do you think did this?” asked Dr. Bell. “It’s gotta be a fan of some sort,” Chris said.
A fan, Freedom thought, what kind of fan would do this? We weren’t a group.
She opened her mouth to speak, but Bryan beat her to it. “Yea, some girl tryna get our attention.” “Why would some girl try to get our attention? We’re not a group,” Freedom asked. “True, but she was probably just trying to mine or Chris’s attention,” Bryan answered. “It could be a guy,” Freedom added. Chris scoffed, “Why would a guy be trying to get our attention?” Sometimes he would say something completely ignorant; right now was one of those moments. “He could be trying to get Freedom’s,” said Dr. Bell. Freedom gave her a look expressing her gratitude. “Freedom doesn’t get that kind of attention. It has to be a girl,” said Bryan. Freedom was too dumbfounded to speak. ‘Is that really what he thought of me?’ She thought, ‘No wonder he’s never asked me out.’ “Do you have any idea who?” asked Dr. Bell. “No.” “No.” Freedom just shook her head ‘no.’ She was too busy trying to mend the crack splitting her heart. “Okay then. Go to class. Please find me if you hear anything.”
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

“Maybe it was Nichelle,” suggested Chris. “The blonde who misspelled her own name? I don’t think so,” said Freedom, “The graffiti was more masculine than feminine.” “It couldn’t be a guy,” said Bryan. Freedom stopped walking, “Why not?” “Because...” said Bryan. Because nothing. He had not logical explanation why not. “Contrary to your beliefs I do have admirers. Not the kind that throw themselves at me after a performance, or game, but the kind that write poems and lyrics, make me mixed cds and send flowers and candy to my house on special days. I’ve been gotten some crazy shit! Whoever did that took a lot of time and precision. Your fans would rather use that time to make sure their hair was perfect.”
“Well made if you didn’t dress like that, you wouldn’t have to worry about getting crazy shit!”
Bryan screamed at her. She was once again stunned. She quickly snapped back and examined her outfit. She was a fitted white elbow length shirt with a tan and white scarf that was tied around her neck, skinny jeans and high Uggs. The only other part of her skins apart from her elbows down that was showing was a tiny bit of skin between where her shirt ended and jeans began. Now she knew he thought of her.
“Whoa! Who is sending you crazy shit? And what find of crazy shit?” asked Chris. “No one according to you two. Now excuse me while I go put on something that makes me look less like a hoe.” “Free,” he reached out and touched her head. She smacked it away. Shock had evolved into angry. He started caressing his own hand, surprised. “Please-” “Bryan,” she said walking away, “Kick fucking rocks.”

--------------
yall know what to do.
and the cast that hasn't
come up yet.
this post set it up for when
yall come in. please keep
waiting.
love.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe Mon May 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Bumps gurly&OMG

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Mon May 26, 2008 8:35 pm

kick . fucking . rocks .
way to go, me !
hah, yes... blind date . GO FOR IT !
i will go emo if my date turns out to be carnell . lol .
BRYAN AND CHRIS ARE THE WORST FRIENDS EVER !
carnell fcking did that grafitti ... i KNOW it .
my outfit sounded cool !
lmao, wow, long comment .
loved the update .
BUMPS !

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ Mon May 26, 2008 8:37 pm

uppp, bryan's a dumbface.
and so is chris, lmao.
i cant believe they said all that...like it was okay!
haha, i woulda told him the sameeeee thing.

bumps fai-fai!
and uh...i think the siggy will have to stay Razz
i was going through my photobucket and found it
lol.
jay;love_
jay;love_

http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Mon May 26, 2008 10:40 pm

man bryan kinda harsh isnt he
bumpies!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life Mon May 26, 2008 10:41 pm

attitude much...bumpies!!!
bryans_homegurl_4life
bryans_homegurl_4life

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly's_1inonly_homegurl Mon May 26, 2008 10:43 pm

bryans_homegurl_4life wrote:attitude much...bumpies!!!
guess that is how it is!!!
haha bumpies!!!

kelly's_1inonly_homegurl

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly Mon May 26, 2008 10:44 pm

dummy .. wrote:kick . fucking . rocks .
way to go, me !
hah, yes... blind date . GO FOR IT !
i will go emo if my date turns out to be carnell . lol .
BRYAN AND CHRIS ARE THE WORST FRIENDS EVER !
carnell fcking did that grafitti ... i KNOW it .
my outfit sounded cool !
lmao, wow, long comment .
loved the update .
BUMPS !
haha ur funny....
right they are the worst friends ever
maybe Carnell did!!

patrick's_1inonly

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Tue May 27, 2008 10:32 pm

upz. thanks for the
comments and bumps.
and...
my carnell did it, and
maybe he didn't. lol.
i won't tell.
update wednesday,
possible thursday.

the more love the faster
the update so chyea!
upz.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm

bumps !

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

Post  they2fkid. Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 am

up' z .
they2fkid.
they2fkid.

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 am

upz...
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Thu May 29, 2008 5:28 am

bumpies!!! *sneezes*

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  beautiful.M0NEE Fri May 30, 2008 4:05 am

kick.fucking.rocks
i liked that part it was tough
lmao ehh; bryan was rude to
say that he didn't think a boy
didnt write it for Freedom
and i liked the description
of the outfit a lot of girls
i know dress that way
very pretty
UPDATE
beautiful.M0NEE
beautiful.M0NEE

Back to top Go down

Post  _x-i heart pat.-x_ Fri May 30, 2008 9:02 am

upz!!!
_x-i heart pat.-x_
_x-i heart pat.-x_

http://www.myspace.com/patricks_babygirl49

Back to top Go down

Post  free - dumb . Fri May 30, 2008 11:01 pm

bump !

free - dumb .

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Sat May 31, 2008 2:03 am

`coloring [outside] the lines;  [+12] - Page 4 Transbann

.five:: missed alerts.

She looked away from her textbook, towards her cell and saw a light blinking. Missed alerts. She flipped it open and saw she had another text message from Bryan. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she flipped her phone shut.
She had had it on silent ever since, ‘the blowup.’ Turns out the whole school had heard them fighting, the screams ricocheting off the walls. She had been called back to the office right after she made it to first period, this time for the fight. Dr. Bell had been sympathetic to her and assigned her a meeting with her guidance counselor, Miss Renzi, instead of detention.
Her phone light up and said; new text message: Bryan. She ran her fingers through her hair and dropped her phone on the bed. She knew he was on his way over, as always after a fight. She gave him an hour. But then again she didn’t know him anymore, so who knew if he would come?
Ever since their childhood she pretty certain what Bryan was thinking. For him to practically say she dressed like a slut blew her mind changed her view of him. How did he expect her to react to that? Is that what he really thought of her?
She was confused, hurt, and frustrated. She closed her textbook; she hadn’t been concentrating anyway. She stood up, stretched, and was throwing her hair into a messy bun when the doorbell rang. Bryan. She sighed left her room and starting going towards the main door...
She just stood in the doorway as he looked down towards his Timbs, guilty, hands behind his back. “Hey,” he said lowly. She said nothing, just leaned against the right side of the door frame. She’d only let him if he had something good to say, but it didn’t help that her heart started skipping beats & a tidal wave of conflicting emotions washed over her. “Freedom,” he looked up at her, his deep brown eyes oozing ‘sorry,’ “I know you don’t want anything to do with me, but I can’t stand knowing you’re mad at me... I came to apologize and bring you dinner. I remembered you mom is working late tonight.” He brought his hands forward from behind his back and revealed a Taco Bell bag. She just laughed, breaking down her wall and stepped aside. He knew the way to her heart was through her stomach or a new pair of Nikes.
“You’re lucky I’ve been craving Taco Bell for three days,” she said as he closed the door behind him. “Well it was either food or sneakers, and I’m kinda short on money right now,” he said turning around exposing a weary smile. She knew they were fighting, but something else wasn’t right.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

She felt her mouth water as the chicken chalupa baja touched her tongue. She leaned her head back and moaned in happiness. Bryan just laughed. “I should get mad at you more often,” she said jokily. “Please don’t.” He put his food down and looked at her, ready to plead his case. “I’m so sorry about what I said today. My mind was still registering what you said and I was scared too. My mind began to wonder on what scary shit you’d gotten. I mind said the first mean thing I could think of, just trying to scare you.” “Scare me?” asked a confused Freedom. “Yeah. Everything’s just happening too fast. We’re not kids anymore. You’ve grown up; we’ve all grown up. I was just hoping that if I said that you dress like how you did before we came to high school.” Sweats, oversized shirts, and not matching. “Those days are long gone.” “I know; I just wish they weren’t. Everything’s so complicated.” “You’re telling me...” she muttered under her breath. “Huh?” he asked. “Nothing.” “I’m just afraid you getting hurt.” She smiled to herself. He cared; he just had a strange way of showing it.
“You remember how we met?” Bryan asked with a small grin. Freedom could barely hold in her laughter, “How could I forget? You and Chris tried to play me just because I was a girl.” “Not many five year old girls knew how to play football.” “Not many five girls grew up in a house with four older brothers.” “We didn’t know that.” “You didn’t ask. Yall just wanted to be asses,” she giggled, “I still remember look of pure astonishment of your faces are I threw the ball.” “You threw it half way down the block, farther than we could. All this was coming from a girl in pig tails and a dress.” Freedom laughed. “Well we’ve all grown up since then.” “Yeah...” Bryan said consumed by thought. Something really wasn't right; thing were never this awkward.
“So... what up’s?” Freedom said picking up her chalupa. “Hallie Ortega asked me out today.”
Her body froze, still registering what he said. Hallie Ortega and Freedom were polar opposites. It was worse because she was a walking emblem of what Freedom was against.
He might as well taken an A-K 47 and shot her 50 times in the heart.
“Free? Free, you alright.” “Yea, yea,” she lied, getting up to clean the lettuce, tomato, cheese and chicken that was all scattered over the floor. “Let me help you.” “No!” she screamed her emotions overpowering her. He just looked at her alarmed. “No, I’ll do it myself. Look Bryan, you should go. It’s getting late, I’m exhausted from track practice and I’ve got a ton of homework.” “Oh okay,” he said sadness and hurt apparent in his voice. She didn’t care. He couldn’t be in more pain then her as her severed heart. “You can let yourself out,” she said as she went to the cleaning closet.
She ran her hands through her hair in distress once she heard the front door close. The pain of rejection just when she was about to release her heart to him was just too much to bear. She actually wished he’d really shot her with an A-K 27; at least then her suffering and life would be terminated.
She shook her head back and forth, unsure of where to go as she looked for the nearest phone. Her vision became blurred & she began to feel lightheaded. Gripping the wall she walked to the kitchen and dialed a number.
“Ree Ree, I’m ready to jump-off.“

------------------------------
one step closer guys....
upz.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Sat May 31, 2008 2:08 am

so maybe bryan do got a
softer side to him after all
wait jump off!!!
bumpies girl!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly Sat May 31, 2008 2:23 am

Undacovab5lover wrote:so maybe bryan do got a
wait jump off!!!
bumpies girl!!

o snap
what she mean jump off
bumpies!!!

patrick's_1inonly

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life Sat May 31, 2008 2:26 am

uhmmm bumpies!!!
bryans_homegurl_4life
bryans_homegurl_4life

Back to top Go down

Post  `faith . Sat May 31, 2008 2:42 am

patrick's_1inonly wrote:
wait jump off!!!
bumpies girl!!

o snap
what she mean jump off
bumpies!!!
re-read earlier post.
i mentioned it in one of them.
`faith .
`faith .

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 am

`faith . wrote:
patrick's_1inonly wrote:
wait jump off!!!
bumpies girl!!

o snap
what she mean jump off
bumpies!!!
re-read earlier post.
i mentioned it in one of them.

thanx haha were kinda
slow at the moment!!
we just recoverd from the bug!!!

Undacovab5lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum